Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Extremely boring and not to many sex scenes. Don't waste your time unless you like hitting your space bar mindlessly just to skim through some sub par story.
One comment in nearly a year and it's this?

Well, you do seem to be from Austin, so that explains a lot about you.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well, whether it was a bug or a strange April Fools' Joke, it appears to be fixed (or over).

Ali8899

May 5, 2020
Is the game always ending the same way?

Ive done my first playthrough and went full on Lexi's line.

It was very very nice, but I want to explore the other girls and see what happens, but before starting again I want to make sure it is possible.

Can anyone tell me?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Is the game always ending the same way?
No, there're different paths and endings. You've absolved Lexi solo, but Lexi has two solo endings if I remember correct. One ending is pretty normal and on the other path she's a little bit exhibitionistic. Then there's the Lexi/Holly ending and Holly solo. Also Steph, Linda, Robin/Kira throuple, Robin solo and Kira solo and of course Cece. You see there's much to explore.

Reactions: Observe Scout

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Dang, I'm no longer a Newbie here. I miss my youth already.

You mean like the kids dolls with the weird hair? That's a random thing to bring up. :whistle:
It often starts like this. First the doll with the weird hair... You can often see the kids who want one having a fit in the supermarkets while rolling on the floor, and then they come here to dump their shit with their keyboards all sticky. Sad... :(

One comment in nearly a year and it's this?

Well, you do seem to be from Austin, so that explains a lot about you.
First you ask me not to play with bots, and then you play with trolls. C'mon... Are you serious? :sneaky:

Well, whether it was a bug or a strange April Fools' Joke, it appears to be fixed (or over).
It's confirmed; The answer to my ticket: April 1st :giggle:

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
One ending is pretty normal and on the other path she's a little bit exhibitionistic
Really? Consider my interest piqued (though I was planning on doing Lexi's paths anyway). Or do you just mean the one where you set Holly up with Chris vs. the one you don't?

First you ask me not to play with bots, and then you play with trolls. C'mon... Are you serious?
Seriously, Texans, jeez. :rolleyes: {HIDES}

Aviz87

Mar 30, 2023
Now that I've finished my first route, Cece, I'd like to ask how she's being handled for other routes. Gonna jump in something more lighthearted, but I'll definitely go back to this title soon. Great game btw (between this and Where The Heart Is, I seem to have picked up two excellent titles recently!), I don't even care much for the lewds, even if they're quite good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Now that I've finished my first route, Cece, I'd like to ask how she's being handled for other routes. Gonna jump in something more lighthearted, but I'll definitely go back to this title soon. Great game btw (between this and Where The Heart Is, I seem to have picked up two excellent titles recently!), I don't even care much for the lewds, even if they're quite good.

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Cece is pretty much the biggest through-line of the game so I'll just say a lot of things will still play out in a very similar fashion for her no matter which path you're on. I'll leave it to others who have more experience than myself with the different routes to answer more specific questions if you have them.

Great to hear you enjoyed it! That's the same thing I did as well. I did the Cece route and needed an emotional break from the game for a while afterwards with lighter fare. :)

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Really? Consider my interest piqued (though I was planning on doing Lexi's paths anyway). Or do you just mean the one where you set Holly up with Chris vs. the one you don't?
No, that has nothing to do with Holly or Chris. There's an ending where Lexi gets a thrill from lewdiness in public. It depends on how you acted with her in the golf club.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nothing biggie, gets out of hospital, meets mc and spends time with him and then ...........

No, that has nothing to do with Holly or Chris. There's an ending where Lexi gets a thrill from lewdiness in public. It depends on how you acted with her in the golf club.
that was quite odd scene.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Happy Friday Folks!

I finally saw Top Gun: Maverick recently and afterwards I said to my brother and nephew, "That was awesome, it actually felt like a sequel, but I've seen better Top Gun walks." Luckily he just asked if I meant with Maverick and Goose from the original and we moved on to an actual discussion, but for a moment there my brain was preparing stories of what I meant after I said it. :oops:

:ROFLMAO: (Since there's only one reaction per message)

My Friends got upset with me after they saw it. They were all "Top Gun: Maverick" is the best movie ever! and I said "Yeah, I really enjoyed it, its the best remake of the original 1976 Star Wars that I've ever seen." They were all "It was nothing like Star Wars."

I was like, "Right, three quarters of the movie is set up for the final mission which is... Sneak attack on an enemy base, fly down a trench, shoot a missile down an impossible to hit shaft, blow up the enemy base, and get away without being shot down... They sound nothing alike."

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
My Friends got upset with me after they saw it. They were all "Top Gun: Maverick" is the best movie ever! and I said "Yeah, I really enjoyed it, its the best remake of the original 1976 Star Wars that I've ever seen." They were all "It was nothing like Star Wars."

I was like, "Right, three quarters of the movie is set up for the final mission which is... Sneak attack on an enemy base, fly down a trench, shoot a missile down an impossible to hit shaft, blow up the enemy base, and get away without being shot down... They sound nothing alike."
Maverick Strikes Back The Death Star, could do as a title :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes