txe320

Dec 4, 2023
OFC We really need to thank Drifty but for what ? this and this and this and this we have to thank him for 1001 reasons man , thank you very much our brillient Drifty. :love:
You're right.... damn! Let just say this then; We need to thank him for existing and working on the gem he gives us all. And the bunny slippers of course.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Yes the power of bunny slippers indeed
View attachment 3433401
Forgot about that one (and didn't see it in my rpa rips), so I made the other one (it wasn't already an animation). :LOL:
A work of art! We really need to thank DriftyGames for this.

(The bunny slippers deserve to have an animated signature like all characters too.)
You could download the .gif I posted and put text on it to attribute it to LoF, or just use it as a sig as-is.

Last edited:

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
okay I looked through a bunch of Searches of Holly and did not have any luck in finding how to get this scene. when go back to the hotel with Holly just watch movie dont get where I think the scene should be. i have played multiple routes but still no luck

TIA.

1710446528013.png

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
okay I looked through a bunch of Searches of Holly and did not have any luck in finding how to get this scene. when go back to the hotel with Holly just watch movie dont get where I think the scene should be. i have played multiple routes but still no luck

TIA.

View attachment 3443240
To be honest, this shouldn't be that hard to find ... but it is, even for me (and it's from my post).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That will get you the scene you're looking for.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
To be honest, this shouldn't be that hard to find ... but it is, even for me (and it's from my post).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And This Ladies and Gentelmen is why I call Elhemeer the "Leap of Faith Expert"!! I guess that would be LOFE for short. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
Elhemeer

thanks, got the scene. and agree with others the MC is a dickhead for cheating on Lexi, oh and the MC needs a mop not a broom at the end of the scene to clean up the mess

Thanks again, you are LOFE ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer
4.80 star(s) 553 Votes