Feb 17, 2022
Well holy hell was that one of the best games I have played through!

Usually love Harem games but it definitely does not fit here and I found it really easy to pick Lexi as my main girl. So fine and such an awkward dork which I love. Also checked out the Lexi + Holly route but not sure how that one is going to play out in the final chapter, could be a nice throuple but I have my doubts. It would have been nice to be able to discuss the yacht incident without all the awkwardness and maybe just discuss Holly joining from time to time as opposed to a full-blown romance but it did make it funnier with the morning after dialogue.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Al right so i have a little problem here. I'm doing Holly solo path however on the first night at Lexi's place i have to choose a girl. What ever choice i make will lead me to that girl. If i choose Linda my MC will end up with her. So in short is there any way to avoid this?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Al right so i have a little problem here. I'm doing Holly solo path however on the first night at Lexi's place i have to choose a girl. What ever choice i make will lead me to that girl. If i choose Linda my MC will end up with her. So in short is there any way to avoid this?
Holly solo path is an offshoot of Lexi path. If you don't choose Lexi you can't even get to a Holly solo path.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Holly solo path is an offshoot of Lexi path. If you don't choose Lexi you can't even get to a Holly solo path.
Damn shame. Lexi is such a fun character. I realy hate to cros her. I realy wish to have solo option for Holly. I realy wish that option "Stay in the bed" means stay in the bed instead of force picking a girl.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

best written buddy since liam in acting lesson, hope there are more likeable npcs out there;)

EDIT: this goes better with my post:sneaky:
I really wanted to hook him up with Holly because I was all about CeCe but the game wouldn't let me. There were options to hook him up but all they did was some texting #Justice4Chris

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
I really wanted to hook him up with Holly because I was all about CeCe but the game wouldn't let me. There were options to hook him up but all they did was some texting #Justice4Chris
he deserve a good girl, but not my half sister ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Whatever reason, HOlls is more fateful to her bff than this new guy,
also pretending MC can actually influence girls minds - precisely while on Cece path,
should have been obviously discarded as loudacriss. This is not mind control or corruption.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018

best written buddy since liam in acting lesson, hope there are more likeable npcs out there;)

EDIT: this goes better with my post:sneaky:
With all due respect, Derek from BaDIK is better spelled than Liam and Chris. It's the same archetype, the same type, but Derek has his moments of enlightenment and isn't really the joker he tries to seem.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Based on the latest Dev Diary, it sounds like this may have been a bug. Presumably we would have had a scene of Chris and Holly together at some point if things had been working (and we shouldn't have been possible to pursue Holly ourselves in this case).

Frankly, I feel like none of Chris's romances have ever worked (all the way back to Chapter 5), so I'm not sure how Drifty only just noticed the glaring lack of content with Holly. But better late than never. I guess we'll see what things look like when we get the final chapter.

Last edited:
Reactions: LizaS

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
ep8_hollyhotel36.png

I've been closing up Holly's part of the game this week. It's a bit odd making some of these renders, as I suspect it's renders almost nobody will see unless they try to find these specific endings. But at least it's done, and if just one person playing the game has this as the main route, it's all worth it.

Current numbers are at 1,349 story renders, and 18,116 frames of animation.

While working with Holly, I accidentally discovered a continuity error that should have been addressed in chapter 7, namely dealing with the Holly situation if you set Chris up with her. But I can fix it for this chapter. Next week I'll be going through everything rendered so far and look for more of these mishaps and add small scenes where I feel they are needed while preparing for the main event.

Knowing we're at roughly the half-year mark since the last chapter was released is not a fun feeling. But I knew this would be a huge chapter, and with the addition of the Steam release, DMCA issue, and music removal - it all adds to that.

But know that I will take my time with the main event which is right around the corner. It's something I've been looking forward to doing since I first spoke to Wibble and Puggy about my idea back in October and with the following months of seeing Wibble make the actual asset. I'm also grateful that Wibble has been holding back on the Daz store release of this asset so I could get a world-first for Leap of Faith.

There comes a time in making every chapter where I finally start spotting the light at the end of the tunnel, and I'm at that point now. The music is still very much a big problem, but hopefully, I can spring a surprise in one of the next dev updates.
PS! Top tier holders, just a friendly reminder - I have to have your custom render idea by the second Friday of each month, or you forfeit the custom. If you forgot this month, send it to me by the end of the day.
Have a nice weekend all, and stay safe out there.

// Drifty

Extra Image from discord.

ep8_hollyhotel26.png

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
View attachment 1876055

I've been closing up Holly's part of the game this week. It's a bit odd making some of these renders, as I suspect it's renders almost nobody will see unless they try to find these specific endings. But at least it's done, and if just one person playing the game has this as the main route, it's all worth it.

While working with Holly, I accidentally discovered a continuity error that should have been addressed in chapter 7, namely dealing with the Holly situation if you set Chris up with her. But I can fix it for this chapter. Next week I'll be going through everything rendered so far and look for more of these mishaps and add small scenes where I feel they are needed while preparing for the main event.

Knowing we're at roughly the half-year mark since the last chapter was released is not a fun feeling. But I knew this would be a huge chapter, and with the addition of the Steam release, DMCA issue, and music removal - it all adds to that.

But know that I will take my time with the main event which is right around the corner. It's something I've been looking forward to doing since I first spoke to Wibble and Puggy about my idea back in October and with the following months of seeing Wibble make the actual asset. I'm also grateful that Wibble has been holding back on the Daz store release of this asset so I could get a world-first for Leap of Faith.

There comes a time in making every chapter where I finally start spotting the light at the end of the tunnel, and I'm at that point now. The music is still very much a big problem, but hopefully, I can spring a surprise in one of the next dev updates.
PS! Top tier holders, just a friendly reminder - I have to have your custom render idea by the second Friday of each month, or you forfeit the custom. If you forgot this month, send it to me by the end of the day.

// Drifty

View attachment 1876058
Holly stans, stand up!!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1876055

// Drifty

View attachment 1876058
Looks like Drifty completed 69 story renders and 384 frames of animation this week. His overall average currently stands at 54 stories and 725 frames of animation per week since Chapter 7 launched. Here are the charts:
As anticipated, it sounds like we're almost done with Holly's path, leaving only the 'main event' to go. So we're probably still on pace for a mid/late July release, but it could definitely run into August if the event is slow to render (or just plain huge), or things like the music rights issue divert some of Drifty's time.

As for Holly, I have to admit I'm skeptical this is a good use of development time. Ordinarily I'd love to see her get a proper ending because she's a fun girl, but the way her path interacted with Lexi's in Chapter 7 was a disaster. When main girls like Linda and Kira/Robin have already been starved to the bone, I can't really endorse spending the time it would take to fix Holly's path. The game should have higher priorities and I see no evidence it has dealt with them adequately.

I guess we'll see how it goes, but to me this is a bad sign. Drifty has a real gift for creating compelling characters, but he clearly does not know what to do with them once he's got them.

mokawu

Dec 15, 2019
With all due respect, Derek from BaDIK is better spelled than Liam and Chris. It's the same archetype, the same type, but Derek has his moments of enlightenment and isn't really the joker he tries to seem.
Those BaDIK fan really need to stop doing this . I agree that BaDIK is good and all that but do you guys really need to go to every comment section of every game you can find to tell people that BaDIK is better in every aspects ? Come on man , stop ruining the community with all your BaDIK nonsense , BaDIK is a really good game but it not the only good game in this universe , open your eyes more , your action is the sole reason that there are more and more BaDIK antifan out there every single day .

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes