Mod Ren'Py Leap Of Faith [Ch. 8] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is the original music version worth the extra hassle? I haven't play chapter 8 yet but all the music and songs so far is quite good but I'm not sure I should use the OG music version or the new version.
I concur with the above. For more detail: Ch8 alone has no music changes (it's the new update therefore doesn't have "old" music). This will likely be your most important deciding factor. As the above states, if you just want to play Ch8 then it won't matter either way, if you play from the beginning or somewhere in the middle, etc., then it's subjective that the original music is much better.... plus I give you a special "top gun" version at the airport for shits and giggles.

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
Sooo...anyone still got a link to the music files? All the ones in this thread are dead.

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
Are you allowed to use Cloudfare's WARP? It's free and safe from my experience.
Sure, but that doesn't help. I actually set my DNS-Server to Cloudflares long ago, because of german ISPs restricting access to some sites, but appearently its zippyshare who is doin the blocking lol. Guess I'll try proxies.

gixxer750

Jan 17, 2021
Hey Sancho, any chance you have any game saves backed up somewhere? Maybe a Cece path from the end of Chapter 6? My saves got borked a while back, the only working one goes back to chapter 3 it looks. If not, no biggie, I'll just have to work my way back through again.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hey Sancho, any chance you have any game saves backed up somewhere? Maybe a Cece path from the end of Chapter 6? My saves got borked a while back, the only working one goes back to chapter 3 it looks. If not, no biggie, I'll just have to work my way back through again.
Skip and knowing the important phone tricks is your friend.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
So, there seems to be an issue with this mod and JoiPlay. I can play the game just fine before installing your mod but when I apply your mod, the game locks up upon starting a new game or loading a save.

There's no traceback as it doesn't crash but here are the contents of the log file. Appears to be an issue with libsteam_api.so that doesn't play nice.

Code:
Fri Nov  4 17:12:23 2022
Unknown platform.
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.00s
Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.00s
Manufacturer samsung model SM-P610
Screen diagonal is 10.725224439923746 inches.
Early init took 0.10s
Early init took 0.10s
Android search paths: /storage/emulated/0/Games/Complete/Renpy/Leap Of Faith/game /data/data/cyou.joiplay.renpy/files/private/game /storage/emulated/0/Games/Complete/Renpy/Leap Of Faith/extras
Loaded 6 patches
Loader init took 0.35s
Loader init took 0.35s
Loading error handling took 0.65s
Loading error handling took 0.65s
Loading script took 5.92s
Loading script took 5.92s
Saving to /storage/emulated/0/Games/Complete/Renpy/Leap Of Faith/saves
Saving to /storage/emulated/0/Games/Complete/Renpy/Leap Of Faith/saves
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.13s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.13s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Faled to initialize steam: OSError('dlopen failed: library "/data/user/0/cyou.joiplay.renpy/files/private/libsteam_api.so" not found')
Set script version to: (8, 0, 2)
 - Init at discord_rpc.rpyc:1 took 0.57819 s.
 - Init at 00images.rpyc:52 took 0.51012 s.
 - Init at SanchoMod/SanchoMod LoF 1.0s.rpyc:4088 took 12.00857 s.
Running init code took 13.59s
Running init code took 13.59s
Loading analysis data took 0.64s
Loading analysis data took 0.64s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.34s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.34s
Index archives took 0.00s
Index archives took 0.00s
Autosave is disabled
hw_video is enabled
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.87s
Initial gc. took 0.87s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
Creating interface object took 0.00s
Creating interface object took 0.00s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.94s
Init translation took 0.94s
Build styles took 0.02s
Build styles took 0.02s
Load screen analysis took 0.63s
Load screen analysis took 0.63s
Analyze screens took 0.01s
Analyze screens took 0.01s
Save screen analysis took 0.00s
Save screen analysis took 0.00s
Prepare screens took 1.54s
Prepare screens took 1.54s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.01s
Running _start took 0.01s
Interface start took 1.26s
Interface start took 1.26s

Initializing gles2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 2000, 1104)
swap interval: 0 frames
Fullscreen mode.
Vendor: "b'ARM'"
Renderer: b'Mali-G72'
Version: b'OpenGL ES 3.2 v1.r32p1-01bet2-mbs2v39_0.dc6093ea78df467f07e962785debb533'
Display Info: None
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(2000, 1200) drawable=(2000, 1200)
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096
Total time until interface ready: 27.564000368118286s
Hid presplash.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So, there seems to be an issue with this mod and JoiPlay. I can play the game just fine before installing your mod but when I apply your mod, the game locks up upon starting a new game or loading a save.

There's no traceback as it doesn't crash but here are the contents of the log file. Appears to be an issue with libsteam_api.so that doesn't play nice.
Good afternoon. Currently SanchoMod is no longer mobile compatible. I'm working on sorting a proper solution but a few fellow site members 'round here fucked it up for everybody by porting my shit and placing it on their monetary sites. Homey don't play dat, so I started throwing curve balls while pulling the knives out of my back. At some point I'll either port them myself to insure integrity or I'll coop with a trusted source. Either way until then it's PC/English.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Good afternoon. Currently SanchoMod is no longer mobile compatible. I'm working on sorting a proper solution but a few fellow site members 'round here fucked it up for everybody by porting my shit and placing it on their monetary sites. Homey don't play dat, so I started throwing curve balls. At some point I'll either port them myself to insure integrity or I'll coop with a trusted source. Either way until then it's PC/English.
Well damn, that sucks. But I get where you're coming from. Thanks for the prompt reply.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well damn, that sucks. But I get where you're coming from. Thanks for the prompt reply.
PM me later and I'll see what I can do for you later (I've got 3 projects open now and folks pinging me like crazy).

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
PM me later and I'll see what I can do for you later (I've got 3 projects open now and folks pinging me like crazy).
No worries. I played through this soon after its completed release a month or so ago so I won't be doing another run anytime soon. Just got a new tablet and started redownloading/testing my favorite novels. So focus on your other stuff.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No worries. I played through this soon after its completed release a month or so ago so I won't be doing another run anytime soon. Just got a new tablet and started redownloading/testing my favorite novels. So focus on your other stuff.
Appreciate your understanding bud, sincerely. We'll get it all sorted eventually... or you could trade that sucker in on a new iPad :ROFLMAO: :p

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Appreciate your understanding bud, sincerely. We'll get it all sorted eventually... or you could trade that sucker in on a new iPad :ROFLMAO: :p
I don't think I could get used to iOS. I recently borrowed a friend's MacBook to check my email and felt lost. Not as bad as when I first started dual-booting Ubuntu on my laptop though. >_< It must have been how my mother felt when I first taught her how to use a smartphone :p

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I don't think I could get used to iOS. I recently borrowed a friend's MacBook to check my email and felt lost. Not as bad as when I first started dual-booting Ubuntu on my laptop though. >_< It must have been how my mother felt when I first taught her how to use a smartphone :p
I'm not a Ubuntu fan either, but you can blame it for the reason why SanchoMod initially worked with anything. Originally my mods were PC exclusive... Windoze specifically. But one of my buds Wolf™ twisted my arm a bit when he found one of my mods for the first time but it didn't work on Ubuntu... so it was sorted and I opened it up to everything. Then those back-stabbing fuckers came and fucked it up for everyone. I really wish it wasn't like this currently so again, I appreciate you understanding where I'm coming from. The fundamental purpose of me sharing a few of my projects was on the premise that these professionally coded mods are not only for free but also 100% free of outsourced monetary begging sites/links. I'll be damned if someone (especially from the same site we're on) is going to profit off my back. Fuck that shit, right?

Reactions: Elhemeer

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm not a Ubuntu fan either, but you can blame it for the reason why SanchoMod initially worked with anything. Originally my mods were PC exclusive... Windoze specifically. But one of my buds Wolf™ twisted my arm a bit when he found one of my mods for the first time but it didn't work on Ubuntu... so it was sorted and I opened it up to everything. Then those back-stabbing fuckers came and fucked it up for everyone. I really wish it wasn't like this currently so again, I appreciate you understanding where I'm coming from. The fundamental purpose of me sharing a few of my projects was on the premise that these professionally coded mods are not only for free but also 100% free of outsourced monetary begging sites/links. I'll be damned if someone (especially from the same site we're on) is going to profit off my back. Fuck that shit, right?
Wait. What? I fucking hate Ubuntu. I use Arch. Yeah, yeah. I know. Still Linux. :ROFLMAO: But, there is a Ubuntu distro that's pretty damn good. Although, it looks like shitty Windoze 10 and 11.

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Wait. What? I fucking hate Ubuntu. I use Arch. Yeah, yeah. I know. Still Linux. :ROFLMAO: But, there is a Ubuntu distro that's pretty damn good. Although, it looks like shitty Windoze 10 and 11.

Don't make me search for that old post bro... you said you were using Ubuntu and kinda pissed the mod didn't work on it... I might have been drunk but I fucking remember that! I had to fucking google that shit to figure out WTF you were doing :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Don't make me search for that old post bro... you said you were using Ubuntu and kinda pissed the mod didn't work on it... I might have been drunk but I fucking remember that! I had to fucking google that shit to figure out WTF you were doing :ROFLMAO:
Search for it. I think you said something about Ubuntu. But, seriously. Search for it. Or was I working helping someone out to get it going in Ubuntu? I don't remember, but, find it. I want to know.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes