hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
I hope you weren't offended when I called you a traitor, it's just a joke of course. And as for this conspiracy which, according to you, led me to say all this, know that it is only a well-rehearsed game between Minou and me.
No worries, no offense was taken, it was all in good fun. :) The conspiracy theory was just keeping the gag running as well. ;)

I love this woman more than my own life. We've got a long way behind us and aren't afraid to expose ourselves in every way you can imagine. What we are telling here has become very light so as not to shock some people. I'm not talking about friends, real ones, I mean those we know IRL, and who are also members here, but other members of the site who don't always appreciate our outspokenness. We can talk about it in MP if you want, otherwise cxx will give us a crisis, and Kazanovaromeo will have a stroke. :p :p
Your story and dynamic is always heartwarming (and amusing) to hear about and see play out in the messages. It's a special thing. I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic so while I don't see that sorta thing in the cards for myself necessarily I still love to see it in others... gives me life in a way. If the stuff you talk about is the toned down version then I can't imagine what you two are like unfiltered. :ROFLMAO: If you want to continue any discussions or banter/chat feel free to hit me up any time. I also both hold back yet still often feel guilty of saying too much on this thread. It's the thread I made my first posts on and people here have been so great that it's hard to not keep coming back to. :)

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
No worries, no offense was taken, it was all in good fun. :) The conspiracy theory was just keeping the gag running as well. ;)

Your story and dynamic is always heartwarming (and amusing) to hear about and see play out in the messages. It's a special thing. I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic so while I don't see that sorta thing in the cards for myself necessarily I still love to see it in others... gives me life in a way. If the stuff you talk about is the toned down version then I can't imagine what you two are like unfiltered. :ROFLMAO: If you want to continue any discussions or banter/chat feel free to hit me up any time. I also both hold back yet still often feel guilty of saying too much on this thread. It's the thread I made my first posts on and people here have been so great that it's hard to not keep coming back to. :)
Well I'm glad you get the joke and aren't all fraked out by our going off the road. There isn't really a place that isn't a playground for us. Even during our work. Hell...
I don't know who I was telling this to the other day. You have surely heard this sound during the game, when the Mc cleans his house dressed only on a towel around his waist.
As I had extracted the soundtracks from the game, I played this sound in our studio, to get in the mood while waiting for a young woman who was to come for her first photo test, and started dancing. Hearing this from the office, Minou came out and we both started dancing.
Oh yeah ♩ you've got nice moves babe ♪ That's it... C'mon ♬
♫ Move that ass,... Well, things got a little heated, and....
End.... :oops: Have you ever heard the sound of a diamond skidding on a vinyl record?
The young woman who arrived a little earlier, entered but in the company of her dad, who wanted to make sure of our seriousness.
You can imagine the faces of the newcomers. They looked at each other, the dad heavily puzzled and his daughter burst out laughing when they saw us. We had to reassure the father and show him some photo sets of the models and agencies we work with, but at least the daughter was really relaxed for her try out.
It's just one example, but it's that kind of fuel that fuels our everyday motivation.
You may find it hard to believe, but we are two great romantics too. It's just that we really like to spice things up, and not just food. :)
But we know that's not to everyone's taste, even if we can't help but go off the rails here, but also everywhere, so we try to be reasonable because we appreciate the people here, especially on certain threads like this one, and the discussions about the games of course.
But if we're so free-spirited and unafraid to speak freely, it's probably because life has brought us its fair share of shitstorms and tragedies. We have lost so many people dear to our hearts, and have come to understand one essential thing.
As this quote from Confusius says very well:
"We have two lives. The second begins when we realize that we only have one."
And if ever our bad behavior and our foolishness should lead us to hell, then we already have our residence permits, and we could drive the devil completely nuts to the point that he'd kicks us out in less than a week. :sneaky:

♂♀

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Happy Friday Folks!

I finally saw Top Gun: Maverick recently and afterwards I said to my brother and nephew, "That was awesome, it actually felt like a sequel, but I've seen better Top Gun walks." Luckily he just asked if I meant with Maverick and Goose from the original and we moved on to an actual discussion, but for a moment there my brain was preparing stories of what I meant after I said it. :oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The young woman who arrived a little earlier, entered but in the company of her dad, who wanted to make sure of our seriousness.
You can imagine the faces of the newcomers.
:ROFLMAO: (Since there's only one reaction per message)

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Happy Friday Folks!

I finally saw Top Gun: Maverick recently and afterwards I said to my brother and nephew, "That was awesome, it actually felt like a sequel, but I've seen better Top Gun walks." Luckily he just asked if I meant with Maverick and Goose from the original and we moved on to an actual discussion, but for a moment there my brain was preparing stories of what I meant after I said it. :oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:ROFLMAO: (Since there's only one reaction per message)
Oh yeah, that scene on the tarmac is really awesome. We also saw the movie after playing LoF, and we were the only two giggling in the movie theater. People must have taken us for retards. Friends were with us and they laughed to see us laugh, but we were never able to explain to them why we laughed so hard. Not easy to tell that to mere Catholics
(And yes, we don't only know naughty people) :p
Wait... What? you don't know LoF? F95zone either? No shit... o_O
But about the movie, I was a little worried that almost 40 years later we would see a sort of marshmallow remake, when it was a pleasant surprise that really did honor as a sequel to the first, with additional notions of avionic and coherents steering, even if a little exaggerated at times

I didn't mention it in the post, but it was our young assistant still studying in college who led them into the studio, and her expression was priceless too, like: Your appointment is herrrrrrrrr... Oh no... Not that again... :FacePalm: hiding her face behind his notepad. Poor thing :LOL:

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Well, looks like spring cleaning has begun. about twenty posts already deleted :whistle:

Edit: No, that's even weirder. Someone seems to want to punish me by taking away all their reactions :rolleyes:

68 reactions dropped till now 87...
I don't know what the guy actually do with it... Maybe he eats them and will chokes on them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Elhemeer

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Oh yeah, that scene on the tarmac is really awesome. We also saw the movie after playing LoF, and we were the only two giggling in the movie theater. People must have taken us for retards. Friends were with us and they laughed to see us laugh, but we were never able to explain to them why we laughed so hard. Not easy to tell that to mere Catholics
(And yes, we don't only know naughty people) :p
Wait... What? you don't know LoF? F95zone either? No shit... o_O
But about the movie, I was a little worried that almost 40 years later we would see a sort of marshmallow remake, when it was a pleasant surprise that really did honor as a sequel to the first, with additional notions of avionic and coherents steering, even if a little exaggerated at times

I didn't mention it in the post, but it was our young assistant still studying in college who led them into the studio, and her expression was priceless too, like: Your appointment is herrrrrrrrr... Oh no... Not that again... :FacePalm: hiding his face behind his notepad. Poor thing :LOL:
Everywhere I go in public is a Top Gun walk...

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Well, looks like spring cleaning has begun. about twenty posts already deleted
Good, I was starting to worry I may not be able to stay "Newbie" forever. :ROFLMAO: Noticed the reactions were being weird today (going up, down, even disappearing) and thought something was just glitching. Elhemeer will need to start FARR (Fappers Against Reaction Removal) next. ;)

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Good, I was starting to worry I may not be able to stay "Newbie" forever. :ROFLMAO: Noticed the reactions were being weird today (going up, down, even disappearing) and thought something was just glitching. Elhemeer will need to start FARR (Fappers Against Reaction Removal) next. ;)
I made a ticket, I'll see. 106 pts dropped down just right now. Not that I care a lot
I know this is off topic, but can you all access your reactions received and given in your profile? Or do you get this error too? 400 bad requests

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
I know this is off topic, but can you all access your reactions received and given in your profile? Or do you get this error too? 400 bad requests
Checked and getting the same atm. It's a pretty typical error when something is broken and down temporarily. To make matter worse though I accidentally clicked on the v4.0-Alpha beta test link and I now I'm combing through my profile looking for a way to revert. May just need to reset cookies... I'm sure it's documented somewhere here, but right now everything looks extremely jacked up. :cry:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Checked and getting the same atm. It's a pretty typical error when something is broken and down temporarily. To make matter worse though I accidentally clicked on the v4.0-Alpha beta test link and I now I'm combing through my profile looking for a way to revert. May just need to reset cookies... I'm sure it's documented somewhere here, but right now everything looks extremely jacked up. :cry:
Extremely complicated is an understatement. I had to copy\paste your post into a text file to be able to read it, because it was and still is blurry, Some appear in reverse polarity (like on a photo film negative) It could be a Klingon cyber attack :eek::alien:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Also can't access reactions ... I'll remember NOT to touch the test link ...

*This message has been brought to you by ... nope, I'm done starting cults ....

EDIT: Oh, and I seem to be missing a couple hundred myself ... which were here when I initially made this post. So yea, weird stuff happening. Also, I'm pretty sure I didn't click on any beta, but did they change the search bar? (I only see a search icon next to notifications now).

Last edited:

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Extremely complicated is an understatement. I had to copy\paste your post into a text file to be able to read it, because it was and still is blurry, Some appear in reverse polarity (like on a photo film negative) It could be a Klingon cyber attack :eek::alien:
Wait, you're seeing the nonsense too? Did you click on the beta link as well or is there just a new theme being rolled out?

4.80 star(s) 553 Votes