Z2

May 7, 2017
Love the game but having some issues starting from meeting the dad, game always crashes ... :
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'se' is not defined.

=> nevermind found the issue , keep up the good work dev, looks awesome , has really nice fun moments . Big thumbs up!
Got the same issue - I suck at coding though I can't find script05.rpyc that the error refers to either - got any pointers?

bluedevil1921

Dec 8, 2019
Got the same issue - I suck at coding though I can't find script05.rpyc that the error refers to either - got any pointers?
This happened to me when downloading from MEGA. For some reason that one is bugged I guess and missing files. The quick workaround is using the update as a patch instead of a full release. So just drag those files and overwrite the last chapter. But if you use the mod, you will not see the new gallery.

Download from NOPY instead of MEGA. It's faster anyways and it isn't missing files or bugged. Good luck!

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
This happened to me when downloading from MEGA. For some reason that one is bugged I guess and missing files. The quick workaround is using the update as a patch instead of a full release. So just drag those files and overwrite the last chapter. But if you use the mod, you will not see the new gallery.

Download from NOPY instead of MEGA. It's faster anyways and it isn't missing files or bugged. Good luck!
Agree with that sentiment.

I've used NOPY for all of my game downloads. Haven't had a single problem yet.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I have been trying other routes and the game needs a better hint system some times. Without a walkthrough is easy to lose content or points. Like when you're on the plane and needs Lexi music from some chapters ago or when you have to respond to some old Nuke in a small time frame for a new scene. It's counterintuitive and only makes the game harder for no good reason imo.
Also it has a cascade effect some times, i. e. you don't have the right amount of one trait so you lose points in this scene with one character , later you need those points for another scene to open some dialogue options but you don't have it so you lose more points with the same character again.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I have been trying other routes and the game needs a better hint system some times. Without a walkthrough is easy to lose content or points. Like when you're on the plane and needs Lexi music from some chapters ago or when you have to respond to some old Nuke in a small time frame for a new scene. It's counterintuitive and only makes the game harder for no good reason imo.
Also it has a cascade effect some times, i. e. you don't have the right amount of one trait so you lose points in this scene with one character , later you need those points for another scene to open some dialogue options but you don't have it so you lose more points with the same character again.
I've been using a walkthrough ever since I got into this game several months ago, but yeah, if you don't have a detailed what-to-do or step-by-step it's certainly easy to not gain as many points as you should. With the new update before the walkthrough was made current, I went through the game and was surprised I made about 90% of the right decisions (same thing with the recent CoBD update)

Although to be fair, this update wasn't for Cece, it was for Steph, Holly & Lexi, so I also didn't have to worry about the point system with Cece.

Agreed though on the Nuke system. The window for replying is very small. A couple of mouse-clicks too late and the opportunity is gone.

Sep 3, 2020
I've been using a walkthrough ever since I got into this game several months ago, but yeah, if you don't have a detailed what-to-do or step-by-step it's certainly easy to not gain as many points as you should. With the new update before the walkthrough was made current, I went through the game and was surprised I made about 90% of the right decisions (same thing with the recent CoBD update)

Although to be fair, this update wasn't for Cece, it was for Steph, Holly & Lexi, so I also didn't have to worry about the point system with Cece.

Agreed though on the Nuke system. The window for replying is very small. A couple of mouse-clicks too late and the opportunity is gone.
I agree with you it is especially hard for someone like me who has a reading disability I can't even play this game without the self voicing option

but you mentioned something called the Nuke system what is that I've never heard of it before

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I agree with you it is especially hard for someone like me who has a reading disability I can't even play this game without the self voicing option

but you mentioned something called the Nuke system what is that I've never heard of it before
It's on the MC's phone. It's for posting and replying to pictures. You miss out on some scenes if you don't use it at the exact right second.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Finally playing this game again since the end of Episode 3.
I love it so much, the writing and the humor are fantastic and the music pairs perfectly.

I just wish it weren't split into so many paths as I hate having to replay a game over and over again.
I take it each girl's path is now split given the decision at the start of episode 4? Is there any path that's better then the others for the most amount of girls? (aside from Robin+Kira)
This is why I love harem games. lol No need to choose.

Reactions: supprzem

supprzem

Donor
Aug 11, 2017
well I personally don't like harems I prefer that one girl only option

but I can see where you're coming from

and I wish the game had a harem option for you

and I always love listening to people with different opinions
I have nothing against: one girl only option, but in this game the harem tag would suit it or at least some substitute for it. Characters have too much interaction with each other to actually focus on one person with a clear conscience (MC behavior does not help).

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Man there's that word again. I tell ya, I pride myself on probably being one of the very few people on this site who doesn't do or think anything like that. I guess I'm old fashioned, and since I was raised by my mother and her parents, that's probably why I think the way I do.

I don't mind reading/seeing that word in NLT games, since it's a given, but in EVERY damn VN thread...? C'mon now.

Yeah there's two threesome routes, and even that I don't do. I'm not knocking people or players who are into that stuff, but I guess seeing it in 90% of the game threads, every damn day, is a little too much. Yeah I know I don't have to spend time here and talk to people or see certain things, but not every VN has to have that tag to be a good game.

I guess I should just focus on my work and writing my book every day and not spend time here.

Certain games give off that word's vibe, this doesn't feel like one of them. And if Drifty ever went that way with it, this game would be in the Recycle Bin pretty damn quick, especially if I saw a choice on Cece's route (my ONLY route) that had the option to include other people in her route.

Just thinking about is making me angry. I hate that fucking word and that concept. I'm too damn much of a hopeless romantic to think any other way.

Just the way it is. Let the insults and the bombardment begin. This post will be probably deleted at some point by mods, it is a little off-topic.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Man there's that word again. I tell ya, I pride myself on probably being one of the very few people on this site who doesn't do or think anything like that. I guess I'm old fashioned, and since I was raised by my mother and her parents, that's probably why I think the way I do.

I don't mind reading/seeing that word in NLT games, since it's a given, but in EVERY damn VN thread...? C'mon now.

Yeah there's two threesome routes, and even that I don't do. I'm not knocking people or players who are into that stuff, but I guess seeing it in 90% of the game threads, every damn day, is a little too much. Yeah I know I don't have to spend time here and talk to people or see certain things, but not every VN has to have that tag to be a good game.

I guess I should just focus on my work and writing my book every day and not spend time here.

Certain games give off that word's vibe, this doesn't feel like one of them. And if Drifty ever went that way with it, this game would be in the Recycle Bin pretty damn quick, especially if I saw a choice on Cece's route (my ONLY route) that had the option to include other people in her route.

Just thinking about is making me angry. I hate that fucking word and that concept. I'm too damn much of a hopeless romantic to think any other way.

Just the way it is. Let the insults and the bombardment begin. This post will be probably deleted at some point by mods, it is a little off-topic.
i understand how you feel my brother and you and me are exactly the same

and you better keep coming to the site because you're one of my most favorite people to talk to

but I don't think there's anything wrong with people asking for a harem if they want one

it's true I do hate harem and I preferred the one girl only option

but there are people who love harem and they have a voice to

I think they should be heard just like us
and believe me when I say I hate harems I hate them

and I'm serious talking to you is the best part of my day

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018

Eh, I completely disagree with you.
Harems can make alot of sense when everyone loves each other.
Fuck, this game from the lexi party feels alot like its going in the direction of a harem as everyone lets their barriers down.
It doesn't have to be a misogynistic abuse-fest, it can be loving and out in the open with everyone consenting to just love each other and not have jealousy amongst the group. Obviously this works waaaay better if at least a few of the girls are bi.

But I get it, harems are not for everyone. I wont shit on you for not liking them.

I will say though, I agree with supprzem, the characters are so deep and involved that I'd feel bad leaving any of the girls out. I love them all and having to break 6 hearts to give 1 what she wants just feels super bad.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is there a Holly path? I wish really wish there was since I'm partial to redheads and she's smoking hot.

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes