Kvothe94

Jun 11, 2020
So far, I've seen references to LoF in Artemis and Chasing Sunsets, it's 1 big universe, and all 3 games are made by different people.

After playing Artemis, I think DJ KinK mistook the LoF MC for Artemis' MC, it's the only explanation I could think of.
I played Artemis as soon as it was released. And that was pretty good start, cause have more resonance than many other AVN. And many players said that it has many common with LoF. At least that sense of humor and atmosphere has many similiar things. And i Think it s more respects of Devs to each others than adverticement.

Reactions: MV_1999

Kvothe94

Jun 11, 2020
And one thought. Why Devs ignoring to involve more male characters. Mostly MC has one best male friend and then surrounded by ton of a girls. I think one of the reasons of BaDIK's popularity, besides good rendering, story fulnesses and mechanics of game, is having many male characters in story.
I understanding that devs want to concentrate their attention more on female, and how MC fucking everyone. But except of that we fucking love to talk about that with our friends. Or we fucking love the feeling that we doesnt talk much about our sex adventures, cause we are very cool to talk about such things. And when other male characters suddenly saw how you fuck some very cool girls and make them surpised.

Most of the games lacks of that, but BaDIK.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
And one thought. Why Devs ignoring to involve more male characters. Mostly MC has one best male friend and then surrounded by ton of a girls. I think one of the reasons of BaDIK's popularity, besides good rendering, story fulnesses and mechanics of game, is having many male characters in story.
I understanding that devs want to concentrate their attention more on female, and how MC fucking everyone. But except of that we fucking love to talk about that with our friends. Or we fucking love the feeling that we doesnt talk much about our sex adventures, cause we are very cool to talk about such things. And when other male characters suddenly saw how you fuck some very cool girls and make them surpised.

Most of the games lacks of that, but BaDIK.
cant wait to see you implementing that idea with standard dev-starter-pack/resources.
not sure if similar (gay?) game will have much success, yet at least you will enjoy making it;)
#multiplemalefriendsinavnsmatter

Kvothe94

Jun 11, 2020
cant wait to see you implementing that idea with standard dev-starter-pack/resources.
not sure if similar (gay?) game will have much success, yet at least you will enjoy making it;)
#multiplemalefriendsinavnsmatter
Sarcastic, huh?)

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Cece figurine
First of all, everyone who ordered a Cece figurine should have gotten a PM from me with the postal tracking information. I believe some of you have already received the figurine by now. If you haven't got the tracking code, please send me a message.

Unfortunately, for those ordering from Australia, they didn't offer express shipping, so delivery might take a bit of time. But keep checking the tracking link and let me know if things take too long.

Steam delisting
Next, both I and the missus would like to extend our gratitude for the support you've given me since the Steam delisting. I've read all your post comments and your individual messages and it's been nothing short of heartwarming.

Some of you even raised your pledge to support me. And even though I'm extremely grateful for it, I hope you didn't feel that my last post was me begging for more economical support. If any of you who raised your pledge felt it was a heat of the moment thing that you regretted afterward, feel free to contact me for a refund. No hard feelings or questions asked.

Concerning the Steam de-listing, I have some good news. I've had talks with Artlists legal department this week, and they praised my quick actions to their request, and for my reaching out to them. They have also stated that they will not be pursuing this any further, are not seeking financial compensation, and sees this as a closed case.

With that statement, it should mean there's nothing holding Steam/Valve back from re-inserting LoF to the Steam store listing, but so far I haven't got any feedback at all from them. But no matter what happens, for you that own the game on Steam, you will get the 8th and final chapter update through Steam, as long as I'm not locked out of the app admin in any way.

Once Steam gets back to me I'll do an announcement on the Leap of Faith community page on Steam.

Progress
I have to admit that due to the Steam business, there's not been a lot of LoF work done this week. I had some animations prepared for rendering and that's mainly what's been running. I can't give you any numbers as new renders are spread out between two PCs, but I'll get everything merged by next Friday's dev diary and give you a full update on the progress.

All in all, the week started badly, and although there are still some questions, it's looking better now.

I think it's safe to say that today I'll be lowering my shoulders a bit. Who knows, I might even be pouring myself a Mega-Pint, as it should be fitting for the occasion.

Again, thank you for your support. Best wishes for the weekend, and stay safe out there.

// Drifty

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
New Walkthough Preview

Hey everyone, I'm working on a new visual walkthrough, I've only done Chapters 1-6 so far but though I'd share it while I work on the rest. Please have a look

Feedback is welcomed

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
So the monogamous option and having a solo relationship with kira option was all for nothing? For kira to stay with Robin in the end anyway! What kind of bullshit is this? what was the point in giving us the solo path option in believing that a 'normal' relationship would be available early on and at lexi's house? I went through hours of reading and enjoying the story to believe there would be a 'solo' relationship path with her!
It feels like if you don't want to go down a poly path with both Kira/Robin you are penalised/punished and end up losing! This leaving this particular romantic path as GAME OVER in my opinion leaving you to just go along helping others.
Oh well I guess I will start again and make a monogamous relationship elsewhere.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
So the monogamous option and having a solo relationship with kira option was all for nothing? For kira to stay with Robin in the end anyway! What kind of bullshit is this? what was the point in giving us the solo path option in believing that a 'normal' relationship would be available early on and at lexi's house? I went through hours of reading and enjoying the story to believe there would be a 'solo' relationship path with her!
It feels like if you don't want to go down a poly path with both Kira/Robin you are penalised/punished and end up losing! This leaving this particular romantic path as GAME OVER in my opinion leaving you to just go along helping others.
Oh well I guess I will start again and make a monogamous relationship elsewhere.
I also wanted a solo relationship with Kira i love monogamous

but then I saw how happy she was with Robin and I didn't want to ruin it

but still I hated that the game got my hopes up for a monogamous relationship

and taking away Holly's solo route was really really bad and one of the worst things the game has ever done

I don't like being punished for loveing monogamy

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so before i go search through all the many many pages on walkthrough and read straight past it could anyone tell me how to get lexi your number ? tried everything but never found a way to do it.

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
so before i go search through all the many many pages on walkthrough and read straight past it could anyone tell me how to get lexi your number ? tried everything but never found a way to do it.
when you are shopping with Linda and Cece there's a moment when the MC almost falls asleep, check the very first Nuke that Chris did. You'll know what to do from there.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
when you are shopping with Linda and Cece there's a moment when the MC almost falls asleep, check the very first Nuke that Chris did. You'll know what to do from there.
yeah i did but there was no option to add something it was just that picture nothing else
must just be a bug in the game then

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
yeah i did but there was no option to add something it was just that picture nothing else
must just be a bug in the game then
Check my walkthrough (like 3 posts before yours, it's WIP though)

Lexi's comment gets added when the clock changes to 17:48 while in the shop and you have until the end of the day (23:59) to do it, so technically when you are with Cece on the bench in the park it is still there.

The only benefit if you reply straight away is she will also comment on your dance nuke (if posted).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
even weirder i followed the walkt hrough for best lexi posible and still i dont get the options when arriving at her home.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
last thing to do is to post save and maybe some1 looks into it.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
ep8_cecealt16.png

Steam situation
First of all, there's no news concerning the Steam situation. I haven't heard anything from Valve's 'DMCA department' since the game got removed. And with all the reviews also being removed from the game earlier this week, I'm lowering my expectations on if it will be reinstated. That doesn't mean I've given up. I've prepared a decent size document I will be sending them next week. Everything concerning Artlist is sorted, so it boils down to what Valve decides to do about it. But in any case, every one of the 25.000 people who bought the game on Steam will get the chapter 8 update, as long as Valve doesn't lock me out of the app admin.

Progress
It was hard to get into the workflow after my 'no planned break' last week, After everything that's been happening lately, I found myself second-guessing and questioning every single render I posed. I was re-rendering, re-posing and general progress were extremely slow. That is until yesterday when I did the render you see above. Somehow that got me back into the groove, and for the first time in what feels like forever I had a lot of fun setting up the scenes, posing, and rendering again. Numbers are at 1,005 story renders and 14,310 animated frames, which makes this last chapter the one with the most animations of them all. The reason for the larger than normal amount of animations is because I wanted to give each girl at least 6 animations (both SFW and NSFW), as you wrap up the story with whoever you've chosen.

Ask me Anything
I've been asked about this several times the last few weeks and judging by the number of private messages I'm getting, I think it's about time we did an AMA. So if you have any questions about LoF, my next game, Steam, music, development, or whatever you might be wondering about, feel free to ask in the comments section below or send it as a private message, and I'll do my best to answer them all next week.

Have a nice weekend, and stay safe out there.

// Drifty

4.80 star(s) 550 Votes