johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 665355

Overview:
You awake one day, realizing there's much more to life than it currently offers you. Having spent 2 years sulking over lost love, you finally move forward to pursue a different life. Which, through choices and opportunities, will lead you down a path you never thought possible.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-22
Release Date: 2021-12-22
Developer: DriftyGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac
(Ch.6 v0.6.1c): - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Update only:
Win/Linux:
- MEGA - -
Mac
(Ch.6 v0.6.1c): - MEGA - -

Extras: Fan Walkthrough - Fan Art Thread - In-game mod* -
Fan Sig #1 - Fan Sig #2

Rhykio thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 742692 View attachment 742693 View attachment 742694 View attachment 742695 View attachment 742696 View attachment 742697 View attachment 742698 View attachment 742699 View attachment 742700 View attachment 742701
wow... great game:love::love::love:

Reactions: Vimal07

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Anyone know how to score 15/15 with Cece?
I was able to do so while on Cece's path. Sorry if the information provided is not sufficient.
Was able to get 15/15 while on Cece's path.

In the scene before told Linda I had no idea what to talk about. Then Linda sends the picture of Cece and the MC and saved it. There are also two nuke photos that I saved that Lexi sent which were selfies of her and Cece at the pool. From there I did the following: knock first > joke > tell her to ask anything > I'd say so > show her photos from phone: photo linda sent, both lexi selfie photos, Cece's selfie at hospital after previous attempt, and the photo of Cece and Linda at the store when they move into MC's apartment > yes we did > explain what happened this summer > you look tired

Baghram

Sep 17, 2017
Considering OscarSix has been AWOL for a while now, is there anyone kind enough to continue his or make a new gallery mod? I really enjoy this game, but at the same time it's gutting to feel like you miss out on stuff while playing.

SuntukinSiAce

Mar 24, 2020
Was able to get 15/15 while on Cece's path.

In the scene before told Linda I had no idea what to talk about. Then Linda sends the picture of Cece and the MC and saved it. There are also two nuke photos that I saved that Lexi sent which were selfies of her and Cece at the pool. From there I did the following: knock first > joke > tell her to ask anything > I'd say so > show her photos from phone: photo linda sent, both lexi selfie photos, Cece's selfie at hospital after previous attempt, and the photo of Cece and Linda at the store when they move into MC's apartment > yes we did > explain what happened this summer > you look tired
Thanks! The photo of them together was what I was missing.

• Angry
Reactions: Lio.k01

Noid42

May 19, 2018
Really hyped but I'm going to be skipping this update and do a fresh start when the final update hits.
Hope this update is as great as the previous ones, and can't wait to see what the future holds for this game and for Drifty.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So a Mac release is needed. Drifty has moved to a new version of RenPy and placing the pc game folder in the mac structure doesn't work. Heh. Perhaps one of our compressors could provide a compressed mac release. It would be very greatly appreciated.

Oct 20, 2018
Be on Lexi path and had the threesome with her and Holly. In the hospital you will have two options Lexi or Holly, pick the last one.
Cheers bro. Do you know if there's a way to start from the beginning of the chapter? I should've saved at the start but I didn't and now i've got no way to go all the way back lol.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Cheers bro. Do you know if there's a way to start from the beginning of the chapter? I should've saved at the start but I didn't and now i've got no way to go all the way back lol.
For PC : Go to C:/User/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Leap of faith (Be sure to make a copy before you change anything!!!) and delete the save file where you started CH.7

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-5-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

Here is a work around

It's not perfect, I recommend watching the video to understand how it works better.
Thank you ;)
I admit,i wouldn't know what to do with this tool,i guess i would break everything,lol...
In other games for just cheating with money or 2-3 variables i would try,or just use a save file editor,but a complex game like this,im a chicken :)
So i just need to wait for the awesome modders ;)

4.80 star(s) 553 Votes