Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Cece's French cousin? Cécé? Céline?
Ha! Kinda close though ... I'm guessing England though, but no true clue yet. That's the first encounter in the first scene of Corporate Culture.

But man, I haven't even got to the end of the first day and I'm struggling. So far this is the most meelie-mouth MC I've encountered yet. Had interactions with 3 people and hasn't been able to focus enough to know what any of them are talking about ... even the one that probably asked him on a date.

It's so pathetic I'm kinda interested ... there almost has to be growth by default. Ah well. We'll see how far I last.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Ha! Kinda close though ... I'm guessing England though, but no true clue yet. That's the first encounter in the first scene of Corporate Culture.

But man, I haven't even got to the end of the first day and I'm struggling. So far this is the most meelie-mouth MC I've encountered yet. Had interactions with 3 people and hasn't been able to focus enough to know what any of them are talking about ... even the one that probably asked him on a date.

It's so pathetic I'm kinda interested ... there almost has to be growth by default. Ah well. We'll see how far I last.
Dude! Like in this thread, we are there for you, you're not alone, you can do it!

Kidding aside, I think I'll try it too, and I hope she'll be a regular! Thanks man!

ThorinKing

Feb 16, 2023

While not a stellar review :LOL:, I'll have to check that out at some point just because they're using that model.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Hey guys I tried searching in the forum, but to no avail, how do I get the max points selfies with cece, these ones.. I have tried everything and I can't seem to find it
1712149195474.png

Defenestrator.for.traitor

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2022
Hey guys I tried searching in the forum, but to no avail, how do I get the max points selfies with cece, these ones.. I have tried everything and I can't seem to find it
View attachment 3506488
Outside the hospital, the friends of MC asks do you know what to do, if you say you don't they'll text MC one of these depending on if you are on Cece route or not.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: asgardtipar2

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Ofter two years can we says that LOF is a lot better than the new game of same Dev ?
This Is a love story with a great plot and some sex scene.
New game is complicated, fragmented and with a boring plot.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Ofter two years can we says that LOF is a lot better than the new game of same Dev ?
This Is a love story with a great plot and some sex scene.
New game is complicated, fragmented and with a boring plot.
That's kind of harsh, for one thing It's only been a year and a half since LOF was completed. As for u4ia, It has only had 2 parts released so far. Comparing the two right now and saying that "LOF is a lot better" is like saying that playing the entire game of LOF is better than just playing the first 2 chapters of LOF... Well duh.

Further, from everything I've read, Drifty plans to make u4ia a longer, more involved game with a bigger cast. That being the case, each chapter will have to do more individual story work for each various LI route. It already has a larger cast than LOF had and with those additional story interactions I'd say that the first 2 Chapters of u4ia are actually comparable to Chapter 1 of LOF: we have met most, if not all, of the cast; we have a pretty cool guy friend like Chris was, we have been to a club like the metronome and met the star performer; we've ate out(BBQ) with friends like at the burger joint; and a girl has been saved, just from a human trafficking organization not a bridge fall..

When someone's making cookies, do you put a spoonful of dry flower and sugar in your mouth at the start, and frown and say they aren't as good as the last batch was when it came out of the oven?

It seems to me that Drifty is on track and schedule to cook up another great game. We have only just begun.

Wait till it's done to make your comparison... u4ia has barely begun to bake!

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Guys, can someone tell me which girls in the game are open or compatible with threesomes? If there are any, but I think I saw a picture.

Also is there another link to the 1.0.3 Gog walk dlc version?

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Guys, can someone tell me which girls in the game are open or compatible with threesomes? If there are any, but I think I saw a picture.

Also is there another link to the 1.0.3 Gog walk dlc version?
Robin/Kira or, and much harder to get, Holly/Lexi

Reactions: burbero

mujinkyo

Mar 28, 2024
Android Port of
Leap Of Faith [Ch.8]
DOWNLOAD: MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Any other links beside MEGA?

Scaveger44

Apr 23, 2018
I started playing Leap of Faith for the first time a few days ago.
I'm currently in the middle of chapter 4 at Lexi's mansion.

I have to say that I'm quite impressed about the game by now. The first Chapter was a bit shallow though, but at the end of the first chapter or the beginning of the second chapter the story really hooked me up. Now it's like reading a good book, and I really want to know how the story continues.

I'm not using a walkthrough or such, but it seems that I'm now at a point where I must decide which of the girls I want to pick. And well It's quite hard for me to decide between Cece and Lexi. Cece is of course super cute and adorable, and I think also the most vulnerable girl of them. Lexi on the other hand is much stronger, but she also has a lot of problems to deal with and she also seems so sad and lonesome in her mansion.

I don't really know why but at the Moment I'm tending to go with Lexi, but I fear that something bad will happen to Cece if I'm not there for her... What a dilemma... why is this so hard? I mean it’s just a game. But somehow all the characters in LoF seem so real...Damn decisions...^^

Any recommendations for me on how to proceed :)

4.80 star(s) 549 Votes