Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
i don't know if it is written here but after you talk to kira and go see robin it gives this error that when you ignore teleports you straight to a different character skipping robin entirely.....

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script04.rpy", line 6942, in <module>
NameError: name 'ep4GotRobinsPin' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script04.rpyc", line 6942, in script
File "D:\XXXgames\LeapofFaith-0.5.1c-pc\LeapofFaith-0.5.1c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\XXXgames\LeapofFaith-0.5.1c-pc\LeapofFaith-0.5.1c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\XXXgames\LeapofFaith-0.5.1c-pc\LeapofFaith-0.5.1c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script04.rpy", line 6942, in <module>
NameError: name 'ep4GotRobinsPin' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Leap of Faith 0.5.1c
Sun May 02 00:56:43 2021
```

Mar 21, 2018
Are the tags accurate for this game? There are very few tags and it only lists handjobs, lesbian, and vaginal sex for the sex content. How much sex is there in this game? I like a good balance of story with sexual content and not just games with 98% story and 2% sex.

Update: After reading numerous reviews, it seems this is a romance story and not really an adult game with much sexual content. When I want to play a good story I'll come back to this game.

Last edited:

pervertboy2

Feb 25, 2020
this is one of the best written games on this site, kind of a shame that the story branches and forces you to have several saves, but I guess it would be surreal to ba in a realtionship with so many characters at once.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are the tags accurate for this game? There are very few tags and it only lists handjobs, lesbian, and vaginal sex for the sex content. How much sex is there in this game? I like a good balance of story with sexual content and not just games with 98% story and 2% sex.
It's very story focused.

There are sex scenes but they are secondary to the story.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020

Update: After reading numerous reviews, it seems this is a romance story and not really an adult game with much sexual content. When I want to play a good story I'll come back to this game.
Well depending on the path you take there is a good amount of sexual content, first of all, it is also possible to have a threesome, and with the number of characters that are involved in this game, id advises doing multiple play thoughts. My first playthrough going after the top 4 girls, out of 13k plus renders I only seen 10k of them.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My first playthrough going after the top 4 girls,
4 in 1 playthrough?

You managed to do what no one else has done.

Teach us your ways.

The rest of us had to pick and lock in a romance option, unless going for the bisexuals then you get 2.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What? you haven't found the secret harem route Ava?
Yeah, I found it, bet you didn't find it ... I have all of them, I was er.... mocking that other person for only finding 4 when I got them all ..... including the driver guy in his sexy bikini.

I've even got women that are only hired as support cast i'm that good .... so ner ner.

Didn't get the sister though. Everytime I tried that I kept getting "your PayPal overlords are watching you".

frenk

Feb 11, 2018
In this game, the title applies to all characters. It is a leap of faith for all of them to become attached.
In any case, I like Stephany like all the others and her story is not really to be thrown away.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, I found it, bet you didn't find it ... I have all of them, I was er.... mocking that other person for only finding 4 when I got them all ..... including the driver guy in his sexy bikini.

I've even got women that are only hired as support cast i'm that good .... so ner ner.

Didn't get the sister though. Everytime I tried that I kept getting "your PayPal overlords are watching you".
That's my Ava! :love: :LOL:

• Love
Reactions: Avaron1974

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Well depending on the path you take there is a good amount of sexual content, first of all, it is also possible to have a threesome, and with the number of characters that are involved in this game, id advises doing multiple play thoughts. My first playthrough going after the top 4 girls, out of 13k plus renders I only seen 10k of them.
I did every path because my motto is: If it isn't a harem it is time to modify. :sneaky:

Also the ending animations to this update made me feel really sad until I was home and in Cece's arms and saw that sad face turn into a sweet smile. :cry: :D:love:

So if I chose the Lexi route does that mean I won't being seeing her that much since she basically seems to work almost the whole year round?

Last edited:

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
fantastic game really loved it first time paying wow what a lot of combinations beautiful story wow what a game thank you very much

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
But O- M - G. seeing CeCe on the couch with the notepad in her hand knowing that shes contemplating writing a suicide note was fucking heart wrenching. I did my CeCe playthrough first and was terrifed to see if she writes something if you choose a different girl over her.
When I was in Drifty's Discord, and I saw the trailer, it was that one part in the end with Cece. I questioned him almost immediately because I was basically ready to throw up and burst into tears. I must've watched the trailer 4 or 5 times before what he said to me actually sank in.

It made me ready to watch the scene in the actual game, but it didn't deaden the impact of it at all. I was still in tears while it was playing. But when she went back to the MC's house, and he came home and she ran to him, I knew she was going to be okay. Now I'm ready for the chapters and the strong finish that Drifty said she was going to have.

I could never choose another girl in this game. Cece gets all my attention.

Reactions: BGRW2020

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Not sure what you need to tell her at the chap 4 question, but I have tried both answer "it is complicated" and also on my pure Lexi path that I fancied Lexi.
Both plays made it possible to get the threesome, if Lexi was the focus on chap 4 - as long as:

At the sunbath scene make sure you watch her breasts.
You can watch them several times until she stops commenting on it.

That made the option for the threesome open.
Now enjoy that threesome scene, I can easily see a non-harem but with a Holly-house guest in a Lexi love story.
They are rather cute together.

Not ignoring that both Lexi and Holly had some insecure thoughts next day, but waking up scene after that threesome, soo good
Must be another trigger(s) somewhere as that isn't working for me.

• Sad
Reactions: Normdk

Normdk

Jul 27, 2020
Must be another trigger(s) somewhere as that isn't working for me.
Fingers crossed.

I basically just made sure I was a very nice guy and did the Lexi romance all the way with last try I am certain I said it was complicated to Holly.

After that I was a gent and not looking at the boobs when Holly was sunbathing and I couldn't do the invite..
I reloaded and only change was oogling all over her Boobs until she stopped commenting on it.

Then Lexi and Holly was interested.

The rest of the options were constantly positive replies to all options, as Holly seem to like a kind guy.

Best of luck with your quest.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes