thebigbos

Aug 10, 2017
After some break, I'm playing the game again because of how good it is...
And LOL Man ! Batman & Robin ? Seriously I spit my coffee on my laptop !
Silliest - but most epic joke here - and in the end i really can't prevent thinking Chris & I somehow share similar goofy humour :D
And that's where the game is defitely strong - it displays tons of little details and so on, and creates real identity to all the characters !

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
Just finished the game and it was quite the ride. Does anyone know anything about the game hinted at at the end called Euphoria? Is it still being made?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Just finished the game and it was quite the ride. Does anyone know anything about the game hinted at at the end called Euphoria? Is it still being made?
Yeah, you can say that. This is the first time I felt completely immersed in a vn.
I just know that Drifty is working on a new project right now but I don't know if it's called like that. Maybe my comrades here, who follow him closely, know more than I do.

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
Yes, Drifty has posted a couple of dev process on Patreon. A kind soul shared the posts with us here, there's also a couple of things he said on Discord here.
Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for. So it sounds like this dev likes to complete a game before releasing anything, or is all that work only for the first chapter? Either way I'm excited to see what he makes next. I didn't get as emotionally invested in Leap of Faith as I was hoping, maybe I had too much expectation going in as I heard it's supposed to be a very emotional game. I still thought it was great though and I'm looking forward to his next project.

crimsonoon

Apr 28, 2022
Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for. So it sounds like this dev likes to complete a game before releasing anything, or is all that work only for the first chapter? Either way I'm excited to see what he makes next. I didn't get as emotionally invested in Leap of Faith as I was hoping, maybe I had too much expectation going in as I heard it's supposed to be a very emotional game. I still thought it was great though and I'm looking forward to his next project.
Most likely same process as LoF. Episodic releases per "x" months. Completing and then releasing it is probably not the best bussiness model for an indie dev like him.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Amazing Game ! best in the romantic genre.
I can't say we've played anything nearly as good like this one so far.
The game is not perfect of course. There are still some unsolved mysteries, like who is the old man who approaches the Mc in the park, but the details are so well worked everywhere else that we quickly forget these few imperfections which let our imagination run wild.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I can't say we've played anything nearly as good like this one so far.
The game is not perfect of course. There are still some unsolved mysteries, like who is the old man who approaches the Mc in the park, but the details are so well worked everywhere else that we quickly forget these few imperfections which let our imagination run wild.
I'm just reacting to the "new" name and the "de-confuser" tag at the end ('cause ran out) ... also guessing it was Minou's idea :D

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I'm just reacting to the "new" name and the "de-confuser" tag at the end ('cause ran out) ... also guessing it was Minou's idea :D
Yes it was my idea at first because not being on the forum very often, people were confused when I answered a post or gave my opinion. I also imagine that not all couples share the same hobbies like we do. I talked to Brout about it and we found this solution quite simple with universal symbols that everyone knows I guess :)

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yes it was my idea at first because not being on the forum very often, people were confused when I answered a post or gave my opinion. I also imagine that not all couples share the same hobbies like we do. I talked to Brout about it and we found this solution quite simple with universal symbols that everyone knows I guess :)
Heart wave.gif
(still out of reactions ...)

Feb 24, 2020
How do I get Chris together with Lexi and Holly? According to the pdf guide it is possible but I just couldn't make it happen. I tried setting up Holly with Chris and not getting romantically involved with either Lexi and Holly.

4.80 star(s) 549 Votes