Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
View attachment 2413326

So the one in red is unobtainable?
As Brout said ... the same applies to Kira, Robin and Chris too. It's not all four of you, it's You and Kira, and also Robin and Chris. The only threesomes (which should be clarified in that walkthrough) are You, Lexi and Holly; You, Kira and Robin; and CHRIS, Robin and Kira. There are no foursomes, only You and someone(s) / Chris and someone(s). Chris can't get with anyone you're with, have been with, or later get with (during the game ... obviously Linda is kind of an exception, but not really).

Edit: The walkthrough doesn't cover Chris' non-paired endings, so I guess CKR is a spoiler. Sorry ;)

Last edited:

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
I got anoying bug image of holly game...
Untitled1.jpg Untitled2.jpg Untitled3.jpg Untitled4.jpg Untitled5.jpg

anyone know how to fix this one? :| I can't complete the mini-game with this bug...When it start the mini-game it zoom to much and the image it become half display?

I found the solution Hold shift while starting the game, choose "Force ANGLE2 Renderer". this fix the problem

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
View attachment 2414721 View attachment 2414722 View attachment 2414724 View attachment 2414725 View attachment 2414726

anyone know how to fix this one? :| I can't complete the mini-game with this bug...When it start the mini-game it zoom to much and the image it become half display?

I found the solution Hold shift while starting the game, choose "Force ANGLE2 Renderer". this fix the problem
Yeah we got pretty much the same shit for this minigame. The problem is that it screwed up the persist file, but we could wrap the minigame up only by picking up the game from a previous save and it worked. You can try this...

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
Finished my first full playthrough two days ago.

I don't want to over-hype this game for new people checking the thread, because I've read some people who said they were expecting more after reading reviews.

But...

Play. This. Game.

That's it. Play it, and make your own opinions.

If you're interested:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
renpy doesn't like on your graphic card. didn't get any on that scene but have gotten it many times on other games. not much can be done outside changing renderer besides getting new card.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Finished my first full playthrough two days ago.

I don't want to over-hype this game for new people checking the thread, because I've read some people who said they were expecting more after reading reviews.

But...

Play. This. Game.

That's it. Play it, and make your own opinions.

If you're interested:

Welcome to the tribe :)
There will always be people whose eyes are bigger than their stomachs. There will always be jaded people who don't know how to appreciate what they have or what is given to them. Wanting more and more is a kind of variant of bulimia.
And on the other hand, there are people like you who are afraid of disappointing other potential players by giving too much detail about the story, which is quite commendable of you, or even, for a fictional character , in this case Lexi, who could be hurt if you chose Holly over her.
I find it amusing and interesting at the same time, and you prove a point that many players have already shared, namely that all the characters seem real, to the point that we want to like\love them all, except maybe Steph for whom opinions are more divided.
Drifty did a wonderful job writing this story which I can only sympathize with, especially Cece's character, having experienced a similar tragedy myself.
Also interesting, the comparison with Acting Lesson.
Two totally different stories, but the same confrontation with finding ourselves helpless in the face of an event that we cannot prevent despite all our will and our efforts.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
renpy doesn't like on your graphic card. didn't get any on that scene but have gotten it many times on other games. not much can be done outside changing renderer besides getting new card.
Yeah, I read somewhere that there are incompatibilities between some Nvidia graphics cards and Ren'Py V 8.xxx, which I myself experienced during my game

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
Welcome to the tribe :)
There will always be people whose eyes are bigger than their stomachs. There will always be jaded people who don't know how to appreciate what they have or what is given to them. Wanting more and more is a kind of variant of bulimia.
And on the other hand, there are people like you who are afraid of disappointing other potential players by giving too much detail about the story, which is quite commendable of you, or even, for a fictional character , in this case Lexi, who could be hurt if you chose Holly over her.
I find it amusing and interesting at the same time, and you prove a point that many players have already shared, namely that all the characters seem real, to the point that we want to like\love them all, except maybe Steph for whom opinions are more divided.
Drifty did a wonderful job writing this story which I can only sympathize with, especially Cece's character, having experienced a similar tragedy myself.
Also interesting, the comparison with Acting Lesson.
Two totally different stories, but the same confrontation with finding ourselves helpless in the face of an event that we cannot prevent despite all our will and our efforts.

Thank you! It's good to be here!

It would seem that Drifty had a clear vision for this game. There are games where the crazier 'kinks' would fit with the story, or where it doesn't matter because it's about having fun and not about emotional depth. I think it's natural to want more at the end of something when you have enjoyed the journey. But wanting more of the author's own work is different from demanding that the author deviate from the story to cater to events/kinks/etc that do not fit the narrative is unfair. (For example a 'harem' ending. Some games, yes. Not this type of game.)

I really connected with LoF. No, it's not 100% realistic (getting invited to a multi-millionaire popstar's mansion for the summer on a whim is pretty fantastic), but the characters feel real. That said, I tend to connect to strong emotions, especially sadness, and I have an easy time connecting to virtual characters... Movies/Games/Books. In cases like LoF it's even easier, where the characters aren't real but could be real.

I enjoyed it so much that I want other people to go into it as 'blind' as I did and find out for themselves if they Enjoy it. I only found this game because I saw it pop up on sale on a completely different platform. It was a VN that got all 5* reviews, which is frankly a rare thing. I didn't read much about it before deciding to give it a try. I'm glad that I did. And I am SUPER glad that it was completed already when I discovered it. Because boy, I would have been upset if I couldn't play the whole thing in one sit-down.

I think you hit the nail on the head with what you said about Acting Lessons. It's been a while since I played it. But when I did, the ending hit me hard. It was the loss of control. Of being unable to do anything.

But games like this remind me of Sam's speech in LotR:

You have to stick through the dark parts to get to the good.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Thank you! It's good to be here!

It would seem that Drifty had a clear vision for this game. There are games where the crazier 'kinks' would fit with the story, or where it doesn't matter because it's about having fun and not about emotional depth. I think it's natural to want more at the end of something when you have enjoyed the journey. But wanting more of the author's own work is different from demanding that the author deviate from the story to cater to events/kinks/etc that do not fit the narrative is unfair. (For example a 'harem' ending. Some games, yes. Not this type of game.)

I really connected with LoF. No, it's not 100% realistic (getting invited to a multi-millionaire popstar's mansion for the summer on a whim is pretty fantastic), but the characters feel real. That said, I tend to connect to strong emotions, especially sadness, and I have an easy time connecting to virtual characters... Movies/Games/Books. In cases like LoF it's even easier, where the characters aren't real but could be real.

I enjoyed it so much that I want other people to go into it as 'blind' as I did and find out for themselves if they Enjoy it. I only found this game because I saw it pop up on sale on a completely different platform. It was a VN that got all 5* reviews, which is frankly a rare thing. I didn't read much about it before deciding to give it a try. I'm glad that I did. And I am SUPER glad that it was completed already when I discovered it. Because boy, I would have been upset if I couldn't play the whole thing in one sit-down.

I think you hit the nail on the head with what you said about Acting Lessons. It's been a while since I played it. But when I did, the ending hit me hard. It was the loss of control. Of being unable to do anything.

But games like this remind me of Sam's speech in LotR:

You have to stick through the dark parts to get to the good.
One of the things that I, or rather, both of us enjoy about this thread, aside from the jokes we may also have, is reviews of games that evoke something other than a big fapping contest.

As for us, we started this game after reading some recommendations from other players and after reading some posts and reviews here, and on other platforms. It was already over, and while we usually wait for a game to be over before starting it, I put it off for a long time because I knew this one was going to shake me deeply, the theme of suicide and depression of Cece bringing me back to a period of my life very close to that of the Dev.

What I meant by "always wanting more" was more to do with people wanting to change the game to do something to their liking, or relying too much on what other people said, rather than to form their own opinion.
As for the end of the game, we also felt this feeling of emptiness thinking: is it already over?
We also would have liked to continue this journey, but as they say, even the best things come to an end.

I totally agree with what you say at the end. You can't really appreciate the light until you've passed through the darkness.

4.80 star(s) 553 Votes