Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is a thought: can the mod mash all scenes of kara and robin one after the other and not one or the other, considering
they are ok being together with MC and sharing their love with us?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Here is a thought: can the mod mash all scenes of kara and robin one after the other and not one or the other, considering
they are ok being together with MC and sharing their love with us?
Sure. Select the gallery scenes in any order you wish :p

Canto Forte I just made one long gallery scene just for you doing exactly as you requested and naming the scene in you honor:

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah .. that either Robin or Kira kind a flusters anyone starting the game, especially because of how tight those two are.
This is the first big thing for MC in this game, leaping some hurdles in himself and getting his hopes waaAAaay up.

Fragfoot

Mar 23, 2022
very good game with strong emphasis on emotions. Very immersive had a scene that made me cry for 7min straight
(only picture text game to date that did that). About half way through at the moment the story have nearly 20k pictures at this date.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah .. that either Robin or Kira kind a flusters anyone starting the game, especially because of how tight those two are.
This is the first big thing for MC in this game, leaping some hurdles in himself and getting his hopes waaAAaay up.
I will admit that is the only thing I truly hate in this game and the reason I avoid those 2.

They are shown to have incredibly strong feelings for each other and have this bond that's has transcended any issue thrown their way.

They have this amazing relationship that they both love.

Yet they are willing to throw it away for a man they met 5 minutes ago.

Okay .... sure. It made their relationship look shallow and forced and I just can't take it seriously knowing how easily they are willing to discard the person they claim to love to be with a guy they just met.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I will admit that is the only thing I truly hate in this game and the reason I avoid those 2.

They are shown to have incredibly strong feelings for each other and have this bond that's has transcended any issue thrown their way.

Okay .... sure. It made their relationship look shallow and forced and I just can't take it seriously knowing how easily they are willing to discard the person they claim to love to be with a guy they just met.
But they aren't willing to give it up. They are willing to experiment. Kira looks very into the MC. But she has a talk with Robin where they affirm their love for each other and that they enjoy having a nice penis to play with. But I never got the feeling that they were willing to ditch each other for the MC.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But they aren't willing to give it up. They are willing to experiment. Kira looks very into the MC. But she has a talk with Robin where they affirm their love for each other and that they enjoy having a nice penis to play with. But I never got the feeling that they were willing to ditch each other for the MC.
Except they can. They both have a solo route and even talk about how they are willing to break up if he doesn't want both.

It just completely shit on everything they said beforehand and turned their relationship from loving to fanservice for the easy throuple if wanted.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Except they can. They both have a solo route and even talk about how they are willing to break up if he doesn't want both.

It just completely shit on everything they said beforehand and turned their relationship from loving to fanservice for the easy throuple if wanted.
Hmm, but that isn't what happens? They stay together, regardless of the path you chose. Right?

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019

I tried to avoid them from the beginning. Felt like an asshole for meddling in their relationship.

It always annoyed me in games like this. For example, there is a lesbian couple and suddenly the mc appears in their life, who is amazing and cheerful and heals them of lesbianism with his magical dick and the girls are ready to accept him into their relationship or break up for him. It turns out that the long-term relationship between them was just a protracted experiment in anticipation of the right man.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I tried to avoid them from the beginning. Felt like an asshole for meddling in their relationship.

It always annoyed me in games like this. For example, there is a lesbian couple and suddenly the mc appears in their life, who is amazing and cheerful and heals them of lesbianism with his magical dick and the girls are ready to accept him into their relationship or break up for him. It turns out that the long-term relationship between them was just a protracted experiment in anticipation of the right man.
I didn't mind it at first.

I know some female couples do like to invite a man in, especially bi couples or those into poly.

It only got a problem later on. At first it was seeing if he could fit into their relationship and trying to make it so everyone would be happy. They talked about their bond and how much they loved each other and I thought it would make a great throuple if it worked out, if not they still had each other.

It wasn't until after they talked about this great bond they had they dropped the route killing stuff. The "we are so in love with each other, we are soulmates" stuff to "but we'll totally break up and be with you, a guy we literally just met"

It just took a massive steaming shit on their entire relatonship and just cheapened it to "here's an easy throuple you can have with no work or if that doesn't take your fancy you can have them solo, they don't matter".

I really enjoy all the other routes and they is fantastic but the whole Kira and Robin thing just rubs me the wrong way and I hate it so much.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I can see you feel very deeply about it. For me, I agree with Wutki, they are lesbians in a strong relationship. I am not going to fall for a lesbian. I do not understand why so many guys on this site want to have sex with the lesbian character. Or why more people do not get upset that they are all of a sudden invited into a lesbian relationship.

I tried playing through again because I thought I had hit every route and that they stay with each other regardless of whether you chose a solo or threeway route. But I am getting a lot of Sancho mod errors. Not sure what that is about.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good afternoon. Just an FYI:

SanchoMod is updated to Core v6. Go get you some (or don't, you do you).

New features including SanchoCheats, menu choice opacity, completely rewritten SanchoGallery, GUI tweak enhancements, etc. Still fully compatible with Steam version. Enjoy and regards.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I didn't mind it at first.

I know some female couples do like to invite a man in, especially bi couples or those into poly.

It only got a problem later on. At first it was seeing if he could fit into their relationship and trying to make it so everyone would be happy. They talked about their bond and how much they loved each other and I thought it would make a great throuple if it worked out, if not they still had each other.

It wasn't until after they talked about this great bond they had they dropped the route killing stuff. The "we are so in love with each other, we are soulmates" stuff to "but we'll totally break up and be with you, a guy we literally just met"

It just took a massive steaming shit on their entire relatonship and just cheapened it to "here's an easy throuple you can have with no work or if that doesn't take your fancy you can have them solo, they don't matter".

I really enjoy all the other routes and they is fantastic but the whole Kira and Robin thing just rubs me the wrong way and I hate it so much.
Yeah, the problems started in Chapter 5 when something was obviously troubling Robin and the MC couldn't be bothered to care even though he just inserted himself into her relationship (one way or the other). Then we got the flashback of Kira's tragic backstory where her family apparently correctly predicted that her lesbianism was a fad she'd grow out of. Then we learned that both girls unilaterally decided to move back to Kira's home and resolve her backstory regardless of where they allegedly stand with the MC. o_O

I liked the Kira/Robin paths in Chapter 4, but at this point it's a total disaster. It feels like Kira and Robin were characters in a totally different game and the footage with the MC was clumsily inserted into theirs to pad out the running time. :(

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
General comment to the thread:
One of my businesses was providing technical talent to various companies. I'm chatting with a prospect, only to discover a weird connection. In my neck of the woods, various companies had male and female basket ball teams. A very close friend coached the women's team for his company. They made it to the finals and lost by a last minute shot at the buzzer.

So I'm talking with her and she describes making that shot and watching, with great satisfaction, the opposing coach (my friend) crumple. This takes us into a set of conversations outside what is common for a business interview, and we end up making each other available for conversations and the occasional lunch. She's gay and in a 10 year relationship with a woman with whom she mutually owns a house.

Long story short I get a ping to meet her for lunch because she want's to talk about her life. So she met a guy and she decided that she didn't want to be in a lesbian relationship any longer. She didn't want to hurt her partner, but she'd found someone who could make her happy. She said she wanted my advice, but I think the just wanted to talk through her feelings and options. Her choice cost her almost all of her female friends (which I suspect is why she chose to talk through it with me), but roughly 18 months later she was married, pregnant, and as happy as someone can be in the real world.

My point is this. When it comes to relationships, and the human heart, things can change drastically in a matter of weeks or even days. Real life is more varied than any of us can understand. Low probability doesn't equate to NO probability.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
General comment to the thread:
One of my businesses was providing technical talent to various companies. I'm chatting with a prospect, only to discover a weird connection. In my neck of the woods, various companies had male and female basket ball teams. A very close friend coached the women's team for his company. They made it to the finals and lost by a last minute shot at the buzzer.

So I'm talking with her and she describes making that shot and watching, with great satisfaction, the opposing coach (my friend) crumple. This takes us into a set of conversations outside what is common for a business interview, and we end up making each other available for conversations and the occasional lunch. She's gay and in a 10 year relationship with a woman with whom she mutually owns a house.

Long story short I get a ping to meet her for lunch because she want's to talk about her life. So she met a guy and she decided that she didn't want to be in a lesbian relationship any longer. She didn't want to hurt her partner, but she'd found someone who could make her happy. She said she wanted my advice, but I think the just wanted to talk through her feelings and options. Her choice cost her almost all of her female friends (which I suspect is why she chose to talk through it with me), but roughly 18 months later she was married, pregnant, and as happy as someone can be in the real world.

My point is this. When it comes to relationships, and the human heart, things can change drastically in a matter of weeks or even days. Real life is more varied than any of us can understand. Low probability doesn't equate to NO probability.
I don't object to Kira and/or Robin wanting to bed the MC, I object to the way Kira and Robin's relationship plays out the exact same way regardless of whether they do. That's what makes it such a muddled mess. The inconsistency makes their relationship look trite and the MC look uncaring or ludicrously short-sighted (if not both).

Reactions: slick97
4.80 star(s) 550 Votes