DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
This game would have been good if it wasnt for the ugly goblin kira tormeting my playthrough, i've been trying to get her out of my game since ep1 and somehow she is still around...... her only redeemable quality is that she is the stepping stone into robin 6/10
you know you can reject her,right?

JayZeee

Oct 6, 2021
Was able to get 15/15 while on Cece's path.

In the scene before told Linda I had no idea what to talk about. Then Linda sends the picture of Cece and the MC and saved it. There are also two nuke photos that I saved that Lexi sent which were selfies of her and Cece at the pool. From there I did the following: knock first > joke > tell her to ask anything > I'd say so > show her photos from phone: photo linda sent, both lexi selfie photos, Cece's selfie at hospital after previous attempt, and the photo of Cece and Linda at the store when they move into MC's apartment > yes we did > explain what happened this summer > you look tired
After Cece wakes up from the coma, select "go get Linda"

Rule97

May 2, 2018
im NOT 100% sure,all i read was it will end with the next update :(
so dont trust me 100%
I feel you,i wish this story will NEVER end,cuz this VN is/was a rollercoaster you've never seen before ;)
I hatet drifty,i laughed,i cried,all at once !!
So,play this game,cuz its a Masterpiece!!!
I only said CoBD is a masterpiece,but this game is too ;)
Wow really? It feels like this game can run for a lot longer than that, dunno feels kinda abrupt unless the next update is something really big.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Mh i think i have a bug, I check Linda's message, i exit the phone and it loops around, cant advance.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Wow really? It feels like this game can run for a lot longer than that, dunno feels kinda abrupt unless the next update is something really big.
the hints are saying,drifty was making a story about his daughter(Cece) :(
i didn't play CH7,cuz im waiting for the mod...
so,if its true,you'll see the best outcome in this update (CH.7)...
i havn't played ch7,so i dont know how it'll end in the futre :(

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Has Drifty ever commented on an official walkthrough?
Even if it's just a cheap text file, the whole game is just extremely complex.

The mod is all well and good, but does not cover all possibilities and since Zoey gave up the PDF due to the complexity,
the only possibility is unfortunately only "try and error, than try again".
However, here too you have the feeling that you are always missing something,
be it because you didn't take any photo 4 chapters back or missed some chance at the time.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
just had a 6/15 with cece on my lexi path due to lacking most of the pictures I had in the linda playthrough.
didn't really try to score more so I went with it to see if I'll get a diferent ending
can't say I've seen any difference. she still remembers everything when you talk to her in the wheelchair

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 553 Votes