Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

Leap of Faith - Chapter 5!
It's been great fun making, and I hope you have a good time playing it.
Cheers, and I'll be seeing you in a few months time! :)
Changelog:
  • Added 1,480 story renders
  • 13,120 animated frames
  • 9,330 lines of script/dialogue
  • 25 new songs
  • Upgraded models from Genesis 8, to Genesis 8.1
YES!!!

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Drifty, I'm downloading Ch5 now from your Patreon - just another friendly announcement to you that if you ever sell this on Steam, you can count on me for an immediate purchase. Put an announcement in this thread if and when you make it available so I'll know. :) Thank you.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
By the way. For those of you using the walkthrough mod... this update seems to work with those saves. I hopped right into the new content. No problems so far.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
This is a very emotional update. First Kira/Robin, then some stuff with Holly, then Lexi, now Cece. I actually have a tissue or two nearby.

This is very heavy.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alright. I'm in tears!!

Drifty, if you see this, that one part at the end where Cece walks around (like in the trailer) had me fucking scared shitless. There's too much drama in this episode, so much so, that I'm actually having a cup of Hiro sake and my lunch is now cold.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What a way to leave off an episode. I'm going to have another drink or two.

かんぱい!
Kanpai!!

Last edited:

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
That's why I don't like it when VNs have so many LI... Seven LI and we get 3 this chapter and 4 next chapter? Will Chapter 6 be larger because it contains 4 LI? If there were 3-4 LI total then Drifty could, potentially, include each love interest in each chapter and fans wouldn't have to wait 6-8 months to see the character they like most.

Anyway, something I've been thinking about in terms of game structure in general. This next chapter contains the 3 LI I like the least so I know that the update after that will feel like a jackpot for me. :)
Actually the main problem is the exclusivity of each path as choosing or not choosing something may essentially not only lock out the path but also major content related to them.
Many other games that have multiple LI have more or less independent story line which only partially depends on on their LI choices.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm not going to lie guys, that update hit me hard. A lot of drama in it. A big scare with Cece. A lot of sadness all around, and a decent bit of worry. Not just for Cece, but for other characters. Once we get a solid portion of this game's fanbase that have played this update, I will speak more about it. I don't want to give away a lot of things.

But I'm more of a wreck emotionally after this update than I have been over any VN I've played since the US COVID lockdown 13 months ago. A certain DPC game messed me up hard after certain episode endings, but nothing like what this update did to me.

Drifty, my friend, you're a goddamn legend already in my books. (y)

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Ok, I haven't played this in a few updates, so could someone please let me know if a Cece and Linda poly relationship is possible? Given their openness when they first moved in with MC, I could see it being a possibility. If so, then there's no other choice for me because they are my two faves.

With Stephanie being exactly what I thought, I didn't have the dislike for her that a lot of players did, but the fact remains that she left him (not her choice) and he moved on.

Kira and Robin make for fun times, but I don't see a future there.

And Lexi, while beautiful and exciting, just doesn't have that emotional gravitas that I'm looking for.

Cece OR Linda is a tough choice, but Cece AND Linda is a no-brainer.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I guess I still don't get all the girls going goo-goo-ga-ga over the guy, even some I gave indifferent or non-flirty answers to.

I also don't like the fact that, once you meet Holly, and she knows who you are, your "love gauge" or whatever it is in the Contacts list is 3/4 full.

Yes Holly seems to be REALLY into sex, and she almost reminds me of being a redheaded Jill, something about her face and smile.

I don't know. I'm analyzing in my head everything I saw on my Pure Cece path, so expect lots of posts like this from me today.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Ok, I haven't played this in a few updates, so could someone please let me know if a Cece and Linda poly relationship is possible? Given their openness when they first moved in with MC, I could see it being a possibility. If so, then there's no other choice for me because they are my two faves.

With Stephanie being exactly what I thought, I didn't have the dislike for her that a lot of players did, but the fact remains that she left him (not her choice) and he moved on.

Kira and Robin make for fun times, but I don't see a future there.

And Lexi, while beautiful and exciting, just doesn't have that emotional gravitas that I'm looking for.

Cece OR Linda is a tough choice, but Cece AND Linda is a no-brainer.
I had a full love gauge or whatever with Cece and Linda, but never once did I have the chance to pick them both. It's not like DIK where you can pick M&J. There already seems to be another lesbian couple in the game, But having a three-way route with what I think are the two main girls doesn't seem to be happening for those that want it.

I set Linda up with Chris. Don't know what the non-Cece paths are like, and I don't want to know. I for one would NOT like it if the MC/Cece/Linda choice became an actual choice in this game. I didn't do it with Kira/Robin, I sure as shit won't do it with Cece and Linda.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes