LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Personally, I feel like Robin and Kira are a very personable couple, and I really love interacting with them in the story.
I could easily see Arigon being attracted to both of the girls, and trying to make a go of it if they were willing, but I am an old softy on the inside now as far as feelings go, so I would never ever allow myself to be the wrecking ball. I mean people can't help their feelings, but if I had a hint that I was damaging that level of a relationship, I would ask them to let me bail. I would not just do the bailing on my own, because that is a dick move that leaves unanswered questions.

If they told me that it would be ok, and I was not causing issues I would stay as long as we all believed that.

This is however, one of the choices I steer clear of in my main playthrough. I am team Lexi. I love Cece. Everyone probably loves Cece. After my interactions with Drifty though, I feel like I am so far from prepared to help and nurture the sweet soul that Cece has, and protect her and maybe assist her in repairing herself. I just don't think that I personally am strong enough to risk that kind of loss.

Lexi comes with her own issues as well of course. And her bestie... shit that is a completely other issue. I could never ever hurt Lexi enough to run down that beautiful red head's path.

I adore Linda. I think I should have a full Linda play, but never have done it. I thought it might have been possible to have a Linda Cece thruple early on, but no, that does not pan out.

Originally I hated Steph just like most who have followed this for any length of time, but she is probably the second biggest Leap of Faith after Cece. I think it is tragic and I am a sucker for that kind of shit.

Anyhow enough blathering.
Peace
Man, you are a different person in this thread huh? In other threads you always go full Acting Lessons. :KEK:
I guess this is the power of good writing and emotional investment that comes with Leap of Faith. Also I agree, you have to be built different to help and nurture Cece with what she's going through. She is someone to protecc. If you do that, she is a keeper.
Anyways, good for you!

mbs123a

Mar 14, 2022
game back on steam! but i recomend waiting for ch 8 . for the music to be put back in. adds alot more emotion and charm to the game. and it wont be a long wait hopefully.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Man, you are a different person in this thread huh? In other threads you always go full Acting Lessons. :KEK:
I guess this is the power of good writing and emotional investment that comes with Leap of Faith. Also I agree, you have to be built different to help and nurture Cece with what she's going through. She is someone to protecc. If you do that, she is a keeper.
Anyways, good for you!
:D
Drop by Rebirth-

[VN] - [Ren'Py] - Rebirth [Ep. 4 Update 3] [LikesBlondes] | F95zone

That is a game I am helping to work on. It is not perfect, but like Leap of Faith, it enjoys a good story.
My other threads I go full Acting Lessons on are limited to:
Milfy City- currently banned
BaDIK- been banned but have made a comeback
I think I am banned by mistake on Timestamps as I have done some work with Motkeyz, so I do not understand that one.
I am not banned on The Bite: Revenant but I am critical of the story.

It really boils down to the quality of the story, internal logic, and overall engagement for me. The pictures are pretty and all that, but it is with some of stories I have problems.

Leap of Faith though... This story is special. It has heart. It has fantastic music, well had, not sure about the licensing on it yet. The girls are gorgeous. It is not just a fap-fest. Sure there are great lewds, however, this story makes me cry like a baby. I don't get rage at it like in some that have been mentioned, over some massive plot issues. This story.... fuck.. just writing about it is hard sometimes. Drifty is a special person. What he has shared, needs to be told. The other stories, even the one I am working on with the developers, is not to this level.

So yeah. I am a different person here. Respect. Profound respect. Plus I am a patron on Patreon for him, as well as Heavy Five and Rebirth which I do editing for. I used to support the main one you are referring to, and I bought that game on steam. I have bought this game on steam and continue as a patron for Drifty. He is just that good.

Peace

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Us, others, learn every game we have to respect boundaries and that there are choices chars make without us in mind.
The girls who meet and greet MC in the beginning of the game are so strong hearted they share what they want.
They also have their own arrangement they do not share with us. When time comes and we need to make a choice,
that is one to join in whatever they cooked up for us or not. Nice enough, mostly it is about the good times they share.
Take the good and strive for better.

Reactions: JaseC

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

First of all for you who didn't know, as of Monday this week, Leap of Faith was reinstated on the Steam Store. Thank you for the encouragement, and kind words while it was removed. Do note that it is still the silent version, and the soundtrack you know from earlier will not be used anymore.

My main job in the weeks ahead (other than rendering) is to secure a decent soundtrack for the 8th and final chapter, but I am also contacting every one of the artists used in the old soundtrack, to try and secure licenses directly from them. If they are ok with the game and their works used in it, I will use their songs even if it breaks the bank. Otherwise, it will be filled with a more generic soundtrack.

This week I've been working on story renders connected to Lexi's romantic route, bumping the number up to 1,144. If there's someone who always makes me smile, it's Lexi and her goofiness. There's still a lot of work connected to Lexi due to Holly - some of which is not going to be all fun rendering, but it's been good progress.

I also took some days to make custom renders for the top-tier patrons, and thanks to Wibble, dived into Blender and learned a lot about how to improve my Daz workflow with Blender. In short, things I couldn't do before, I can do now.

While writing this I also noticed that we've reached a very round number of Patreons, which I feel should be rewarded. So I've included a wallpaper of the redheads you know by now. Is it a LoF ending? Who knows.

I know it's a poor reward, and I would rather invite all 1,500 you to my place for a pool party and barbeque and shake every one of your hands properly. But honestly, my garden is not big enough. Come to think of it, I don't have a pool either, so it would be a horrible pool party. But know that I appreciate you all. Leap of Faith wouldn't be possible without you, and I give you my heartfelt thanks.

With that, I hope you have a nice weekend. Stay safe out there.

// Drifty

custom_1500_lexiholly_4k.png custom_1500_lexiholly_hd.png

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Anyone have their favorite songs from the game?
Mine is the "I Already Love You" from the Lexi route.
I also like a couple of others but I'll have to check what their titles are

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
So I played the game these past few days.
My favorites are Linda and Holly.
I feel sorry for Linda. I think she really reserves some love, so I try to set her up with Chris if I don't take her route.
It's strange though that even if Linda and Chris got together, she still sleeps almost naked with the MC holding his arms with her boobs pressed against him, with the thought, "this makes it worth it."
I feel sorry for Holly too. She's a great friend to both Steph and Lexi, but you can't have a relationship with her without going through Lexi. So she either doesn't find love or she probably loses her best friend. Here's hoping Lexi agrees to a throuple.

Reactions: utn2008

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
So I played the game these past few days.
My favorites are Linda and Holly.
I feel sorry for Linda. I think she really reserves some love, so I try to set her up with Chris if I don't take her route.
It's strange though that even if Linda and Chris got together, she still sleeps almost naked with the MC holding his arms with her boobs pressed against him, with the thought, "this makes it worth it."
I feel sorry for Holly too. She's a great friend to both Steph and Lexi, but you can't have a relationship with her without going through Lexi. So she either doesn't find love or she probably loses her best friend. Here's hoping Lexi agrees to a throuple.
Holly comes with the "sex addict" issue. Not to mention being a smoker, which for me is an automatic no-go. I am content that she is happy with how things turned out, both on and off Lexi routes.

As for Linda, I absolutely agree she deserves the storybook ending. Starting with that ring and kiss in school and ending with the big love. Highly romantic. Makes me feel good. But I can't leave Cece. Every playthrough I get charmed by her crazy innocence.

Lexi, Linda, and Cece. Love those ladies!

Anyone have their favorite songs from the game?
Mine is the "I Already Love You" from the Lexi route.
I also like a couple of others but I'll have to check what their titles are
So, there is this song that breaks my heart. But I can't remember if it was from LOF, or Chasing Sunsets. It is Never (Will I Give My Heart Away). It was perfectly timed in the game and really just a great, sad, love song.

Last edited:
Reactions: mnotwoke

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Just started chapter 7.

Drifty:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everyone else, I don't wanna talk about it. I've said all I'm gonna share about the matter. Please respect that.
Just one thing:

I suggest you, respectfully, to edit your post and mark DriftyGames (you can use '@' before the username DriftyGames) to your message not be lost between thousands posts in this thread, and copy your text and send to him as a Direct Message. (put 'DriftyGames' on search, go to his profile and send a personal message)

Since you shared your own perspective on this matter, I think you deserve for your message be delivered to the proper destination.

Bless you.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaseC

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Holly comes with the "sex addict" issue. Not to mention being a smoker, which for me is an automatic no-go. I am content that she is happy with how things turned out, both on and off Lexi routes.

As for Linda, I absolutely agree she deserves the storybook ending. Starting with that ring and kiss in school and ending with the big love. Highly romantic. Makes me feel good. But I can't leave Cece. Every playthrough I get charmed by her crazy innocence.

Lexi, Linda, and Cece. Love those ladies!

So, there is this song that breaks my heart. But I can't remember if it was from LOF, or Chasing Sunsets. It is Never (Will I Give My Heart Away). It was perfectly timed in the game and really just a great, sad, love song.
The song is from chasing sunsets.

I'll be trying out that game soon.

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes