nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I completely forgot to check for updates for this game since episode 5 was out. I did today.
this hit me like a fucking truck. not because of cece as a character but because of everything afterwards. holy shit.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
the game did warn me not to click there if I'm going through shit irl. so good fucking riddance, right?
now that I think about it... I might leave ep7 for some better times
my mom passed 2 months ago and I've been struggling to keep afloat to be quite honest.
as much I can say that I can relate to drifty's story in some way... I can't imagine how it is to lose a daughter due to suicide. drifty, if you're lurking the forums... my sincere condolences and thank you for this story.

I know it's old news for you guys who played this 3 months ago but I still haven't calmed myself down in the past 45minutes

• Red Heart
Reactions: arbiter221

jettyblues

May 29, 2020
Gotta say Lexi is my main girl in this game, however I just found a song that represents Cece so much. Its called "Would any one care" by Citizen Solider. The song was so good that it brought a tear to my eye cause for some reason Cece popped up in my head when I heard it.
Fuck me, that song... it absolutely fits with Cece's character, and once again the fact we are equating real-world things with the protagonists in a game speaks volumes for the quality of writing that got us here...

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Fuck me, that song... it absolutely fits with Cece's character, and once again the fact we are equating real-world things with the protagonists in a game speaks volumes for the quality of writing that got us here...
There are several songs in this game that gut-punch me. Drifty's music choices are some of the best I've ever seen in any game, not just VNs. "Titanic" and "Make Your Home With Me" hit me pretty hard as well.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
There are several songs in this game that gut-punch me. Drifty's music choices are some of the best I've ever seen in any game, not just VNs. "Titanic" and "Make Your Home With Me" hit me pretty hard as well.
Totally agree after BaDIK, leap of faith has one of the best soundtracks! The music choices are excellent especially for Cece...
My two favourite Cece songs are :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Totally agree after BaDIK, leap of faith has one of the best soundtracks! The music choice is excellent especially for Cece...
My two favourite Cece songs are :
Damn we're 8 days away and just thinking about Cece makes me sad. I know Drifty said months ago on Discord that she's going to have a strong finish.

I surely hope so. She deserves so much.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Damn we're 8 days away and just thinking about Cece makes me sad. I know Drifty said months ago on Discord that she's going to have a strong finish.

I surely hope so. She deserves so much.
If Cece will really die,he'll get a shitstorm the world had never seen before...
I know its about his daughter,and i love her so much in this story,Cece 1.,Lexy is second...
But will he be this cruel to make us suffer for loving his daughter??

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
She lives or dies by our choices. That is not going to end the world.
Well,first i was thinking that way too...
First i played Cece path only,she jumped...
Second playthrough i choosed Lexi,Cece jumped again,so there is no choice ?!?
Shit,hadn't read the last pages...
Happend in all paths...

Last edited:

WILSO2276

Oct 15, 2021
I am a little late to the party. I have just finished my first time through. Not gunna lie, CeCe really got me in the feels. DarkOs31 Thank you for your prior post. I was just about to play through just CeCe to try and change the end of Chap6. So with you post, I know I can't change that ending, and I don't want to go through that again. Although I have hope with the heart beat on the monitor as it fades to black.

Reactions: DarkOs31
4.80 star(s) 553 Votes