MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If everything holds true we're going to have an update in two days. I'm a little crestfallen about how it'll focus on Steph, Lexi & Holly when it comes to LI stuff. I'm guessing it's going to be a pretty quick update for me since I'm on the Cece path. Whatever I get with her I'll be happy with, but I'm REALLY looking forward to how Drifty continues and ends with her. I would love to see a very very happy ending with Cece.
Yeah, was excited when I first saw a new update was coming soon but knowing it is Steph, Lexi, and Holly aka the ghost, the pop star, and miss "barely appearing in this game", I am not as excited.

Anyway, I hope fans of those three are happy and that the update meets or exceeds expectations.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
If everything holds true we're going to have an update in two days. I'm a little crestfallen about how it'll focus on Steph, Lexi & Holly when it comes to LI stuff. I'm guessing it's going to be a pretty quick update for me since I'm on the Cece path. Whatever I get with her I'll be happy with, but I'm REALLY looking forward to how Drifty continues and ends with her. I would love to see a very very happy ending with Cece.
Same here but for me I'm the lucky one this update as my main romance is Lexi. I hope all the girls get a happy ending but I agree Cece has been through a lot from her backstory so she deserves it.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I have to say the only thing I don't like about this coming update is someone is going to be disappointed that there romance isn't getting any content. But luckily Lexi is my main girl while Cece is a close second, I do like the other girls as well but for me whatever order they are in is fine with me, as I will play there story any ways lol.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah I know he can't include everybody in every chapter. He did say Cece is going to get a Chapter 6-8 story and a strong finish, so after it takes me about 15 minutes to get through this new update, I'll be waiting another 4-5 or so whatever months for more Cece.

Waiting for these updates, no matter VN, is certainly fatiguing and tiresome at times. It'll be at some point next year when this game is done I'm really hoping it's worth the wait.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah I know he can't include everybody in every chapter. He did say Cece is going to get a Chapter 6-8 story and a strong finish, so after it takes me about 15 minutes to get through this new update, I'll be waiting another 4-5 or so whatever months for more Cece.

Waiting for these updates, no matter VN, is certainly fatiguing and tiresome at times. It'll be at some point next year when this game is done I'm really hoping it's worth the wait.
That's why I don't like it when VNs have so many LI... Seven LI and we get 3 this chapter and 4 next chapter? Will Chapter 6 be larger because it contains 4 LI? If there were 3-4 LI total then Drifty could, potentially, include each love interest in each chapter and fans wouldn't have to wait 6-8 months to see the character they like most.

Anyway, something I've been thinking about in terms of game structure in general. This next chapter contains the 3 LI I like the least so I know that the update after that will feel like a jackpot for me. :)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alright I have to admit, a lot of Cece or a little in this update, I'm getting excited. I am curious though how Steph moves on after my MC chose Cece. For some reason I see her and Holly being an item, I don't know why. But since we already have one lesbian couple in the game I doubt we'll have another.

I could've chose Holly or Robin for Chris but I think Linda's the best choice. Imagine Chris with Lexi? That would've been a weird pick but I'm guessing that Drifty's still giving the player a chance to be with her? Holly too? Don't know. Mayhap we'll find out in this update.

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Alright I have to admit, a lot of Cece or a little in this update, I'm getting excited. I am curious though how Steph moves on after my MC chose Cece. For some reason I see her and Holly being an item, I don't know why. But since we already have one lesbian couple in the game I doubt we'll have another.

I could've chose Holly or Robin for Chris but I think Linda's the best choice. Imagine Chris with Lexi? That would've been a weird pick but I'm guessing that Drifty's still giving the player a chance to be with her? Holly too? Don't know. Mayhap we'll find out in this update.
I have the feeling that we get to have a chance for a traingle relationship with lexi & Holly.. idk why tho just a feeling after seeing that release trailer for ch 5

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
And now the real test of waiting begins...here I am having strong coffee, a sugary breakfast, and excited as hell forr an update after a restless night of sleep.

I really hope it's not too late of a release time.

YRS™

May 30, 2020
2hat
And now the real test of waiting begins...here I am having strong coffee, a sugary breakfast, and excited as hell forr an update after a restless night of sleep.

I really hope it's not too late of a release time.

What is release time?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Stomach is starting to tighten in anticipation for this update. I've tried playing several games (non VN) to try to calm down but it's not working.

Too much sugar hasn't helped.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Stomach is starting to tighten in anticipation for this update. I've tried playing several games (non VN) to try to calm down but it's not working.

Too much sugar hasn't helped.
Try a large glass of Scotch, always help's.

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020

Leap of Faith - Chapter 5!
It's been great fun making, and I hope you have a good time playing it.
Cheers, and I'll be seeing you in a few months time! :)
Changelog:
  • Added 1,480 story renders
  • 13,120 animated frames
  • 9,330 lines of script/dialogue
  • 25 new songs
  • Upgraded models from Genesis 8, to Genesis 8.1

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes