Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
ok..hang on...I KNOW I suggested Chris to Linda and the other way 'round, why does it say "Opportunity Missed"

I even restarted a new save. They left together in the limo....

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Hey guys.

Just doing my release day visit to come say hello and remind you that you're still awesome, and that I'm very glad you liked the update. It was a labor of love, but I was uncertain about it to the very hour of release. In fact so much I added almost 100 renders and 2 animations the last 4 days while it was being proofread. So seeing your reactions now, at least those grueling hours these last few days makes me feel it was worth it.

Cheers. Have a great weekend, and take care!

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Hey guys.

Just doing my release day visit to come say hello and remind you that you're still awesome, and that I'm very glad you liked the update. It was a labor of love, but I was uncertain about it to the very hour of release. In fact so much I added almost 100 renders and 2 animations the last 4 days while it was being proofread. So seeing your reactions now, at least those grueling hours these last few days makes me feel it was worth it.

You did a fantastic job, Drifty.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Hey guys.

Phenomenal job Drifty. You definitely hit a lot of emotional buttons on this one. Have me worried too about Holly's addiction and Linda's sadness even though I thought I set her up with Chris.

This was a very emotional update my friend, and if you look back a few pages, you'll see all my statements. I had to drink a few cups of Hiro sake to calm down. Looking forward to see how you close things down with Cece in the last 3 chapters.

I said it earlier Drifty, but I'll say it again, you're a goddamn legend. This game is amazing.

Last edited:

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
Hey guys.

You doing a great job, Drifty. Two thumbs up from me.

P.S.: Please give my bro Kevin more screen time if possible.

8Zdm.gif

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
You doing a great job, Drifty. Two thumbs up from me.

P.S.: Please give my bro Kevin more screen time if possible.

View attachment 1173517
I agree with the Kevin sentiment. He's a good guy; helped make Cece that much happier with the autograph/appearance, the scene with Jan, the man deserves more than just a few scenes per every other chapter or so.

I guess you might see him more on Lexi's route? That makes more sense to me, especially once the closing chapters start coming.

And I know I am going to get reamed over this, but including Holly on the Lexi path just seems wrong. I like her as a character and all and I don't know if she has a solo route or not, or the chance for one in the later chapters, but I just don't like the idea of her "getting involved" with the MC/Lexi route. But, not the route I take, nor will ever take.

I just think one 3-way route in this game is enough. That's just me. Don't attack me for my honest opinion.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
my main playthrough is lexi solo it is lexi all the way for me she is an amazing created character probadly my favorite character ever created for a vn, but i still would like too see the alternative route with holly included now i just have too figure out how too unlock it bahh will take a break now tried 5 fast runs through the last 2 chapters and i still have not been able too unlock the option.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
my main playthrough is lexi solo it is lexi all the way for me she is an amazing created character probadly my favorite character ever created for a vn, but i still would like too see the alternative route with holly included now i just have too figure out how too unlock it bahh will take a break now tried 5 fast runs through the last 2 chapters and i still have not been able too unlock the option.
Maybe you have to agree with Kira, that girl sharing is okey or something like that in ep 2 i think

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
5 play through's is 3 more then needed. This started out romancing all the girls or having sex with them then you get slammed with a choice wall after getting immersed into each girls story and the girls also starting to fall for the mc. Most of them even would have been easily set up to share him since 2 are lesbians wanting him at the same time 2 others are both sleeping in his bed at the same time so this could be and IMO should have gone with a harem route.
It acted like a harem with a awesome story behind each person only to be hit with that dumb choice wall. I got hooked and immersed into each girls story but im done i wont play it if i have to choose or even think of passing one off to his little idiot buddy.

• Angry
Reactions: Arigon

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Maybe you have to agree with Kira, that girl sharing is okey or something like that in ep 2 i think
its definately not that as i am on kira /robin path in all playthroughs i have done until i could choose lexi for the date.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
5 play through's is 3 more then needed. This started out romancing all the girls or having sex with them then you get slammed with a choice wall after getting immersed into each girls story and the girls also starting to fall for the mc. Most of them even would have been easily set up to share him since 2 are lesbians wanting him at the same time 2 others are both sleeping in his bed at the same time so this could be and IMO should have gone with a harem route.
It acted like a harem with a awesome story behind each person only to be hit with that dumb choice wall. I got hooked and immersed into each girls story but im done i wont play it if i have to choose or even think of passing one off to his little idiot buddy.
yeh too a certain point i agree, i remember originally i had thought that some kind of harem would be possible but i ended up accepting it even though giving up on cece on a lexi path is still a tough one.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
When looking at Holly when she is sunbathing make sure you check out her: face, hair, breast, ass and above her ass once each(checking out some areas more than once gets you some extra dialogue but its not required to get the scene)

Last edited:

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
And I know I am going to get reamed over this, but including Holly on the Lexi path just seems wrong. I like her as a character and all and I don't know if she has a solo route or not, or the chance for one in the later chapters, but I just don't like the idea of her "getting involved" with the MC/Lexi route. But, not the route I take, nor will ever take.

I just think one 3-way route in this game is enough. That's just me. Don't attack me for my honest opinion.
But.. But... Threesome...

patrickcrying.gif

• Haha
Reactions: frenk

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
When looking at Holly when she is sunbathing make sure you check out her: face, hair, breast, ass and above her ass once each(checking out some areas more than once gets you some extra dialogue but its not required to get the scene)
damm cheers i had missed the one looking above her ass lol too think it was just that option thats hilarious

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I made a walkthrough for this game because why not! ;) I actually have a patron who requested it ivanov95. All thanks to Qleaf Jedi Master of walkthroughs.

Edit: Updated to Ch. 5 v0.5.1c

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Replaying this now for the 4th time today now that the walkthrough was updated. Thank you very much. I felt like I missed a few things.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes