cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no to al. also doubt euphoria will be as heartaching as this.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Realy I hope so.
u4ia is going to be a completely different type of game according to the latest update. Sounds like a blend of RPG, Mystery novel, romance novel and semi-sandbox all in one AVN. Plus all the humor and heart-wrenching we're looking for. Sounds very ambitious, but I'm looking forward to it.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Realy I hope so.
u4ia is going to be a completely different type of game according to the latest update. Sounds like a blend of RPG, Mystery novel, romance novel and semi-sandbox all in one AVN. Plus all the humor and heart-wrenching we're looking for. Sounds very ambitious, but I'm looking forward to it.

EDIT: I don't know if an error doubled this up or it's just my browser, but I'm leaving this anyway.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hey man , I am not a sandbox Fan.

OutsiderLord

Oct 31, 2020
At first I started playing this game as just another VN. Make choices, follow each LI's paths, watch some sex scenes, enjoy.
When the warning about the theme showed up, I thought violence or whatever and chose, why not? Damn, what did I do? I cried like a little bitch throughout the entire episode. At the time I was on the Lexi path. I ended it as fast as I could and started one with Cece, because I couldn't bear to leave her alone. Not anymore. I cried like a little bitch on this last walkthrough as well, but at least I got MC to stay with Cece and help her out (and knock her up). Thanks Drifty for a game that actually got me emotional, that speaks about a dark theme like suicide and helps us understand better what might take someone to do it and show some signs. I've played a lot of VN's but I'll never forget this one. Best one yet

4.80 star(s) 558 Votes