UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Drifty:
Thanks for this amazing game. I found it when Ch 3 was out and it just blew me away. Every update just gets better!
Thanks again.

I've been playing pure Lexi, but did start a side path that added Holly. I'm trying to figure out if my odds of successfully being with Lexi are improved or hindered by including Holly. All the girls are great and each has a powerful draw, but choosing Lexi was always easy for me.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Did you look at the wall paint above her ass? That was missing for me.
I did. It did not work. I'm wondering if it's tied to Steph since her and Holly are friends. I was mostly neutral to Steph and didn't select every option to talk with her. Or maybe I was not so nice earlier in the game. Whatever it is i'm probably not going to try anymore. I'm too far behind on games as it is to spend more time on it. Thanks for the help though.

Shar4263

Sep 18, 2020
Drifty dude, how can you make each & every LI soo perfect, I mean no matter which route I choose I always feel the pain for the other girls, the story, character development and dialogues even we have seen these models in other games we still we just fall in love with the girls, and seriously the dialogues and music are too good dude I really love this game but the thing I love the most is how you are releasing every update for public, that's really explain the quality of the game coz you are focusing more on telling the story to people rather than using the game for your profit, and the patron number really explains a lot.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I absolutely adore the humor in this game! Even casual references — like when Lexi tells the MC (if you're on her path) that she has coming work with Miley Virus and Lady Dada — are great. Honestly, this is a much better game than many on this site. It's more realistic in many ways, including that the MC is just finding his way and figuring things out. It's definitely not for harem lovers, but that's fine by me: I can take or leave harems personally. I'm much more engaged with the characters and story, and the humor in this game makes it just that much better. (Although personally, I think Lady Dada should've been Lada Yada-yada, but whatever.)

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
everytime the MC's father or his secretary have a line to talk I get an error message, the MC dialogue between those are ok, but I literally can't see anything Sea or MC's father says, anyone else have this issue?
Thank you for mentioning this, I ran into the same problem. Clicked 'ignore' maybe 40 times.

Otherwise, the game is really of exceptional quality. Morals, ethics, compassion, friendships, love, fun, it's all there in a coherent way. The story also has a nice flow, well fleshed out characters, etc. Congrats! :love:

traceback text:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'al' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script05.rpyc", line 6674, in script
File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "/Users/machiavelli/Desktop/LeapofFaith.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'al' is not defined.

Darwin-20.3.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Leap of Faith 0.5.1c
Sun May 2 22:45:03 2021

So the stories of MC's father and sister remain a complete mystery for now.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hi All!
I am a Patreon supporter of Drifty. He is amazing. At the moment on current games I am supporting
Steam Purchase:
Sisterly Lust, Picture Perfect, CoBD, BaDIK, and Fetish Locator.
Patreon:
Rebirth, Leap of Faith, and Heavy Five.
So I put my money where my mouth is.
Drifty is gifted in a way that is quite rare.

That said, though I have downloaded the current update, I have not played it, and was not going to even before reading some of the posts here. I do wish more people had used spoiler to cover things, but it is what it is. I am now afraid lol.

I have 2 saves going. Lexi, which is my first choice of all of them. I love the portrayal of her, and she has a beautiful personality and of course her renders are amazing. Holly is gorgeous and seems very fun, but with her advising Steph, and a younger Lexi, she shows depth. I am not sure how I feel about a thruple long term relationship. In real life I actually had such a set up with my first wife. It worked until it didn't. (divorce and stayed with the third girl who became my current wife of many many years now-total between the two; 4 kids and now 3 grand babies.) We are not close with my ex wife anymore. So I am conflicted based on my real life experience.

That did affect my Robin and Kira choices by the way. I chose not to have a save on their path.

I was kind to Steph as I am a retired US DHS employee. While there are agents, and even military units assigned, and I was deployed almost 14 of my 18 years with them, I personally never had to do anything like Steph is portrayed as doing. I will say that I had empathy even before I found this out, however I chose not to have a save on her path either.

Linda. Beautiful. History. Friends. First love. She is a hard one to set aside. I will be attempting to put her on the only path I can, and still keep her in my life, which is to match her with Chris. As two of my best friends, the only other one I could place with him would be Steph, but I think that the burn of her love for the MC would never let that happen.

Cece- She is the Leap of Faith. Impossible to not want to save her. Impossible not to love. If there were a path to combine Lexi and Cece I would take that Leap of Faith of my own. She is my second save. I am questioning my motives, because I am not sure if I am doing it to keep her from the darkness that haunts her, or because I would really think my MC would be most happy with her. But, yeah for better or worse, she is my second save.

I think the story that is being woven here is amazing. Some folks are critical of the believability of it, and yet they line up to play mind control harem games in a second lol.

The MC is a good guy. Chris is amazing. I guess I will play this update eventually, but for now, based on comments here, I think I had best wait for the next chapter.
Peace to all you wonderful folks!

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
WOW where did this game come from???, i'm fucking impressed :oops::eek:
Awesome first release DriftyGames this was a 10/10 :giggle:
love the story, renders, music... the whole package, fantastic job man :cool:(y)

this could be BIG, like BaDIK big :)

soooooo, here it comes............when's the next update :ROFLMAO:
BaDIK is a creepish game compared to this one - DIK plays on the abuse of women - this one is playing on romancing women and treating them right

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
BaDIK is a creepish game compared to this one - DIK plays on the abuse of women - this one is playing on romancing women and treating them right
100% agree.
It boils down to something so essential, and so few writers really understand this (on the adult type novels pirated here lol)

The MC must be likable.
Having a great wingman certainly helps, and Chris rates at the top of that heap. Though I hated the story, Liam from Acting Lessons was also great, even as the MC sucked hard. Derrick on BaDIK is probably the main reason I am hanging in there besides Bella. The MC from BaDIK is just not likable.

Probably the least likable MC I have ever encountered is ICSTOR.... er I mean ICSTOR's MCs lol. I think he takes creative license and then projects himself in his games, but damn they are kings of creep no matter which story you pick.

Peace

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How to get the `I wouldn't mind including holly` option on lexi's path?
I can't say I know all of the things required, but in my own playthrough I chose to think of (and visit) Lexi when the MC is lying in bed considering the different girls there, and then I told Holly that I was interested in her when she asked how I felt about Lexi. Finally, after the MC sees their kiss and Lexi mentions it, tell her you're fine with it. You end up still having the date (and sex) with Lexi earlier, but a threesome with Holly becomes an option on the yacht. Hopefully that helps.

Reactions: Arigon

Mr Anubis

Aug 11, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for Ch.4 v0.4.1c Compressed :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Thankssssss

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes