JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
man so vanilla, so tragic, was hoping for a harem ending...
If you build your hope on top of foundations that are not based on reality and facts, you might get disappointed easily and almost instantly. For example, if before you sleep tonight, you hope to become a billionaire the next morning you wake up, you will be disappointed, unless you are already a billionaire before going to sleep (however don't be surprised if you wake up less than a billionaire the next morning because you know some assets might lose value in very short time).

Similarly, if you hope a harem ending for a game that does not have a harem tag and clearly requires the player to chose a LI in the earlier chapter, then...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

I'll likely have a separate version of SanchoMod available soon: SanchoMod SE Audio Edition.

What this will be designed to do is take the preparation work I had you do while installing the current SanchoMod for Ch8, and use those files along with the new SE (special edition) to revert Ch1-Ch7 back to the original music, playing exactly as it was before, when it was before.

Stay tuned for additional info. I've tested the initial Chapter with success so I either have the correct template now or it will all fall apart :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, you know I can pull it off since the current SanchoMod already reinstalled the "Limo Scene" song as it was. Just bear with me as you know I'm a bit of a perfectionist.
IT'S ALIVE!!!!

I think I have it working for the most part. I have to update the OEM "Playlist" so there's more work to do.... but SanchoMod SE Audio Edition could be a thing later today!

• Love
Reactions: Klopdwerg

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We have the happy possibilities> the wonder babes from episode 1 Kira+Robin,
or the hoties in the house of Lexy+her bff Hols. You can have your cake and eat it too
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:love::love::love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)(y):sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: 1663002685981.png (y)(y):p:p:cool::cool::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:;););):giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

1663002772393.png
man so vanilla, so tragic, was hoping for a harem ending...
What is it you're wanting? Holly path? If so (piecemealed from the mod's guide):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you build your hope on top of foundations that are not based on reality and facts, you might get disappointed easily and almost instantly. For example, if before you sleep tonight, you hope to become a billionaire the next morning you wake up, you will be disappointed, unless you are already a billionaire before going to sleep (however don't be surprised if you wake up less than a billionaire the next morning because you know some assets might lose value in very short time).

Similarly, if you hope a harem ending for a game that does not have a harem tag and clearly requires the player to chose a LI in the earlier chapter, then...
Game you fantasy!

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

I'll likely have a separate version of SanchoMod available soon: SanchoMod SE Audio Edition.

What this will be designed to do is take the preparation work I had you do while installing the current SanchoMod for Ch8, and use those files along with the new SE (special edition) to revert Ch1-Ch7 back to the original music, playing exactly as it was before, when it was before.

Stay tuned for additional info. I've tested the initial Chapter with success so I either have the correct template now or it will all fall apart :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, you know I can pull it off since the current SanchoMod already reinstalled the "Limo Scene" song as it was. Just bear with me as you know I'm a bit of a perfectionist.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

SanchoMod is fixing to drop the mic yet again:

It fucking works!!!!

So, I have Ch1-Ch7 working OG.... and have all the playlists working. I have more testing to do but it appears to be going very well indeed.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

SanchoMod is fixing to drop the mic yet again:

It fucking works!!!!

So, I have Ch1-Ch7 working OG.... and have all the playlists working. I have more testing to do but it appears to be going very well indeed.
Canto Forte let me know if you want to help me test it before I drop this new beast. It would take (for safety sake) a new installation of the VN (using a differently named folder, no need to delete anything one already has) and install the SanchoMod SE version into it. That simple really.

dopey80

May 29, 2017
Starting in Chapter 5, you need to inspect every part of Holly's body when she's smoking naked (you know that scene. I highly recommend saving here), after that you will encounter a scene in which Lexi and Holly make out with each other, and then when Lexi ask you about that, choose the third option "I wouldn't mind including Holly" (this option will only appear if you click every part of her body in Chap. 5). I recommend you choose this option even if you wanna go Lexi route. Chapter 6 at Linda's surprise party you need to tell Holly that you have no regret about what happen. So these are the prerequisite in order to get Holly route.
The only major choice that split Lexi and Holly route is at the opening of Chapter 7 in which you can choose "It's been days... Lexi" or "It's been days ... Holly", which is pretty self-explanatory: choose the former you become the king consort of a super star, choose the latter you become a semi-cheater on your LI's best friend XDD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where is this choice supposed to appear exactly? It doesn't trigger for me.

Jul 28, 2020
View attachment 665355

Overview:
You awake one day, realizing there's much more to life than it currently offers you. Having spent 2 years sulking over lost love, you finally move forward to pursue a different life. Which, through choices and opportunities, will lead you down a path you never thought possible.​

Is it weird that although I want to try to romance each LI, I am afraid of what will happen to Cece if I romance anyone other than her? I really want to romance Lexi but each time I think of Cece I just cant for fear of what she will do to herself.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You cannot take whore away from a whoring girl.
You cannot take gold diger away from a gold digging hoe.
You cannot drive away the demons of Cece. Her nature is her own, you trying to control her,
just like any Roman/Ottoman/Hungarian/Austrian/Nazy Empire IS DOOMED TO FAIL!!!!
Is it weird that although I want to try to romance each LI, I am afraid of what will happen to Cece if I romance anyone other than her? I really want to romance Lexi but each time I think of Cece I just cant for fear of what she will do to herself.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes