Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Eh, I completely disagree with you.
Harems can make alot of sense when everyone loves each other.
Fuck, this game from the lexi party feels alot like its going in the direction of a harem as everyone lets their barriers down.
It doesn't have to be a misogynistic abuse-fest, it can be loving and out in the open with everyone consenting to just love each other and not have jealousy amongst the group. Obviously this works waaaay better if at least a few of the girls are bi.

But I get it, harems are not for everyone. I wont shit on you for not liking them.

I will say though, I agree with supprzem, the characters are so deep and involved that I'd feel bad leaving any of the girls out. I love them all and having to break 6 hearts to give 1 what she wants just feels super bad.
Appreciated about not ragging on me about the "h-thing" I guess day-after-day it really starts ragging on my brain that the one common word/theme throughout all of these VNs is that word. I actually got pissed when I heard there was a Holly/Lexi/MC threesome scene. I don't do the Lexi route but I guess that sort of thing is getting to be more bothersome too. I guess I'm just too old for the times (turned 46 last month) and too much of a hopeless romantic.

Even the scene with Cece being kissed by Kira (and Cece getting into it) pissed me off too to the point where when I replayed the game from the start for the Chapter 5 update, I turned away.

It's just not my speed. I don't mind it in NLT/Faerin stuff because that's what those games are like, but I guess I have to deal with it here. I'd rather not see it but devs are going to want to do what they want to do. I think that whole Lexi party for 1.5 episodes and the end of 5, with that kind of vibe, made everyone lose their inhibitions, and that's just not my thing.

I never though any character in ANY of these games was innocent but I guess I have a hard time seeing my specific LI (in this game's case Cece) actually do something like that. I think the most "innocent" LI I have in these games is Emily from Halfway House.

Anyway, I appreciate again for not combating me on the "h-thing" (not even saying the damn word anymore)

supprzem

Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Appreciated about not ragging on me about the "h-thing" I guess day-after-day it really starts ragging on my brain that the one common word/theme throughout all of these VNs is that word. I actually got pissed when I heard there was a Holly/Lexi/MC threesome scene. I don't do the Lexi route but I guess that sort of thing is getting to be more bothersome too. I guess I'm just too old for the times (turned 46 last month) and too much of a hopeless romantic.

Even the scene with Cece being kissed by Kira (and Cece getting into it) pissed me off too to the point where when I replayed the game from the start for the Chapter 5 update, I turned away.

It's just not my speed. I don't mind it in NLT/Faerin stuff because that's what those games are like, but I guess I have to deal with it here. I'd rather not see it but devs are going to want to do what they want to do. I think that whole Lexi party for 1.5 episodes and the end of 5, with that kind of vibe, made everyone lose their inhibitions, and that's just not my thing.

I never though any character in ANY of these games was innocent but I guess I have a hard time seeing my specific LI (in this game's case Cece) actually do something like that. I think the most "innocent" LI I have in these games is Emily from Halfway House.

Anyway, I appreciate again for not combating me on the "h-thing" (not even saying the damn word anymore)
I agree in some way with you. Personally, in games I like h...., but mainly because I am also a romantic and i believe that "love knows no bounds" . Currently, I am drawn into Korean drama where in fact they rely many times on romance and not on the "romantic thread" as in most American productions. That is why this game have too many characters and in my opinion you don't need this much (if it is not an H-word ;) game ) closeness and familiarity between all characters. It makes Your chosen road goes a little into the background, maybe because it's not finished production and it will still be more centralized, maybe.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020

I feel the exact same way and age has nothing to do with it even when I was 15
I felt the exact same way you do now

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
another amazing update ,full of emotions and evrything who make this game/story very interesting and amazing DriftyGames keep the good job(y) ,im litterally in ve with Lexi :love: and hope we will continue to see her again ,my second favourite are Cece:love: but every single gilr is simply unbelievable:p

Reactions: bottomfeeder

bottomfeeder

Oct 6, 2017
Damn I love this game. It has tons of personality and even the songs are quite good to listen to. Playing the Cece route makes me sad that I'm not with Lexi and playing the Lexi route makes me sad that I'm not with Cece o_O

Also props to the dev for giving us a fleshed out best friend and that we can get him a girl. Many times side characters like these don't matter and I'm glad he can have a life of his own. He's a good friend and thankfully not a tool. Keep up the good work (y)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Decided to start w/ new playthroughs this go-round and I'm sorry Linda lovers....but this is truly a face only a mother could love and I'm fairly certain even her mom questioned it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(... and no need any hate-replies, it's meant as humor....sort of)

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
Decided to start w/ new playthroughs this go-round and I'm sorry Linda lovers....but this is truly a face only a mother could love and I'm fairly certain even her mom questioned it...

jay leno's bastard daughter. is that worse than kermit the frog having sired robin?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya with regard to the harem stuff, I'm one who isn't really into that, but I'm glad Drifty put that stuff in for those of you who are into it. I'm on Team Lexi and I'm appreciative that Drifty gave us the option to

Options are good - allows everybody to shape things the way they want.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

Certainly not hating, just agreeing. :LOL:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Stupid question here, but after just playing Stephanie's path in the most recent update, is that route in the game complete? I see credits start to roll after the latest content w/that special cameo appearance by another smoking hot redhead and that was it. No epilogue or to be continued message, just credits.....

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020

I get it, to be honest it took me a while to warm up to Kira. Just not a fan of her choice in hair color and makeup, she looked way hotter back in her farmgirl days when she was more natural looking. Its because I preferred Robin over Kira that I didn't go on the sharing route with them.

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
Stupid question here, but after just playing Stephanie's path in the most recent update, is that route in the game complete? I see credits start to roll after the latest content w/that special cameo appearance by another smoking hot redhead and that was it. No epilogue or to be continued message, just credits.....
you didn't have the yacht trip scene? i did on steph's route.

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
yes i did have the yacht scene...then roll credits, nothing more with Steph
oh, well yeah. the apartment was her only scene in this update. the game's not done, there'll be more. probably stephanie's story will continue with the mc's dad being introduced.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So I've been debating mentioning this but...
So just to be sure, Holly is NOT a romanceable LI? I love Lexi, but would also like to see a path where MC rejects everyone and at the end of the trip falls for Holly and pursues her.

Bigfan

Nov 25, 2018
My first walkthrough, and I have gotten to the scene
I was like: That's too good to be true, that must be a dream... but it wasn't???
Come on Drifty, you almost convinced me a harem ending is out of the blue, but after this... come on, how cruel can you be?!?!?! :O :cry:

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
So I've been debating mentioning this but...
If the walkthrough mod is steering people away from the threesome scene with Holly/Lexi. then it's basically saying to Lexi she isn't enough or GOOD enough for the MC. You're not really giving Lexi a lot of confidence if you're already including another girl. She needs that confidence, that love, not another girl taking away his attention from her.

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes