Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Man, my heart stop for moment when Cece was going to all the places that she was with the mc, i was expecting the worse. I was thinking that she would commit suicide.
I think that was probably her intention, since she was alone initially when the MC saved her because Linda was gone.

She could've also been revisiting the places she had been with the MC and realized she had to face her demons in that way before moving on? I think if he didn't return, there would've been an issue. Linda was dealing with her own crap over the "loss" of the MC, which she has to get over.

I think that was Cece's way though of coming to grips with her new relationship and her love and she realized just how much the MC means to her.

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
There are few games that have an engaging story. Kudos to the developer. Good luck dev :)

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
DriftyGames Might there be a bug in the transition to Chapter 5?

I did setup Chris with Linda; the variable "ep4SetupChrisWithLi" is set to "True", and Ep4SetupChrisWith=1 , but right as chapter 5 starts and the MC has seen Chris with (I assume) Linda in the bedroom, the phone says this:

screenshot0002.png

"Opportunity Missed".... means I failed, correct?

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
DriftyGames Might there be a bug in the transition to Chapter 5?

I did setup Chris with Linda; the variable "ep4SetupChrisWithLi" is set to "True", and Ep4SetupChrisWith=1 , but right as chapter 5 starts and the MC has seen Chris with (I assume) Linda in the bedroom, the phone says this:

View attachment 1175667

"Opportunity Missed".... means I failed, correct?
No, red means it's failed. I questioned Zoey Raven who did the walkthrough. Told me it was in the code, that's why it was included in the walkthrough. I suggested Chris to Linda and the other way round. I think events still have to play out yet.

Don't know what the deal with Chris & Christine were, but Linda & Chris most certainly spent the night screwing at Lexi's place and left arm-in-arm to the limo. I have a feeling things still have to play out before they officially get together. Linda has to get over losing the MC, especially to Cece (or whoever players chose)

Reactions: TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
No, red means it's failed. I questioned Zoey Raven who did the walkthrough. Told me it was in the code, that's why it was included in the walkthrough. I suggested Chris to Linda and the other way round. I think events still have to play out yet.

Don't know what the deal with Chris & Christine were, but Linda & Chris most certainly spent the night screwing at Lexi's place and left arm-in-arm to the limo. I have a feeling things still have to play out before they officially get together. Linda has to get over losing the MC, especially to Cece (or whoever players chose)
Hmm..... ok.

But it's odd that it says "opportunity missed", when last time I physically could check that before the phone disappears near the end of Chapter 4, it says this:

1619998909182.png

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
when I have the 3 some with lexi and holly when I get up there is a tag saying I failed to get chris a girl. when I choose to not include holly I do not get that tag. anyone else?

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Anyone have a problem with the steph path after you meet you r father and go-to see her. I'm stuck on the part where she texts you and will not advance? It's the only problem I have had so far.

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Along with the Jaye cameo from Chasing Sunsets, was the sister Sea some nod to Allison from Radiant? Or was it just a similar model?

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Man, thought i followed everything correct and still missed the holly scene even with the walkthrough. I hate games where the routes are so damn tight to get into you cant miss a single thing.

Reactions: Ragnar and proximus

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I can't say I know all of the things required, but in my own playthrough I chose to think of (and visit) Lexi when the MC is lying in bed considering the different girls there, and then I told Holly that I was interested in her when she asked how I felt about Lexi. Finally, after the MC sees their kiss and Lexi mentions it, tell her you're fine with it. You end up still having the date (and sex) with Lexi earlier, but a threesome with Holly becomes an option on the yacht. Hopefully that helps.
I did those and didn't get the option on the yacht. Theres more to it then that.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Okay, I've played through all the combinations of Chapter 5 I have available at the moment. Overall I'd say it was good. But a lot like Chapter 4, I think it was a bit discombobulated and not quite what I was hoping for. I'll try to explain why below, but be warned: it's going to be long.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So there you have it. I hope my enthusiasm for the game isn't lost in my concerns, I really did enjoy Chapter 5. I just want Chapter 6 to knock it out of the park, because I know it's capable of that!

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I feel the same. I wrote a fanfic where they have a double wedding with Chris & Linda.

Doubt it'll happen, but the MC/Cece wedding I would love to see.
I think that was probably her intention, since she was alone initially when the MC saved her because Linda was gone.

She could've also been revisiting the places she had been with the MC and realized she had to face her demons in that way before moving on? I think if he didn't return, there would've been an issue. Linda was dealing with her own crap over the "loss" of the MC, which she has to get over.

I think that was Cece's way though of coming to grips with her new relationship and her love and she realized just how much the MC means to her.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes