Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
lol, ya I was just wondering about her when I got to her section...any chance of something happening with her?
No.

Only a few more updates planned, won't be having any more routes now and I don't think Drifty ever planned for incest.

Plus he's just found out he has a sister.... going by his personality it would be weird as fuck for him to go in that direction.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I made a walkthrough for this game because why not! ;) I actually have a patron who requested it ivanov95. All thanks to Qleaf Jedi Master of walkthroughs.

Edit: Updated to Ch. 5 v0.5.1c

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Don't know if it's been mentioned already Zoey Raven but I found the correct sequence for when Holly is sunbathing in Ch.5 is:

Up - Down - Down - Right - Up - Up - Right - Down

if you want to tirgger "ep5HollyInitiate" later with Lexi. I looked at the requirements in the code for that which was:

if ep5HollyRC100 > 0 and ep5HollyRC200 > 0 and ep5HollyRC030 > 0 and ep5HollyRC001 > 0 and ep5HollyRC002 > 0 and ep5HollyRC003:

You get all those conditions set with that combo - otherwise you miss out.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Don't know if it's been mentioned already Zoey Raven but I found the correct sequence for when Holly is sunbathing in Ch.5 is:

Up - Down - Down - Right - Up - Up - Right - Down

if you want to tirgger "ep5HollyInitiate" later with Lexi. I looked at the requirements in the code for that which was:

if ep5HollyRC100 > 0 and ep5HollyRC200 > 0 and ep5HollyRC030 > 0 and ep5HollyRC001 > 0 and ep5HollyRC002 > 0 and ep5HollyRC003:

You get all those conditions set with that combo - otherwise you miss out.
It's actually simpler than that. You don't need to use a specific order, just hit Holly's face (ep5HollyRC200), her hair (ep5HollyRC100), her breasts (ep5HollyRC030), the paint on Lexi's wall (ep5HollyRC001), and her ass (ep5HollyRC002) each at least once before continuing with the tattoo (ep5HollyRC003). Any combination of up, down, left, and right works, provided each of these is hit. (You can, for instance, return to Holly's nipples 3 different times and have additional dialogue each time.)

The code just indicates each of these must be greater than 0; you get +1 to the appropriate variable by visiting one of the aforementioned locations. Getting any of these higher than 0 has nothing to do with ordering. If you hit all of the different points, you still get the correct trigger later. I know for a fact I didn't follow the order you indicated, and I got ep5HollyInitiate just fine.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
First time played and can I say this without sounding gay??

Chris... I absolutely love him to peace's and is probably the only male in a game that I really like and wish the best for and want to see in a happy relationship without feeling the need to block him at every turn!! He is the true definition of a BEST FRIEND for life... I am only up to chapter 2 so hope he doesn't change but I doubt it. I'm in such turmoil about the girls and love them all so it's hard to choose from. Stephanie would probably be my choice and hopefully we will be able to reconcile there relationship. I guess I will have many playthroughs to see each girls content but I'm hoping for a loyal Stephanie route.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Speaking of which, let's cover Cece. I left her for last because I didn't want to end on a negative note and I really like Cece - though her story still has a glaring problem. To get the problem out of the way, it's that after Chapter 4 the game seems to insist that all of Cece's problems can be solved with sex. Even in Chapter 5 when Cece tries to explain how her mind works, the MC jokes about wanting to punch her problems away then gives her a massage that only avoids sex thanks to Lexi's timely arrival.

As I said before, I'm trying not to be prudish here, and I have no problem with Cece getting sex scenes. Indeed, I encourage it! But the fact is that she's a woman who struggles to control her overwhelming emotions; the last thing she needs at this point is a sexy lover (no matter how tender). Cece needed a more developed friendship path that helped her find some balance before we got into her romance. I find this extremely frustrating as Cece had probably been my favorite before Chapter 4 jumped the gun.

Okay, now that I've got that out my system, we can get to what I liked about Cece here. Massage aside, her talk with the MC at the start did a great job illustrating her problems, and her relationship with the MC is a lot of fun to watch in action. Her belated promise was great, and it was very nice to see at the end that she does seem to have made some progress coping with her brain. The final montage of her reliving her time with the MC is pretty strong stuff, but if sure makes the hug at the end feel good - either as a lover or a friend. It was a good note to end on, and I'm looking forward to seeing her story continue.
[/SPOILER]
I so totally agree with the Cece statements here. Throwing an emotional high like sex at a girl who can barely think straight more than half the time is a big mistake. I mean, isn't just compounding her problem even more? As much as people think it is, sex isn't always the answer to difficulty. I should know, I've been married twice. Anyway, she's a emotional, fragile girl. I mean, yes they're in love, and I get that, and she's not comfortable yet with everyone knowing about the relationship, which I am sure they already do, at least Lexi, Kira, and Steph. She did say Pandora's Box was opened and she's becoming more sexual, but like the game Avalon, the sex is being used to heal wounds when it probably shouldn't be.

I love Cece and am thrilled she's trying to accept her new situation, and as much credit as I give Drifty for this game, I think handling Cece's "trauma" in a sexual way isn't the best thing. I would take another page from Avalon and say she needs to talk to someone.

But that's how I feel about it. I hope, in Chapter 6, besides giving attention to the Matt situation, Cece becomes stronger and more sure of herself emotionally. Besides Caroline, Katie and Carli/Alexis, I feel so connected to Cece, because like her, I deal with the same emotional & suicidal BS as she does, and believe me, it's not a very easy thing to deal with.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Okay, I've played through all the combinations of Chapter 5 I have available at the moment. Overall I'd say it was good. But a lot like Chapter 4, I think it was a bit discombobulated and not quite what I was hoping for. I'll try to explain why below, but be warned: it's going to be long.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So there you have it. I hope my enthusiasm for the game isn't lost in my concerns, I really did enjoy Chapter 5. I just want Chapter 6 to knock it out of the park, because I know it's capable of that!
Just a couple of observations.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
First time played and can I say this without sounding gay??

Chris... I absolutely love him to peace's and is probably the only male in a game that I really like and wish the best for and want to see in a happy relationship without feeling the need to block him at every turn!! He is the true definition of a BEST FRIEND for life... I am only up to chapter 2 so hope he doesn't change but I doubt it. I'm in such turmoil about the girls and love them all so it's hard to choose from. Stephanie would probably be my choice and hopefully we will be able to reconcile there relationship. I guess I will have many playthroughs to see each girls content but I'm hoping for a loyal Stephanie route.
I'd have to agree here. Chris is probably the best "best friend/buddy" in the games I've played. He reminds me of my real life best friend Mike, who actually looks quite a bit like Chris. I'd put him as #1, Derek as #2 and Liam #3.

Chris just seems to be, like you said, the true definition of a best friend.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I really love this game - but the Lexi ending is missing something, why not get rid of Jan the manager and make the MC her new manager so he can be with her always

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya I avoid Cece from a romance angle. She's too damaged emotionally IMO for me to ever want to enter a romantic relationship with - every time you had an argument with her you'd have to worry about her jumping off of a bridge.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really love this game - but the Lexi ending is missing something, why not get rid of Jan the manager and make the MC her new manager so he can be with her always
Because he isn't qualified, has no idea about the industry and would lose her connections, gigs, money etc...

She'd go from megastar to megajoke in the space of a few weeks.

Managing a superstar isn't something you can just do.

Sep 3, 2020
I so totally agree with the Cece statements here. Throwing an emotional high like sex at a girl who can barely think straight more than half the time is a big mistake. I mean, isn't just compounding her problem even more? As much as people think it is, sex isn't always the answer to difficulty. I should know, I've been married twice. Anyway, she's a emotional, fragile girl. I mean, yes they're in love, and I get that, and she's not comfortable yet with everyone knowing about the relationship, which I am sure they already do, at least Lexi, Kira, and Steph. She did say Pandora's Box was opened and she's becoming more sexual, but like the game Avalon, the sex is being used to heal wounds when it probably shouldn't be.

I love Cece and am thrilled she's trying to accept her new situation, and as much credit as I give Drifty for this game, I think handling Cece's "trauma" in a sexual way isn't the best thing. I would take another page from Avalon and say she needs to talk to someone.

But that's how I feel about it. I hope, in Chapter 6, besides giving attention to the Matt situation, Cece becomes stronger and more sure of herself emotionally. Besides Caroline, Katie and Carli/Alexis, I feel so connected to Cece, because like her, I deal with the same emotional & suicidal BS as she does, and believe me, it's not a very easy thing to deal with.
I am so sorry to hear my brother that you have to go through that I hope you are alright and best wishes

but I don't know exactly what she has and so that's why I'm asking we are not saying that she shouldn't have sex or a sex life

we're saying she shouldn't use sex as a way to treat her illness she should see a doctor or therapist right

I'm asking because I want to know if it's okay to have sex with her

I mean I don't want to do it if it will affect her in a negative way

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I am so sorry to hear my brother that you have to go through that I hope you are alright and best wishes

but I don't know exactly what she has and so that's why I'm asking we are not saying that she shouldn't have sex or a sex life

we're saying she shouldn't use sex as a way to treat her illness she should see a doctor or therapist right

I'm asking because I want to know if it's okay to have sex with her

I mean I don't want to do it if it will affect her in a negative way
I love Cece and the game is going to initiate the sex scenes no matter what in Chapter 5. I fell hard for her in the opening game, but I'm sticking with her. I do hope though in the future chapters the MC/Cece relationship will be stronger and the MC doesn't have to start something sexual to get her to think about something else.

Sep 3, 2020
I love Cece and the game is going to initiate the sex scenes no matter what in Chapter 5. I fell hard for her in the opening game, but I'm sticking with her. I do hope though in the future chapters the MC/Cece relationship will be stronger and the MC doesn't have to start something sexual to get her to think about something else.
I agree by the way I wanted to know if you figured out exactly what Cece has

and I hope later on we get to Mary Cece

and maybe have kids what do you think

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
It's actually simpler than that. You don't need to use a specific order, just hit Holly's face (ep5HollyRC200), her hair (ep5HollyRC100), her breasts (ep5HollyRC030), the paint on Lexi's wall (ep5HollyRC001), and her ass (ep5HollyRC002) each at least once before continuing with the tattoo (ep5HollyRC003). Any combination of up, down, left, and right works, provided each of these is hit. (You can, for instance, return to Holly's nipples 3 different times and have additional dialogue each time.)

The code just indicates each of these must be greater than 0; you get +1 to the appropriate variable by visiting one of the aforementioned locations. Getting any of these higher than 0 has nothing to do with ordering. If you hit all of the different points, you still get the correct trigger later. I know for a fact I didn't follow the order you indicated, and I got ep5HollyInitiate just fine.
Agreed - you can visit each location in any order, as long as you do it at least once. Just thought I'd submit what I thought was the shortest number of steps to achieve the right result for Zoey to update the walkthrough - which I don't think would currently get you "ep5HollyInitiate" as is.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes