Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I had a full love gauge or whatever with Cece and Linda, but never once did I have the chance to pick them both. It's not like DIK where you can pick M&J. There already seems to be another lesbian couple in the game, But having a three-way route with what I think are the two main girls doesn't seem to be happening for those that want it.

I set Linda up with Chris. Don't know what the non-Cece paths are like, and I don't want to know. I for one would NOT like it if the MC/Cece/Linda choice became an actual choice in this game. I didn't do it with Kira/Robin, I sure as shit won't do it with Cece and Linda.
I have no issue with being on a triangle relationship, but for Cece and Linda it'd feel more natural to have them both as girlfriends without them being actually intimate with each other. If that's not an option, though, it's going to be a tough choice for me.

Reactions: travin213

lkta

May 3, 2017
my main playthrough is lexi solo it is lexi all the way for me she is an amazing created character probadly my favorite character ever created for a vn, but i still would like too see the alternative route with holly included now i just have too figure out how too unlock it bahh will take a break now tried 5 fast runs through the last 2 chapters and i still have not been able too unlock the option.
Only thing i could see that did it was instead of telling holly that you only have eyes for lexi when she turns up at the house party pick the third option (conflicted, like holly) The rest of the game i was pretty much all lexi but also spoke to holly on the balcony (all left/right/up/down options and bought her some cigarettes from the kiosk on the pier (you have to click on them when you are getting coffee)

I have attached a save if you can't get it sorted & you just want to see the Lexi/Holly threeway

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3108502

Im gonna need compressed version, the file is bigger then what mega allows me to download... :(
Yes, I know there are other links, no I won't be downloading it from them because it takes forever to download. Mega download takes few minutes, other links several hours... :(

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Im gonna need compressed version, the file is bigger then what mega allows me to download... :(
Yes, I know there are other links, no I won't be downloading it from them because it takes forever to download. Mega download takes few minutes, other links several hours... :(
Use NOPY to download it way faster then mega

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I made a walkthrough for this game because why not! ;) I actually have a patron who requested it ivanov95. All thanks to Qleaf Jedi Master of walkthroughs.

Edit: Updated to Ch. 5 v0.5.1c

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
The walkthrough says to check the task for setting Chris up after you talk to Lexi about her kiss with Holly. I'm not seeing anything new about it and the task isn't clickable or anything, so I don't get that whole part. I feel like I'm missing something important.

Can anyone clear this up?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
The walkthrough says to check the task for setting Chris up after you talk to Lexi about her kiss with Holly. I'm not seeing anything new about it and the task isn't clickable or anything, so I don't get that whole part. I feel like I'm missing something important.

Can anyone clear this up?
I don't think it's happened yet TBH. I never got it either, but it was in the code so I put it in there.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I don't think it's happened yet TBH. I never got it either, but it was in the code so I put it in there.
Alright thank you. To be honest, I've replayed this game about 6 times today from the beginning just to make sure. Thought it was a glitch, but the task is yellow, not red, so I guess it's still active.

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
my main playthrough is lexi solo it is lexi all the way for me she is an amazing created character probadly my favorite character ever created for a vn, but i still would like too see the alternative route with holly included now i just have too figure out how too unlock it bahh will take a break now tried 5 fast runs through the last 2 chapters and i still have not been able too unlock the option.
For Lexi and Holly scene I just picked, like someone else in the house when Holly asked. This was while on the Lexi route.

Can't remember what I did in the sunbathing scene, but it was just random as I was skipping through fast to see if the 3some scene came up.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
what the hell for some reason I can't get the music to play on the plane

help me please

I clicked everywhere on the screen am I missing something
View attachment 1173825

View attachment 1173827
When you meet Kira & Robin in the cafe (and Chris shows up), you have to download Lexi's ringtones to your phone. When she calls you, whatever song you chose as your ringtone will play.

If you don't download the songs, you can't play anything on the plane.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes