P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Easy to see the Kira/Robin "throuple" working and the threesome with Lexi/Holly. Thought there might have been a Linda/Cece threesome/throuple at some point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Because he isn't qualified, has no idea about the industry and would lose her connections, gigs, money etc...

She'd go from megastar to megajoke in the space of a few weeks.

Managing a superstar isn't something you can just do.
Really, she has the contacts and the MC has the ability to talk - she does not need to work 364 days a year, that is ludicrous. Anyone can learn and the MC was in fact setup to be a fast learner - these managers can be trained and in the beginning he could have help

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Really, she has the contacts and the MC has the ability to talk - she does not need to work 364 days a year, that is ludicrous. Anyone can learn and the MC was in fact setup to be a fast learner - these managers can be trained and in the beginning he could have help
Nobody would take a sewer worker seriously and contacts run through management. She'd be a laughing stock if she tried that.

That's not to mention the contract her manager would have which would cost her a massive court case if she simply tried to fire him. That isn't how it works.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I really liked this update. (although I haven't played all the routes yet)
We experienced many beautiful and sometimes touching moments.

Unfortunately, a lot hasn't happened with Cece. We didn't even get the h-scene with her. But I liked it anyway. I have such urge with her to protect her and not let her suffer more in life. She deserves a better, happy life. Which MC provides her.

In this update, I think we've been spending the most time with lovely Lexi (Alexandra) and Holly.
I really like how it all unfolds between MC and Lexi.
Now it's beautiful. But unfortunately I feel that these great times will not be all this time.
Lexi will have to choose someday: either career or love. Because I don't know if their relationship will survive when they meet so rarely, because Lexi has such a career.
But we have to hope and believe that it will all work out.
Besides: her manager is an asshole. He pissed me off. The scene where the MC talks to him like man to man.. I really like it. :D

So far I have only played Cece and Lexi route. And I'm halfway on the route with Steph.

Love this game.. :love:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Agreed - you can visit each location in any order, as long as you do it at least once. Just thought I'd submit what I thought was the shortest number of steps to achieve the right result for Zoey to update the walkthrough - which I don't think would currently get you "ep5HollyInitiate" as is.
Ah, yeah. I didn't consult the walkthrough for this game, so I didn't know how it was written in there.

Reactions: P4cc3r5

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Easy to see the Kira/Robin "throuple" working and the threesome with Lexi/Holly. Thought there might have been a Linda/Cece threesome/throuple at some point.
Kira-Robin is obvious, since they were already in a relationship and looking to add a guy (provided they both felt good about him). Lexi-Holly is a little less certain, since they had only kissed before and, with the threesome in Ch5, they have only slept together once and while Lexi was drunk. However, they clearly love each other deeply as friends, so there's at least a possibility. Still, Holly and (especially) Lexi both have doubts about their ability to keep a relationship or to find real love, so it's a little uncertain if they can overcome that obstacle, although doing so together I think drastically improves their chances.

I don't see a Linda-Cece thing working out TBH. They are really good friends, but I didn't get the feeling that Linda was the sharing type. For instance, when the MC had been with Stephanie, Linda completely stepped aside, rather than ever floating the idea of a threesome to her or the MC. Also, given Cece's self-esteem / depression problems, I'm not sure she'd be OK with the MC splitting time with another woman. I wouldn't expect any LI to be OK with their lover having multiple partners unless they were decently secure in themselves. (It's partly why I think a Lexi-Holly thruple is less certain.) While I think Linda and Cece are both great, I definitely don't think Cece would qualify, and I have my doubts about Linda.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Nobody would take a sewer worker seriously and contacts run through management. She'd be a laughing stock if she tried that.

That's not to mention the contract her manager would have which would cost her a massive court case if she simply tried to fire him. That isn't how it works.
Every contract has exit terms, which always allow for the firing of an agent/agency. The only question is how much would it cost. Jan's treatment of Lexi is far enough out of bounds that it's unlikely he'd want it presented in open court for the world to see. He mistreats her openly in front of others and has been doing so for years. I can only imagine Jan's lawyers' reaction to the depositions from those who've witnessed his treatment of Lexi. More likely, after the lawyers for both sides met, a quiet settlement would be reached.

There would be a dozen top agencies or independent managers standing in line to take on Lexi. Jan could be replaced in a matter of days. The MC could learn the business from the new management, in fact that could be a consideration in selecting Jan's replacement. Over time, if it fit into their relationship, the MC could become an active participant in Lexi's career (or not).

The question of his traveling with Lexi, has more to do with their individual views of their relationship and the MC's self awareness and confidence, than anything else. Lexi is afraid of disrupting her life of performing and afraid that their relationship is far more important than she yet knows and will be lost because of conflicts with her career. The MC can tell Chris that he loves Lexi, but can only tell Lexi that he believes he's falling in love with her. He too is afraid of how important this is and that he, due to factors out of his control, will again lose someone with whom he's fallen completely in love.

One thing is inescapable. For long distance relationships to have a chance of lasting, both parties must devote time to it as if they were together. Probably more time than if they were together. That means some combination of texts, emails, phone calls and video chats virtually every day despite timezone differences and schedule pressures. If the MC doesn't travel with Lexi frequently, it is highly unlikely that she'll find time in her schedule to share her life with him while she's on the road. She's far to young and loves performing far too much to give it up for the MC. So eventually either he travels with her the majority of the time or they're pretty much doomed.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020

No that is how it works the artist in this case Lexi can fire her manager whenever she wants the severence would be pre-worked out

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
100% agree with you - and if she loves him and he loves her they would do that and travel/live together, he would also learn her buisness and soon take over as manager - if not just to get rid of Jan, but also Jan cannot be such a good manager if he keeps her that busy, now that she is so well known she could easily back off some and remain on top

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
I think that the most important thing is to tell Holly that you only have eyes for Lexi in chapter 4.

Then, in chapter 5, when she is smoking topless go around to every single position (Face, hair, wall paint, butt), and at least 3 times to her tits before ending with the tatoo.

Just as an extra, buy her cigarretes at the pier before meeting Jaye, and ask "Did you try?" to get the correct ones.

That's what i did to get the option for let Holly join open.

I hope it helps.
Did the Lexi/Holly scenes without buying cigarettes, never saw that as any sort of option.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No that is how it works the artist in this case Lexi can fire her manager whenever she wants the severence would be pre-worked out
Considering how old she was when he started as her manager and how controlling he is, do you honestly think his contract will be in her favour?

Wouldn't surprise me if he has ownership of everything she has, he almost certainly has a chunk of her money. If she tried firing him he'd wring her through those courts and the taking on a sewer worker for a manager.

Yeah, she'd be laughed out of the industry.

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
First time player. And i must say drifty great game great story's great woman

i wish you all the success in the world with your games.

My Favs are Lexi And Holly

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. I bet a great number of super music studios would take her in a heart beat - disney, sony, not to mention the ones Lana del ray or ellie goulding use - next management, mgmt artists who are former performers doing it for fellow artists, crush management got sia and lorde ...

Because he isn't qualified, has no idea about the industry and would lose her connections, gigs, money etc...

She'd go from megastar to megajoke in the space of a few weeks.

Managing a superstar isn't something you can just do.

Her prospects are none so dimm, provided she be a cool gal to her fellow singer babes.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Considering how old she was when he started as her manager and how controlling he is, do you honestly think his contract will be in her favour?

Wouldn't surprise me if he has ownership of everything she has, he almost certainly has a chunk of her money. If she tried firing him he'd wring her through those courts and the taking on a sewer worker for a manager.

First while she is a minor her contracts have to meet specific standards that protect minor performers from various types of exploitation (see the Jackie Coogan Law). So that contract might not have been completely in her favor but her rights would have been protected, including preventing unreasonable fees and percentages. It is unlikely the contract would have been for more than five years and would have been renegotiated by the time she was twelve and possibly again before she turned 18. When she became an adult her contract would have been renegotiated and probably at least once since then. She would have had legal representation initially and at each contract renewal, her contract is unlikely to be abusively one sided.

Second. Assuming that her estimate of her worth at $600 million is correct and a minimum commission across all income sources of 15% Jan has made at least $105 million off Lexi. So yeah he can afford to sue but on what basis? The cost of early termination, with and without cause, would be specified in the contract.

Third. Lexi is a super star. Just based on the brief shots we see of her platinum record awards, she's sold well north of 200 million albums. Twenty million here, 15 million there, pretty soon it adds up. The industry might laugh behind her back, but they're never going to walk away from someone who can generate those kinds of profits. Period. They'd just view this as a opportunity to take advantage of her and the MC (both of whom would certainly call in expertise to ensure that Lexi's deals made good sense).

Unlike many of todays stars, Lexi has a tireless work ethic and a passion to put on the best possible show, with as little drama as possible.Nobody laughs at someone willing to consistently go on the road over 300 days a year (let alone 364) with her kind of draw.

Last edited:

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
So many latest updates of the games I'm playing are out.. but I can't play :cry:

I got Covid, having severe headache and bodyache, and unable to sit in front of a computer screen….

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Then you shouldn't be in front of a screen at all if you have Corona. Take care of yourself first. The games and updates will be here when you feel better, which I hope you do soon.

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
Hi guys, where did I go wrong that I couldn't get Nite Dawg's autograph? :cry:
He doesn't make me pick the choice to tell Cece

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020

Look he is abusive any decent lawyer could get her out of the contract on those grounds alone - enough said now ok

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Look he is abusive any decent lawyer could get her out of the contract on those grounds alone - enough said now ok
No, not okay. He's a prick but he isn't abusive. She wouldn't be where she is now without him and no, a lawyer couldn't do shi considering her career is a success and that's all the evidence he needs to prove he's doing his job.

The fact you think a sewet worker can do a job very few can is laughable alone. Now we're done.

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes