JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hot damn :love:Holy sh*t:eek:This masterpiece is completed. Well done and congrats, Drifty. Thanks a lot for this truly one of the rarest gems if not the rarest gem on this site. However, this is also the only game that puts me in a conundrum that I actually not completely sure how to 'play' (kinda weird but it is true:p:ROFLMAO:).

The game starts of with Kira, which I don't see any issue with her, so I just go along with it. Then, slowly other characters emerges and the story unfolds one after another. Normally, I was just able to stick with one LI and play the other on different playthroughs, but when MC's ex-girlfriend comes back into the picture (Stephanie I think her name is, I don't remember because I played 'long' time ago), I am in a pickle. On one hand, there is a very good reason to re-kindle the lost relationship with Steph but on the other hand, it will be unfair to Kira, and since this it not a harem-based game, you can only chose one basically:unsure:.

But anyway, I just continue playing, until Cece happens (even if the game gave ample warning about it), and stops me in my track (couldn't played it ever since, not sure which Chapter that was though). The game requires me to invest heavily on an emotional level that I am not prepared for (or willing to):p:LOL:.

Nonetheless, I still hope one day to finish this journey I started maybe a year (and half) ago.

Last but not least, again thanks Drifty for this game, well done and congrats. Good luck for your future endeavour. Cheers.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
Damn btw. That last fishing scene.. Felt like a cliffhanger. What was that about? And Nice teaser, cant wait for The next game euphoria.

doyathink

Nov 3, 2019
Haven't played the final chapter yet but just wanted put out a huge thanks to Drifty for an amazing VN. Everything about it is first class. Easily my number 1.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
Congrats to Drifty for completing LoF. Currently downloading the final chapter but I have high hopes for the ending with how good the whole game has been. I don't know if I'm prepared to cry or not. Guess we'll see.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Recording save problems. This are now in a new location. ( In My case)

Go to:
C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LeapofFaith-1574721269
copy all the files in there and store in:
C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LeapofFaith-1574721269-steam

Sadly most of my saves dont work anyway now :cry:

Reactions: jaxx2020

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I remember when the first release was uploaded here, had no expectations and was blown away. I have major respect for Drifty for having a clear vision with this game and not just executing it, but going above and beyond with the quality of the game. It truly is an achievement to finish the development of a game project like this and even more so when it loved by many and for good reason. Look forward to playing the finale of this game later today and thank you Drifty for allowing us to experience this beautiful story. Looking forward to the next project.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
same here
Yeah i get you, same here there is not one save left. All gone
Why would all of your save files have been deleted? I'm still porting the mod core to the latest version so I haven't even fired up the VN yet (I'm going to mod the steam version again BTW). I'm genuinely confused as to why so many folks don't have any save files. Did the steam updater remove them?

Bella Von Halen

Oct 10, 2020
Why would all of your save files have been deleted? I'm still porting the mod core to the latest version so I haven't even fired up the VN yet (I'm going to mod the steam version again BTW). I'm genuinely confused as to why so many folks don't have any save files. Did the steam updater remove them?
i have still my save games only i think it's not compatible without mod

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i have still my save games only i think it's not compatible without mod
Use the "SaveFixer" in the mod's OP if you don't want to wait for the mod update. Just don't forget to delete the fixer file if you later install the mod or it will bork the mod's code.

Reactions: NYBORG
4.80 star(s) 554 Votes