Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Was able to get 15/15 while on Cece's path.

In the scene before told Linda I had no idea what to talk about. Then Linda sends the picture of Cece and the MC and saved it. There are also two nuke photos that I saved that Lexi sent which were selfies of her and Cece at the pool. From there I did the following: knock first > joke > tell her to ask anything > I'd say so > show her photos from phone: photo linda sent, both lexi selfie photos, Cece's selfie at hospital after previous attempt, and the photo of Cece and Linda at the store when they move into MC's apartment > yes we did > explain what happened this summer > you look tired
Yup, did a CTRL run through the game just to get the 15/15. (not that I needed it, but didn't want blank spots in her memory

Very much appreciated (y)

Reactions: FromTheDarkSide

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
Played the update with my Cece playthrough (will do another one for Cece in a while cause i want it to be perfect and i seems to miss some things here and there for her... like i only get 12/15 in the "minigame" cause iam missing some pictures and stuff) And i will do every playthrough again before the last update will come out...

Its a real feelgood update, some happy tears too. But i admit i cant see a fitting end of the game with just one update left (the eight is considered the last one by drifty) there are just too much things going on and still left open, the last update must be a huge one. But i have faith in drifty, he has it all planned out, thats for sure...

I love this game very much. Cant wait for the ending, and will looking forward to the new project of course!

Reactions: Laehtsia

Gh0st_Harambe

Formerly '-Eyez-'
Mar 9, 2020
Was able to get 15/15 while on Cece's path.

In the scene before told Linda I had no idea what to talk about. Then Linda sends the picture of Cece and the MC and saved it. There are also two nuke photos that I saved that Lexi sent which were selfies of her and Cece at the pool. From there I did the following: knock first > joke > tell her to ask anything > I'd say so > show her photos from phone: photo linda sent, both lexi selfie photos, Cece's selfie at hospital after previous attempt, and the photo of Cece and Linda at the store when they move into MC's apartment > yes we did > explain what happened this summer > you look tired
How you get the two selfies ?
I saw both in Nuke but i cant show it to Cece.

gideon9900

Apr 4, 2018
I tried the update download, got stuck in repeat after the photo message from Linda.
(Message? Better check it.)
(Check Linda's message. Shortcut key 'b' or click here to jump directly to the message)
I can enter the message and view the picture, but game won't go any further, the message notification just keeps repeating in the text window.
Gonna delete and download the full version.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I don't know how I did it, but I missed chapter 6 ...

... The end of chapter 6 and a good part of chapter 7, it was very, very hard to follow through.

Hats off to Drifty for the story and the way it's told.

SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
I tried the update download, got stuck in repeat after the photo message from Linda.
(Message? Better check it.)
(Check Linda's message. Shortcut key 'b' or click here to jump directly to the message)
I can enter the message and view the picture, but game won't go any further, the message notification just keeps repeating in the text window.
Gonna delete and download the full version.
Did that work?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Great update as always Drifty. Seems everything is on a good path now, so curious what is lined up next story wise.

Run two saves, Lexi and Steph. Lexi was fun, but felt so bad after that Holly moment at the hospital. Was kind of hoping there would of been a throuple with those two (Lexi and Holly), but it shuts that down pretty quick in this update by making you choose between them. But the alley sex with her was fun(ny). Especially when she realizes what she did the next day. Either way, really enjoyed that path.

Steph on the other hand, I really enjoyed that the most. The shaving scene was fantastic and just felt nice. Brought back some good memories. Pool scene was great, and loved when she caught you kissing Kendra (DJ Kink) lol. Don't know what it is about Steph, but she just really does it for me. I think it's the rekindling with the one you lost story. I just love it.

Overall, glad how all this turned out. Eager to see what happens next with this part of the story mostly behind us. Maybe more on Linda's secret? Either way, thanks Drifty for all your hard work on this. :)

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
Why have a path choice? I think this game is great and all but the one thing i dont like is the scene where he waskes up and chooses a girl. Like why did i make the rest of the choices if i can just pick someone and be with her? Defeats the purpose of having choices for different paths for me.

Reactions: Blahbs

grumble314

Nov 23, 2021
I know I've seen a walkthrough for Chapter 6 but can't find it again and the mod breaks to many things. So any link to a walkthrough up to 6 or even 7 (a bit early) would be great.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

I've forgotten the release date!
And i don't know why i just checked the driffty's YT
holy fuck!
Can't wait!
I hope that im not gonna cry this time too...Lmao have some mercy! :KEK:
Could you share that walkthrough with us? ;)

4.80 star(s) 549 Votes