FULL GAME
Original size win/lin: 4.34 GB
Compressed size win/lin: 818 MB

Win/lin:

UPDATE ONLY
Original size win/lin: 1.26 GB
Compressed size win/lin: 263 MB

Win/lin:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Now, this is what I call an update, can't wait to try it. 1+ renders ;) <3 be back to update how it was thank you dev for such a massive update.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. it is pure Cece, so nothing to worry about .. just like married men attract
wild seductive behavior in other single women just to fool around with no cigar.
I guess I still don't get all the girls going goo-goo-ga-ga over the guy, even some I gave indifferent or non-flirty answers to.

I also don't like the fact that, once you meet Holly, and she knows who you are, your "love gauge" or whatever it is in the Contacts list is 3/4 full.

Yes Holly seems to be REALLY into sex, and she almost reminds me of being a redheaded Jill, something about her face and smile.

I don't know. I'm analyzing in my head everything I saw on my Pure Cece path, so expect lots of posts like this from me today.
She is all made up and manipulative .. it is her job, the one thing she is good at.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Man, that was a good update. High on the emotions. The crossover was a cool touch. Wonder if we'll see MC over there. The episode was not what I thought it would be at all.

Really curious how the last three are going to turn out.
Hey did say something like a good Chapter 6-8 presence with Cece and a strong finish for her. I'm sure it that point he has to start doing specific scenes with each LI without other character intrusion. Honestly, I'd be more than alright with the last three chapters devoted to Cece, but I know it doesn't work like that.

I set up Linda/Chris together, but didn't see hardly any of that in the chapter, just him on the phone with his ex or whatever. I'll probably start from the beginning and go through it again to see if anything is different.

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
Agreed. That gave me a solid laugh after the MC told off Jan. Kevin hit it right on the money. I needed a cheer up at that point anyway.
Not only that dude was sporting enough to help MC with Cece's request and that bikini showdown too. Hopefully will see more of him and introduce his wife soon.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I don't care if I'm the only one that think like this but my bro Kevin need more screen time.

View attachment 1173374
That was such an awesome sequence.
Hey did say something like a good Chapter 6-8 presence with Cece and a strong finish for her. I'm sure it that point he has to start doing specific scenes with each LI without other character intrusion. Honestly, I'd be more than alright with the last three chapters devoted to Cece, but I know it doesn't work like that.

I set up Linda/Chris together, but didn't see hardly any of that in the chapter, just him on the phone with his ex or whatever. I'll probably start from the beginning and go through it again to see if anything is different.
I meant more in terms of the overall story.

I guess I thought the secret agency stuff would be more relevant. Still might be, but who knows now.

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
Man... I'm now having two sets of save files between Cece's Route and Lexi's Route.

Btw how do we trigger the involve Holly option in Lexi's path because mine was red.

Vechernyaya

Sep 12, 2018
That crossover scene really sucked, I hated it, since I really dislike Chasing Sunset. But even if I liked the game, I'm not a fan of those things, it feel like advertising.

And Cece skin tone from the end of episode 4 hasn't been fixed, but now that we know that the following day her tone is back to normal, it make no sense and should really be fixed.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Leap Of Faith [Ch.5 v0.5.1c] compressed

FULL GAME
Original size win/lin: 4.34 GB
Compressed size win/lin: 818 MB

Win/lin: Mega

UPDATE ONLY
Original size win/lin: 1.26 GB
Compressed size win/lin: 263 MB

Win/lin: Mega

Thanks man. :love:

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes