absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
wow a lot of people have been trying too answer the question i had about lexi/holly cheers for all the answers, the solution was the sunbathing scene for me i had missed that you could look above her ass, i did comment about it yesterday a little funny that it was one look but i am not complaining, as an alternative route for lexi it was a very nice treesome scene. i tried doing different things too get the scene it seems the sunbathing scene is the important thing.

GuiltyByDesign

Oct 17, 2020
everytime the MC's father or his secretary have a line to talk I get an error message, the MC dialogue between those are ok, but I literally can't see anything Sea or MC's father says, anyone else have this issue?

Reactions: dots and Gwad

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Downloaded this at 8 pm yesterday. Finished at 6 am in the morning.

Brilliant game, what a ride. The characters' expressions and dialogues are very fluid and human. I'm rooting for all of them, especially Chris. What a bro. Love these kinds of characters - true friendship is just as rare as true love. Tried to set him up with Holly, but nothing at all happened (yet). I'm on Linda's route, but hope that Cece is included in that.
The music is great, too and fits the story's moods.

Only thing I wish was more clear is what choices I have to make things happen. Feel like I've been missing out on a ton of stuff. At first I was on Cece's route because choosing her while lying in bed gives me the opportunity to talk to her first, and then get Linda's story. If I choose Linda, I just meet Cece in the hallway for a minute and that's it. So I went with Cece, just to arrive at a roadblock with Linda 3 hours later.

(Also, so many routes just means that unfortunately it'll take time for "my" route to develop)

Looking forward to what'll happen next!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My Lexi route was sweet, loved spending time with her and putting her manager in his place. I didn't go for the threesome. Lexi is in the public eye and I don't want to have her career derailed because sex. I like Holly but I don't see how that works out and wouldn't want anyone upset.

My main route nearly gave me a heart attack. I'm far too fragile to watch Cece looking at that bridge.

Looking forward to seeing where the throuple route goes with the bisexuals.

Was fun finding out about the clumsy sister. I know there aren't many updates and there is a lot to fit in but I hope they connect a bit and can have a proper brother/sister relationship going forward. She seemed sweet and would be nice if they stayed in touch.

I know it's meant to be a heavily emotional game before the happy ever after but I had to put my Linda route on hold. Once the "R" word was thrown into the mix it out the kabosh on me wanting to go further. I'll see how it looks in future updates but that's a bit too heavy for me.

Steph is the only one I haven't done anything with. I forgave her at the bar but that's as much as she's getting.

(Also, so many routes just means that unfortunately it'll take time for "my" route to develop)
I wouldn't worry much, there are only 8 planned updates so you shouldn't have to wait too long for it to develop.

kandemoor

Apr 17, 2020
I'm playing cece route right now
cece best girl
but when I'm playing Lexi's route
I will play her song on the plane

seems like a good way to get closer to Lexi but

I'm on cece route and
i don't want to give Lexi the wrong idea
It's a great update.

I'm playing cece route too. But now, I feeling guilty because I think I'll gona let Lexi lonely. WTF, what can I do???:rolleyes:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
That game doesn't cease to be amazing. Great update, heavy with the feels once again.

Cece is really best girl, but Lexi is close second ; and it really hurt to just be friend with her.... But in a Lexi save, it's hurt so much as well to not be with Cece.... damn...

I was really scared at the end when Cece went back to the bridge....thanks God she returned.... Also really nice thing to have Lexi changed to Alexandra when MC called her by her real name, and the true Lexi, at last, resurfaced.
Also Sea is amazing and lots of fun :ROFLMAO:. And we learn she's just the step-sis..... Will we have to make a third save with Sea and by doing so, friendzoning both Lexi and Cece.... I'm not ready....

Anyway, that was amazing DriftyGames ; can't wait for next update.

PS: also, only 8 updates....what will I do with my life when the 8th update will be released....

lilimcant

May 17, 2017
Ugh my heart. Try not to be a horny motherfucker and this is what I get?

On a solo Robin route and was kind of expecting the two to feel each other out over the two weeks. Didn't expect to be immediately hit with guilt with a "true love" flashback which made the subsequent sex scenes that are implied to have happened over the two weeks feel dirty and shallow. Ugh. Then she's being quiet and then the ending cutscenes showing Kira and her being emotional before kissing just makes me feel even guiltier. I really like Robin but goddamn if the game gives me a chance to nuke this relationship with Robin I stole from Kira in some ill-advised self sacrifice play I am a hundred percent taking it, consequences be damned. I am nothing if not a sucker for stupid soap opera level melodrama. I don't even care it's a misunderstanding bad end where I end up causing him to move across the country to get away from them and wrecking their relationship anyway, I'm full of bad decisions.

I really really like this game. God this game is great. Only "complaint" is I just knew it was going to end where it did with the issues with the girl's route I'm on unanswered, and even exacerbating my anxiety due to how it left off, so now I'm going to be waiting with bated breath for the next chapter.

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

gatts69

Jan 15, 2021
Love the game but having some issues starting from meeting the dad, game always crashes ... :
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'se' is not defined.

=> nevermind found the issue , keep up the good work dev, looks awesome , has really nice fun moments . Big thumbs up!

Last edited:
Reactions: RedPyrate
Sep 3, 2020
My Lexi route was sweet, loved spending time with her and putting her manager in his place. I didn't go for the threesome. Lexi is in the public eye and I don't want to have her career derailed because sex. I like Holly but I don't see how that works out and wouldn't want anyone upset.

My main route nearly gave me a heart attack. I'm far too fragile to watch Cece looking at that bridge.

Looking forward to seeing where the throuple route goes with the bisexuals.

Was fun finding out about the clumsy sister. I know there aren't many updates and there is a lot to fit in but I hope they connect a bit and can have a proper brother/sister relationship going forward. She seemed sweet and would be nice if they stayed in touch.

I know it's meant to be a heavily emotional game before the happy ever after but I had to put my Linda route on hold. Once the "R" word was thrown into the mix it out the kabosh on me wanting to go further. I'll see how it looks in future updates but that's a bit too heavy for me.

Steph is the only one I haven't done anything with. I forgave her at the bar but that's as much as she's getting.

I wouldn't worry much, there are only 8 planned updates so you shouldn't have to wait too long for it to develop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: cib64

reasoning988

Mar 11, 2021
How do I get the option to include Holly with Lexi? I've retried several times picking options I thought would help me get Holly with Lexi

Reactions: cib64

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
How do I get the option to include Holly with Lexi? I've retried several times picking options I thought would help me get Holly with Lexi
I think that the most important thing is to tell Holly that you only have eyes for Lexi in chapter 4.

Then, in chapter 5, when she is smoking topless go around to every single position (Face, hair, wall paint, butt), and at least 3 times to her tits before ending with the tatoo.

Just as an extra, buy her cigarretes at the pier before meeting Jaye, and ask "Did you try?" to get the correct ones.

That's what i did to get the option for let Holly join open.

I hope it helps.

Last edited:

reasoning988

Mar 11, 2021
I think that the most important thing is to tell Holly that you only have eyes for Lexi in chapter 4.

Then, in chapter 5, when she is smoking topless go around to every single position (Face, hair, wall paint, butt), and at least 3 times to her tits before ending with the tatoo.

Just as an extra, buy her cigarretes at the pier before meeting Jaye, and ask "Did you try?" to get the correct ones.

That's what i did to get the option for let Holly join open.

I hope it helps.
I tried that and it didn't work but thank you for trying to help

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes