MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
So I'm at the part where Kira invites us to come in. Should I accept that or reject her ?
Seems like you are near the beginning of the game, so that choice does not really matter (my opinion only). Robyn gave you a hint in the bowling alley.
You will need multiple playthroughs to see all paths, the game has been written that way.

Reactions: Downbadguy95

Downbadguy95

May 28, 2022
Seems like you are near the beginning of the game, so that choice does not really matter (my opinion only). Robyn gave you a hint in the bowling alley.
You will need multiple playthroughs to see all paths, the game has been written that way.
Ah now I remember. She tells us to say No(y)(y)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So I've played my first blind playthrough of the game. It broke my heart. Although I liked all the girls I ended up picking CeCe in the LA mansion. This just ended up making the game more heartbreaking, but I remain convinced that it was the right decision despite everything that happened. I can't argue that CeCe is the best girl, but she is the heart and soul of the game. It broke my heart, sure, but for a first playthrough, it made for a hell of a ride. The only problem is that now I don't want to do any of the other playthroughs just to get the scenes. I feel like I got the right one for me. This might be the mark of a great game or just my own stubbornness.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
So I've played my first blind playthrough of the game. It broke my heart. Although I liked all the girls I ended up picking CeCe in the LA mansion. This just ended up making the game more heartbreaking, but I remain convinced that it was the right decision despite everything that happened. I can't argue that CeCe is the best girl, but she is the heart and soul of the game. It broke my heart, sure, but for a first playthrough, it made for a hell of a ride. The only problem is that now I don't want to do any of the other playthroughs just to get the scenes. I feel like I got the right one for me. This might be the mark of a great game or just my own stubbornness.
I played Cece as well on my first playthrough, and wish I had picked one of the other routes leaving Cece to the last.

Reactions: Issikka

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
Same here, I simply cannot do any of the other routes now. It feels pointless. Few VNs hit home like Leap of Faith in such a way that unlocking gallery scenes for the sake of it feels wrong. Given the personal history of the dev and how everything in the story evolves I feel CeCe is the main LI and feels like the "right" and "canon" choice for this kind of story. It's nice you have a choice, choice is always good, be happy with Lexi if you enjoy her arc and character, but in a game like this with a story like this I would have been 100% ok with no choice about the LI at all. I just hope now there will be a happy ending for CeCe and the MC.

Reactions: lipe2410

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Dude seriously? He doesn't know that all game threads have basic game information (including the date of the last update) on the front page, and you expect him to know what OP is? I see that you are a man of deep faith.
He he. Get it?? Deep (Leap) faith?? :ROFLMAO::cool:
You'd be surprised the things I've seen working with another dev on his games. Some people are that lazy (Joiplay/Android/Mac? "Can I get a full save?"). :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: byku129 and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You'd be surprised the things I've seen working with another dev on his games. Some people are that lazy (Joiplay/Android/Mac? "Can I get a full save?"). :ROFLMAO:
you forgot walkthrough, wt-mod, gallery mod and maybe few other things.

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
What is still missing is the ultimate WANK-MOD, which reads the texts, automatically makes the right decisions and processes the scenes without mouse/key clicks. So the player who tends to be lazy would have both hands free to jerk off, because at some point one hand is no longer enough, at the latest when you have tendonitis you have to switch.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The ones I mentioned were the most commonly requested, at least as far as Unity-based games go. But yeah, there's one I write a walkthrough for that's pinned in the game's OP and yet a small few will ask where that's at.

I remember one of the games I did support for during its development, several asked where they needed to put the CG that was ripped from the game in order to see it. lol

What is still missing is the ultimate WANK-MOD, which reads the texts, automatically makes the right decisions and processes the scenes without mouse/key clicks. So the player who tends to be lazy would have both hands free to jerk off, because at some point one hand is no longer enough, at the latest when you have tendonitis you have to switch.
Would it be easier to get one of those plastic ducks filled with liquid to do the clicking? :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dabigoh

Mar 1, 2020
Would it be easier to get one of those plastic ducks filled with liquid to do the clicking? :ROFLMAO:
Interesting that you called it a duck. I never really thought about what kind of bird it was, but I wouldn't have gone with duck. Not saying you are wrong, jut not where I would have gone with it.

You could always go with a Raspberry Pi, some Legos, and a couple of servos:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
That's pretty much standard fare across the board. Anybody that has spent a tiny amount of time on a popular game's thread would have seen hundreds of those requests. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Interesting that you called it a duck. I never really thought about what kind of bird it was, but I wouldn't have gone with duck. Not saying you are wrong, jut not where I would have gone with it.

You could always go with a Raspberry Pi, some Legos, and a couple of servos:

I honestly wasn't sure if it was a duck or just some other kind of bird, so I went with "duck" to be on the safe side. :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
That's pretty much standard fare across the board. Anybody that has spent a tiny amount of time on a popular game's thread would have seen hundreds of those requests. :ROFLMAO:
Preach on! :)

It's gotten to the point that I've started making memes for the most commonly asked questions. lol

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
If you haven't done it already, try this one - "Is there a walkthrough?" when there's one right there on the OP.
hahahahahaha I actually had that one asked the other day. I need to do a meme for it now.

I did this one using one of the renders in the game I do support for when I'd get people asking why they weren't allowed to play the game from the RAR.

• Haha
Reactions: MadisonFreeman
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes