DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
On Lexi path,after you had sex with her,there's a "John Cena" looking guy watching you,does he show up in CH7?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Be on Lexi path and had the threesome with her and Holly. In the hospital you will have two options Lexi or Holly, pick the last one.
hm, dont get that option...

Had the threesome and really focused on Holly when ever i could in the playthrough, but other than the kiss in front of the Hositpal nothing happened with Holly, and i ended up with Lexi again at the Nightout.

May 13, 2019
Ported the game to Renpy 7.4.11
This kills the game on macOS Big Sur and Monterey from what I've seen. There's something going on with Ren'Py 7.4.10+ and translocation (part of Gatekeeper). Was your team able to get this build working on macOS and if so, was anything done special around bypassing translocation/Gatekeeper?

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Oh My God! This... this update was just... no this whole (Erotic?!)Game is just...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think i'm gonna need a few days to just... chill for a bit, a person can only take so many feels at the time :KEK:

Also respect for those DJKinK (from Artemis) scenes, that was awesome! Oh and great soundtrack, it fits fantastic with every scene!

DriftyGames you are a true artist :love:

Montanabob75

Apr 9, 2021
Thank you ;)
I admit,i wouldn't know what to do with this tool,i guess i would break everything,lol...
In other games for just cheating with money or 2-3 variables i would try,or just use a save file editor,but a complex game like this,im a chicken :)
So i just need to wait for the awesome modders ;)
The thing is you aren't going to break anything, it is easy, drop it in your game file, Hit Alt M, and roll....

If you don't like it, it's one file, delete it. I actually like it better than a mod. Because when a new update comes out you can use your old saves, or at least I have been able to, you don't have to wait for the mod.

Montanabob75

Apr 9, 2021
hm, dont get that option...

Had the threesome and really focused on Holly when ever i could in the playthrough, but other than the kiss in front of the Hositpal nothing happened with Holly, and i ended up with Lexi again at the Nightout.
Make sure the MC bought her cigarettes before going on the yacht, during the threesome - make sure you choose, stroke Lexi and Holly's hand - That gives the MC +2 points for her.....Finish with Holly and not Lexi. Also, choose no regrets when the MC sees her at the prom, pretty sure the no regrets choice activates the Holly route.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkOs31

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Make sure the MC bought her cigarettes before going on the yacht, during the threesome - make sure you choose, stroke Lexi and Holly's hand - That gives the MC +2 points for her.....Finish with Holly and not Lexi. Also, choose no regrets when the MC sees her at the prom, pretty sure the no regrets choice activates the Holly route.
Does it happen if your in a confirmed relationship with Lexi though? I went back and did a fresh run cause the option didnt pop for me in my original Lexi run and did the Holly stuff. I talked to her with the Coffee, Scaring Lexi and then the kiss and after that she is gone and no more Holly the rest of the chapter.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
yeah doesnt work for me either, must miss something else... checked all this you mentioned.

4.80 star(s) 553 Votes