Mod Ren'Py Leap Of Faith [Ch. 8] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Just here for notifications on the thread for when the mod is ready.
Thanks for all your hard work and dedication on the mod Sancho1969 not only for this game but the others you make for us all to enjoy (y) Take your time as ur mods are always worth the wait cheers.

olsendriver

Nov 13, 2021
Thank you for your hard work. it cant be easy to make this in this short thime you hadd. you are the best :) Sancho1969:)
Leap of faith is one of the best games i have played. and its better with the mod, Take your whisky and relax and some fun.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Prepare yourself to get you some....

SanchoMod Update (Ch8)
Go get you some. (Drops the mic)

Links in the OP are updated accordingly.

Please read the extra installation notes here for the best experience and maximum old save compatibility.

Latest features:
  • Hotkey dialogue box adjustments - Alt+Arrow keys adjust the dialogue box opacity and dialogue font size. This is exactly the same effect you've used inside the SanchoOptions screen but allows you to perform the same thing via the keyboard without having to access the options menu.
  • SanchoGallery scene filters - filter by character and/or scene type. Remember that SanchoGallery is accessed from the SanchoMod button in the Main Menu... the button for it will blink and shake to get your attention.
  • Menu Choice fade in / fade out
  • Countless GUI and coding tweaks
  • OP's "SanchoMod ChoiceGuide Legend" has been updated.
  • FAQ has been updated.
  • Whatever else I'm forgetting.
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

Last edited:

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019

SanchoMod Update (Ch8)

Read the extra installation notes here for the best experience and maximum old save compatibility.

Latest features:
  • Hotkey dialogue box adjustments - Alt+Arrow keys adjust the dialogue box opacity and dialogue font size. This is exactly the same effect you've used inside the SanchoOptions screen but allows you to perform the same thing via the keyboard without having to access the options menu.
  • SanchoGallery scene filters - filter by character and/or scene type. Remember that SanchoGallery is accessed from the SanchoMod button in the Main Menu... the button for it will blink and shake to get your attention.
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.
The man, the myth, the legend.

Reactions: Sancho1969

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Getting a crash right after the intro right after starting the game that wasn't happening before installing the mod. Happens right after the message from Drifty

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I assume you mean this? I'm not getting an error, it's just crashing, so no traceback.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I assume you mean this? I'm not getting an error, it's just crashing, so no traceback.
If there's no traceback then do this for me: Install the mod inside a FRESH installation (either compressed or uncompressed, doesn't matter). Don't do anything else... don't get cute decompiling shit or other shenanigans, just that alone and try again.

There's already several hundred downloads so if it's the mod that's borked then this thread will fill up extremely fast....

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
If there's no traceback then do this for me: Install the mod inside a FRESH installation (either compressed or uncompressed, doesn't matter). Don't do anything else... don't get cute decompiling shit or other shenanigans, just that alone and try again.

There's already several hundred downloads so if it's the mod that's borked then this thread will fill up extremely fast....
Doing
Same result

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

SanchoMod Update (Ch8)

Please read the extra installation notes here for the best experience and maximum old save compatibility.

Latest features:
Actually, I haven't figured out how to leave a review. Is there a trick to it, or do I just need more Forum XP?

Jul 19, 2021
it should work if you make a seperate folder named "Game" drag the sanchomod folder and the other files into it then drag it into the leap of faith folder.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Does it work fine for you?
I've test on a 4th old Dell laptop bench unit and no problems. over 500 downloads so it's something on your end. Create a new directory for the fresh install location. Then install the mod. Nothing else, then run the game. You are either installing inside the wrong version of the VN or it's uncompiled.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019

SanchoMod Update (Ch8)

Latest features:
Awesomeness, thank you so very much for doing this!!!

• Love

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Awesomeness, thank you so very much for doing this!!!
Mistress.... please let me know if it loads fine on your end. We have a user who's having issues and I'm ready to pull the links but don't know if it's an isolated event. Thank you in advance m'lady.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Daemon88

Oct 7, 2018
Working fine here - New playthrough up to the first choice. I just extracted the contents to the game folder, but I renamed the original scripts.rpa first just in case.

Thanks for all your work Sancho.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ok then, I'm going to go ahead and proceed with mass public announcement... (drops the mic again)

Reactions: Marv77
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes