Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
It's the one thing i'm sad about.

Normally i'm not much into multi person relationships but I feel leaving either one of those out is a crime.
Agreed! I don't need to shoehorn poly into every game, but the dynamic between those three is just *begging* for it.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
This chapter was HEAVY on the feels. Drifty, a magnificent update as always, and yet you managed to go a step further. I dont remember a single VN having such wholesome moments mid-game... if we are to consider this chapter an indication on what is to come, we are in for a vn of a decade.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
This chapter was HEAVY on the feels. Drifty, a magnificent update as always, and yet you managed to go a step further. I dont remember a single VN having such wholesome moments mid-game... if we are to consider this chapter an indication on what is to come, we are in for a vn of a decade.
Agreed. At this point, if anyone were to ask me the top devs in this genre I'd say Philly and Drifty. Philly for CoBD and Drifty for this. They're both my #1's. They're just that damn good.

The last three chapters of this thing I have a feeling are going to be brutal on the emotions. Once the MC and Chris deal with Matt after Linda (I STILL don't want to watch whatever flashback scenes Drifty has in mind of that), the ups and downs of Cece's emotions, whatever drama with the MC and his father....it's going to be a rough homestretch I think. But I am sure I'm going to see Cece's very happy and smiling face at the end of this. That girl really knows how to make my tears flow.

I recommend CoBD all the time to people but it's to the point now where I've been recommending this as well on other forums. It's just that good of a game. I put them both in the best of the best, and they're the only two there.

I raise my saké cup to them both!

Kanpai
かんぱい!

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
game is very good. only thing id suggest is a gallery and when the game is eventually finished an option to unlock all scenes without having to repeat the game.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I think when I asked and mentioned that on his Discord last month, he was going to do some sort of Chapter Bookmark system thing perhaps, to watch scenes, not necessarily lewd ones, in the game. There's a lot of good, funny scenes in this game, especially with Chris.

I don't think he wants to do a typical sex-scene gallery thing, but things could've changed. I think he should be different, make the game more unique, but that's my opinion.

Reactions: MV_1999

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Leap Of Faith [Ch.5 v0.5.1c] compressed

FULL GAME
Original size win/lin: 4.34 GB
Compressed size win/lin: 818 MB

Win/lin: Mega

UPDATE ONLY
Original size win/lin: 1.26 GB
Compressed size win/lin: 263 MB

Win/lin: Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have 4.5 how to install update only?

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Anyone else getting errors when playing? When the MC talking about how Chris is slow at packing and thinks he hears him snoring and walks in to check on him, I got an error and had to ignore it to continue but I was then on the balcony deciding if I should say smoking was bad or not. Also after being asked to go the the gym when you drink coffee with cece, the next scene where you are with her in the bed the whole room looked like it was filled with foam but looked like a render issue. Then all the sudden it was Chris. Lol.

Not sure whats going on.

Code
The foam image
The error when you go see if chris is still sleeping

The walkthrough says I need to wake linda and check my phone for squashmaster tasks before I tell Holly if smoking is bad or not but I never got that option with Linda, after the Chris sleeping error I am straight into talking to Holly

Last edited:

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Really good chapter.

My only concern going forward especially is how short they are going to be because of the mixed routes. Cece's playthrough was about 30 minutes because there was an extra 15 minutes of content on the steph path and then 15 on the lexi path.

I don't think the game should be a harem (maybe a few thruples obviously robin(edit)/ kira or holly/lexi) but you shouldn't have narrowed it down this early because it seems like now every update is going to have to have 7 different possible paths and you will only ever be able to see 1 at a time. By have to recreate the episode 3 different ways (MC with steph, MC with lexi, MC with one of the girls who left) it really slows down the progress of the main storyline. Compared to earlier chapters it seemed like very little happened here whereas if you weren't locked into just one girl yet you could've progressed the main story a bit further because the sex/romance scenes wouldn't have been taking place all at the same time and could've been space out.

Just my 2c

But O- M - G. seeing CeCe on the couch with the notepad in her hand knowing that shes contemplating writing a suicide note was fucking heart wrenching. I did my CeCe playthrough first and was terrifed to see if she writes something if you choose a different girl over her.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Anyone else getting errors when playing? When the MC talking about how Chris is slow at packing and thinks he hears him snoring and walks in to check on him, I got an error and had to ignore it to continue but I was then on the balcony deciding if I should say smoking was bad or not. Also after being asked to go the the gym when you drink coffee with cece, the next scene where you are with her in the bed the whole room looked like it was filled with foam but looked like a render issue. Then all the sudden it was Chris. Lol.

Not sure whats going on.

Code
The foam image
The error when you go see if chris is still sleeping

The walkthrough says I need to wake linda and check my phone for squashmaster tasks before I tell Holly if smoking is bad or not but I never got that option with Linda, after the Chris sleeping error I am straight into talking to Holly
You could fix it by opening the console and typing

If you want to set Chris up with Linda: ep4SetupChrisWithLi = True
If you don't want Chris to be with Linda: ep4SetupChrisWithLi = False

Also make sure to type it like I did because RenPy is case sensitive.
Or your other solution would be to start the game over.

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
You could fix it by opening the console and typing

If you want to set Chris up with Linda: ep4SetupChrisWithLi = True
If you don't want Chris to be with Linda: ep4SetupChrisWithLi = False

Also make sure to type it like I did because RenPy is case sensitive.
Or your other solution would be to start the game over.

Diane/Kira? Do you mean Robin/Kira? And there is no harem. Kira/Robin/Player are the only tripple couple in the game.
I figured out how to get the console to work. The thing to type for chris and linda worked. Other issues still there but its fine now, only one error. Thank you

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I figured out how to get the console to work. The thing to type for chris and linda worked. Other issues still there but its fine now, only one error. Thank you
No problem

You can do the same thing with Robin's pin as well

ep4GotRobinsPin = True

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
i love this game, i have only done the Cece path so far, someone else commented earlier and i also felt that i couldn't chose anyone but her as i wouldn't want to face the possible consequence of her doing something to herself (why cant i just realise, its just a game, they are not real people). i don't want a repeat of the "Acting lessons" emotional disaster i had :-(. one word to describe this VN, amazing!!

Normdk

Jul 27, 2020
my main playthrough is lexi solo it is lexi all the way for me she is an amazing created character probadly my favorite character ever created for a vn, but i still would like too see the alternative route with holly included now i just have too figure out how too unlock it bahh will take a break now tried 5 fast runs through the last 2 chapters and i still have not been able too unlock the option.
Not sure what you need to tell her at the chap 4 question, but I have tried both answer "it is complicated" and also on my pure Lexi path that I fancied Lexi.
Both plays made it possible to get the threesome, if Lexi was the focus on chap 4 - as long as:

At the sunbath scene make sure you watch her breasts.
You can watch them several times until she stops commenting on it.

That made the option for the threesome open.
Now enjoy that threesome scene, I can easily see a non-harem but with a Holly-house guest in a Lexi love story.
They are rather cute together.

Not ignoring that both Lexi and Holly had some insecure thoughts next day, but waking up scene after that threesome, soo good

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Had to do a double take on that Chasing Sunsets cameo. And, that ending seems like what is in store is going to be an emotional rollercoaster.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes