Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Oh i can't wait to finish this one! It's been quite some time since i last played so i'm excited to finish this story!
Hmm... I think Lexi might be one of the funniest routes too haha! But its good to play this again, i kind need a good story and a good end right now :)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So, I finished this game for the first time. I went with Lexi, she honestly felt like the most natural choice to me. But details about the ending I got really confused me, because there was one major loose end that never got tied up, at least for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: txe320

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I rejected Steph at all points.
First of all: boooh!
Then at the end you meet the Arab guy on the park bench, and see Steph in the background herding him into truck. I have no idea what any of this means, and it seems unresolved. Who was that man?
It's not mentioned in the game, but you can figure it out. Just remember MC's backstory, especially who his father is. When you play the Steph path you'll get more hints. But it's pretty obvious even without playing the Steph path.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
So, I finished this game for the first time. I went with Lexi, she honestly felt like the most natural choice to me. But details about the ending I got really confused me, because there was one major loose end that never got tied up, at least for me.

4.80 star(s) 553 Votes