Dan Dugan

Apr 24, 2021
I just couldn't get over the jet flight and was a member of the "Break Steph's Heart into Itty Bits Club"
cece was and is mine favorite since my first play through.
had left out the last updates until the big finale.
will then definitely all routes play and form my opinion in the end of the journey:unsure:
I did the same, I just can't abide a cheater, having had that happen IRL, it's just not someone I would want to forgive. I realize others have and do, but I guess I'm jaded like that.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I am old school when it comes to cheaters. Take them to bed and bang them till you knock the cheating right out of their soul. Handcuffs may be involved!

As for my own cheating dna, I welcome any woman's attempt at the above, although in my case exorcism may be required (as well as handcuffs)

Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020
In episode 4, Linda won't let me choose the option go in it .... at the end almost of the chapter I have followed the guide...B) Go for it. Note: B will only appear if [Ep4NtChoice6]

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
the love song that Lexi sings is amazing .. the fact she couldn't get the words till she found true love .... gratz Dev on that part of the stories you've told in this version ... i still think the top 2 stories are Lexi's and CeCe's

Reactions: Razrback16
Aug 26, 2018
I did the same, I just can't abide a cheater, having had that happen IRL, it's just not someone I would want to forgive. I realize others have and do, but I guess I'm jaded like that.
You're not jaded at all. It's an incredibly difficult thing to forgive, not only that, it's an incredibly difficult thing to determine whether or not it deserves forgiveness in the first place. That kind of breach of trust is so hard to repair words are simply not enough to describe it. Some people let it go, some people don't. Neither type is wrong.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Looks like, since I'm devoted to Cece in this game, like Drifty said, it's going to be a shorter chapter from my point of view. I'm excited to see how their relationship has grown since Lexi's but I'm not interested in the featured characters as much as other players might be. He said a strong Chapter 6-8 with Cece and that's pretty much what I'm looking forward to.

I'm sure it's going to be all plutonic stuff going forward with the other girls at this point. Holly's the only other one I'm even slightly interested in but nothing is going to get me off the Cece train.

The Chris/Linda pairing should be very interesting. I'm guessing Cece is going to stay with the MC and Linda maybe moving in with Chris? Seems logical at some point.

Reactions: bluedevil1921

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
If everything holds true we're going to have an update in two days. I'm a little crestfallen about how it'll focus on Steph, Lexi & Holly when it comes to LI stuff. I'm guessing it's going to be a pretty quick update for me since I'm on the Cece path. Whatever I get with her I'll be happy with, but I'm REALLY looking forward to how Drifty continues and ends with her. I would love to see a very very happy ending with Cece.

Reactions: WerewolfSinX
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes