Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Also ...
Screenshot 2023-03-31 191023.png

And some of them came back soon as I refreshed after taking this screenshot

But nerts, I guess you have to be invited to a conversation to see it?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Right ... we're just complaining about our reactions seeming to have disappeared ... and that I apparently can't use a solo conversation to share information.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Ok let's give it a try and... Yep! Nice and we.... Errrr I mean just fine :giggle:
Tarzan baby huh.gif
Are you talking about the "and more..." link in your signature? I see "The Requested Conversation could Not Be Found"
And you have just confirmed what I suspected ... you can't see a conversation unless you were invited to it. Which means I need to find another way to set up a post for my long list of AVNs I've looked at more than once ...

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
To be "safe", I did it in Off Topic. If you would both try again?
Yep, looks fine to me same as what is posted above. With all the collection threads you'd think there'd be one for people to post general game lists to which could be a fallback if there is, though not sure if you're looking for conversation or not (wouldn't mind picking your brain on aspects of certain titles occasionally) or just a place to store the list. Anyhow, good list of games! Might look into a couple I wasn't aware of from it. :) I have a huge list that I'm always changing how I manage and sort, lol.

Actually, I was talking about our signatures ... I went back and added bold to mine, 'cause I liked the look better.
I checked the html on the page and it's rendering as bolded, yes. But the UI seems to have reverted back to what it normally is for me (at least for now) so it may look (be styled) a bit different depending on that.

4.80 star(s) 553 Votes