• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I've tried a few times to play other paths, and failed. I played the Cece Path first and that in my book was a mistake on my part, it should be recommended at the start of the game that the Cece Path should be played last. Because I played Cece's path first I can't bring myself to play the other paths. I always end up with Cece.
I played Lexi first and guess what… same happened.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've tried a few times to play other paths, and failed. I played the Cece Path first and that in my book was a mistake on my part, it should be recommended at the start of the game that the Cece Path should be played last. Because I played Cece's path first I can't bring myself to play the other paths. I always end up with Cece.
that's so true.

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Dont worry, you get desensitized with time. The more VNs you play the easier it gets to play every route and see every outcome, at least thats how it was for me.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
It has nothing to do with simple or not. It's just a fact that MC was not the one making the decision. So to hate that part of the game and blamed it on MC is simply non-sense. :whistle:
I agree with your post. I was referring to the comment, "You are the MC. You aren't the one making the decision." If only life were as simple as being the MC. Your decision is yours and yours alone. But in reality, we don't make decisions in a vacuum. Our actions directly impact the decisions and actions of others. You are correct, we are not responsible for their decisions. But we have certainly influenced those decisions. "If only it are that simple" refers to my wish that it would be great if we could just make a decision without accepting the responsibility for the greater impact it has on everyone around us.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Guys, I'm playing the game for the first time and I'm in the chapter 5. I have a question, I looked at previous posts but wasn't sure. Is there path for Holly? There are good conversations with Holly in chapter 4 and the character is really nice too

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Guys, I'm playing the game for the first time and I'm in the chapter 5. I have a question, I looked at previous posts but wasn't sure. Is there path for Holly? There are good conversations with Holly in chapter 4 and the character is really nice too
Well....
Yes.
and
No
You get to her by smashing through Lexi. She will have an ending though.
Peace

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
jackieset.png

I've been hit with a bit of extra inspiration lately, and am progressing nicely with the story renders and animation for LoF, chapter 8.

Story renders are now at 1,069, and the animation frame counter at 15,034.

I've finished Cece's path this week, and that means there's only one girl to go and that's Lexi. Of course, Lexi's path is a bit more detailed due to Lexi's red-haired friend, but I'm working myself through the original route for now.

Speaking of red-haired girls, the one in the image in this post is Jackie, from my next game. She's looking forward to meeting you all. This means you should have met 4 girls from that game by now. Jackie, Ani, Siwan, and Celeste which rounds up the previews for that game.

Going back to LoF, when I've completed Lexi's path(s), I'll start working on the main event of the chapter to bring LoF to a close with the worthy ending I feel it's deserved.

Once I've started the main event, I'll release a sneak peek video (or release date video), because I need some screens from that event and something special I've ordered for that video which is in the making.

I'd like to assure you all that I'm working hard on finishing LoF as I originally intended, even if there's no golden carrot at the end for me in form of further Steam sales.

Have a nice weekend. Enjoy the season, and stay safe out there.

// Drifty

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
View attachment 1820975

I've been hit with a bit of extra inspiration lately, and am progressing nicely with the story renders and animation for LoF, chapter 8.

I've finished Cece's path this week, and that means there's only one girl to go and that's Lexi. Of course, Lexi's path is a bit more detailed due to Lexi's red-haired friend, but I'm working myself through the original route for now.

Speaking of red-haired girls, the one in the image in this post is Jackie, from my next game. She's looking forward to meeting you all. This means you should have met 4 girls from that game by now. Jackie, Ani, Siwan, and Celeste which rounds up the previews for that game.

Going back to LoF, when I've completed Lexi's path(s), I'll start working on the main event of the chapter to bring LoF to a close with the worthy ending I feel it's deserved.

Once I've started the main event, I'll release a sneak peek video (or release date video), because I need some screens from that event and something special I've ordered for that video which is in the making.

I'd like to assure you all that I'm working hard on finishing LoF as I originally intended, even if there's no golden carrot at the end for me in form of further Steam sales.

// Drifty
I thought Lexi got a haircut and dyed her hair until I read the diary.

Any kind soul willing to share the preview of the Ani, Siwan, and Celeste?

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
View attachment 1820975

// Drifty
I take offense at referring to Holly as "Lexi's red-haired friend". She's her own person, dammit!
Ahem. ^^

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I thought Lexi got a haircut and dyed her hair until I read the diary.
jackie is "bit" bustier than lexi.

speaking of jackie, if she had been in lof then choosing any other girl after cece would been hard.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1820975

// Drifty
Things seem to be proceeding. We didn't get any numbers last week, but it seems Drifty has completed 64 story renders and 724 frames of animation in the last two weeks. That's an average of 32 stories and 362 frames of animation per week, which is well below his overall average of 51 story renders and 716 frames of animation per week since Chapter 7 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Animations have already blown past any previous effort and they're still climbing. Unless the final chapter goes surprisingly light on story renders relative to animations, we're probably going to blow past the mark set by Chapter 5, too (13120 frames). Granted, if Drifty is giving all the girls a big sendoff it might make sense to be heavier on animations than normal. But I'm sure we'll need lots of statics for the various ending and epilog permutations, so I'd say we're probably looking at somewhere on the order of 1650 story renders as a target. I'd say we have a ways to go before we're done.

At the current pace, that would take until October. The estimate drops to early August if we assume Drifty can get back up to his overall average of 51 stories per week, which isn't unreasonable, especially if the pace picks up after the animations are complete. So I'd say mid to late August is probably my current guestimate. It could improve a bit if we go with fewer story renders or Drifty's future pace outperforms his current pace, and it could get worse if my targets are conservative or Drifty keeps having to deal with fallout from things like the Steam delisting. We'll just have to hope for the best and see what happens.

Not much to say about Jackie; she doesn't really appeal to me based purely on her looks, and that's all we have at the moment.

EDIT: Now with actual charts!

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sure. Select the gallery scenes in any order you wish :p

Canto Forte I just made one long gallery scene just for you doing exactly as you requested and naming the scene in you honor:
Good evening.

Canto Forte, hey bud... I've not see you comment. Did the custom scene named in your honor not meet your expectations sir? You know I did this out of respect and not to ridicule, right? Your silence concerned me so I thought I'd reach out. Regards.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gotta fire it right now to start off this glorious day .. gimme a minute or a dozen ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gotta keep trying, Kira is awesome and Robin be fantastic.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 553 Votes