den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Holly comes with the "sex addict" issue. Not to mention being a smoker, which for me is an automatic no-go. I am content that she is happy with how things turned out, both on and off Lexi routes.

As for Linda, I absolutely agree she deserves the storybook ending. Starting with that ring and kiss in school and ending with the big love. Highly romantic. Makes me feel good. But I can't leave Cece. Every playthrough I get charmed by her crazy innocence.

Lexi, Linda, and Cece. Love those ladies!

So, there is this song that breaks my heart. But I can't remember if it was from LOF, or Chasing Sunsets. It is Never (Will I Give My Heart Away). It was perfectly timed in the game and really just a great, sad, love song.
The song is from chasing sunsets.

I'll be trying out that game soon.

Dabigoh

Mar 1, 2020
So, there is this song that breaks my heart. But I can't remember if it was from LOF, or Chasing Sunsets. It is Never (Will I Give My Heart Away). It was perfectly timed in the game and really just a great, sad, love song.
The song is from chasing sunsets.

I'll be trying out that game soon.
I literally just finished playing the latest chapter of Chasing Sunsets and that song was what played during the credits. You are correct Nurikabe, very emotional.

den_tiger, you won't regret giving Chasing Sunsets a try. It was probably my favorite until I happened upon Leap of Faith.

Anyone have their favorite songs from the game?
Mine is the "I Already Love You" from the Lexi route.
I also like a couple of others but I'll have to check what their titles are
When I first started playing Leap of Faith, I was less than impressed by the song that played on the menu screen. However, after a couple of play throughs, I found myself researching the song and have actually started listening to The Lighthearts on Spotify. I don't remember exactly when it plays in the game, but my favorite is currently "Out of Nowhere".

Reactions: Nurikabe

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
I'm still wondering those songs that Lexi sang where are they from ? I mean the ambiant ones can be found but not hers cause some of them are just too good to be true in fact :D
I don't have any preference about songs, all are good even the emotional ones, i even one in my head who isn't related to LoF and even some avn but the song is good she even can be fit into an AVN .

And this one

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Not at the beginning of the game, but near the end. If you didn't make the right decisions during the game, you won't be able to save her at the bridge scene.
No, there isn't any choice in the game that would lead you to not being able to save her at the bridge on her 2nd jump attempt. She'll always be successful in her 2nd attempt to jump, but she'll always fail at ending her life and will always end up at the hospital.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
You are right. My memory is probably not the best anymore. I immediately started a new game after the failed rescue attempt on the bridge during my first playthrough. But this was the first thing that came to my mind after I read the title of the game here. My brain must have tricked me, sry.

Dabigoh

Mar 1, 2020
I'm still wondering those songs that Lexi sang where are they from ? I mean the ambiant ones can be found but not hers cause some of them are just too good to be true in fact :D
When you say they can't be found, do you mean that you can't find a copy of the album or something, because all the songs used are listed in the "Music" section of the main menu. The two songs she performs at her concert are "Love Automatic" by Katrina Stone and "Born to Drive Me Crazy" by Lance Conrad. I was able to find both songs on Artist.io and a couple Youtube videos (nothing official), but otherwise, you are correct those songs just don't seem to exist in the real world. It's also interesting to note that Lance Conrad is a dude and just the composer of the song. No idea who the girl singing it is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
ep8_lexisolo01.png

Nothing too exciting to report this week, and that's always a good thing. It means I've spent most of the week rendering, and there have been no hiccups.

My work folders show 1,226 story renders, and 16,908 animated frames. I know it might be hard to see the amount of content by image numbers alone, but those numbers translate to (so far) more than 30 different scene locations, 44 animations, and 50 different variation endings. The current update size is 2,6GB with visuals alone.

Even if the amount of story renders at this time of development is slightly lower than some of the earlier chapters, in reality, this chapter is bigger even now before it's done. I've swayed away from the traditional 'cheat-renders', meaning there are no '47 different talk-and-listen expressions', blinking eyes and small variation renders. It's more work for me, but I think it works better for an ending chapter. So, it's a huge chapter even if you only play through it with one girl.

I've almost completed Lexi's romantic path (missing about 10 renders and 2 animations) and will be moving over to Holly and her situation afterward, which is the last girl before I dive into the main event, concluding the story.

So good progress this week, and I'm truly enjoying myself rendering, now that all the distractions are behind me.

Thank you for staying with me as we enter a new month. Have a nice weekend. Enjoy a cold one, and stay safe out there.

// Drifty

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
View attachment 1847664

Nothing too exciting to report this week, and that's always a good thing. It means I've spent most of the week rendering, and there have been no hiccups.

My work folders show 1,226 story renders, and 16,908 animated frames. I know it might be hard to see the amount of content by image numbers alone, but those numbers translate to (so far) more than 30 different scene locations, 44 animations, and 50 different variation endings. The current update size is 2,6GB with visuals alone.

Even if the amount of story renders at this time of development is slightly lower than some of the earlier chapters, in reality, this chapter is bigger even now before it's done. I've swayed away from the traditional 'cheat-renders', meaning there are no '47 different talk-and-listen expressions', blinking eyes and small variation renders. It's more work for me, but I think it works better for an ending chapter. So, it's a huge chapter even if you only play through it with one girl.

I've almost completed Lexi's romantic path (missing about 10 renders and 2 animations) and will be moving over to Holly and her situation afterward, which is the last girl before I dive into the main event, concluding the story.

So good progress this week, and I'm truly enjoying myself rendering, now that all the distractions are behind me.

Thank you for staying with me as we enter a new month. Have a nice weekend. Enjoy a cold one, and stay safe out there.

// Drifty
Take your time with Holly. She is the MVP after Cece for me. I hope she gets a nice ending! <3

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is there a solo path for Holly? I only played Lexi path but Holly can join in on a threesome and that is it.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
There appears to be a solo option, but remains to be seen if it will ultimately work out successfully (whatever THAT might mean).

4.80 star(s) 555 Votes