Mod Ren'Py Leap Of Faith [Ch. 8] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

CalicoBROOJ

Oct 6, 2021
Now I know that lol. This is the first time I'm really tinkering with the game files, before converting the videos I had no idea what I was going to do to make the game run smoother. But I learned a lot, and next time I will for sure keep a clean version of the game in a separate directory. I did several deleting everything, redowloading the game, starting over. It was a pain lol.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
*sigh* Either my computer was just running better for a while, or the farther into the game you get, the more lag created, but since the Boat Kiss™, the animation went back to bad lagging :(

kajn

Dec 10, 2020
Does the mod only work for Steam? Tried putting the folder into my game file and nothing happens, no crashes or anything but just as it was before

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Does the mod only work for Steam? Tried putting the folder into my game file and nothing happens, no crashes or anything but just as it was before
It works with steam or non-steam. Your installation is obviously incorrect. When referencing the game folder it's not meant the folder with the executable file but rather the folder (directory) actually named "game". The folder structure should look like in the OP's installation instructions if done properly.

kajn

Dec 10, 2020
Yeah that's how I've done it. So the folder called SanchoMod is in Game, along side Cache, Saves, Python Packages, then a bunch of files. The SanchoMod folder I've moved into game only contains one file "SanchoMod.key" is that right? Sorry, first time using a mod

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah that's how I've done it. So the folder called SanchoMod is in Game, along side Cache, Saves, Python Packages, then a bunch of files. The SanchoMod folder I've moved into game only contains one file "SanchoMod.key" is that right? Sorry, first time using a mod
yes, that is correct. now within the "game" folder should be the other files that are in the mod's zip.

kajn

Dec 10, 2020
yes, that is correct. now within the "game" folder should be the other files that are in the mod's zip.
Got it, I had extracted outside the folder then copied the folder in, needed to extract there from the start so your moded files could replace the original. Thanks very much!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Sancho1969 how do you run this mod with azk66's music restoration mod? i have your se og audio edition mod and azk's mod extracted correctly,but it says sanchomod not correctly installed in the bottom right of main menu. i'm going to be starting fresh on a new save. i will try the original version of your mod now and edit this post if it works, but i doubt it
How your game folder should look like.

1664233929532.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
azk's mod goes in the SAME "game" labeled folder, you showed me a ss of just the sancho mod lol not helpful
ALSO: the original mod doesn't work with azk's mod either
Who the heck is azk? You don't need any other mod with SanchoMod... it's complete. See OP "ModMixing".

Reactions: Uthuriel

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Someone else did a mod similar to yours.
Yours is better though, so don't worry.
:ROFLMAO: Fuck me... everyone on Earth knew I had done this... even folks all over Steam. Why the fuck would someone copy it? That makes no sense to me at all. I also just noticed that the admin card always used against me for my mods that aren't in OP's of VNs of my requests to be listed being declined all the time due to "only one mod per VN" is just plain bullshit if I'm the one already listed. Apparently the rule is only used for my requests... as usual.

Reactions: Punto and Uthuriel

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
sorry it will be my first time playing this, i don't need to download ch7 from another website if i have the se edition mod?
azk's music restoration mod is here from game's op (it is 900mb with the mp3's inside):
Bud... follow the instructions exactly as stated in the OP:
1664235042160.png
Click the link "follow these steps" and it's all laid out... you'll need the 7 music RPA files, specifically: audio01.rpa thru audio07.rpa

Reactions: eightpizzas

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
thank you for all the help, i dl those files n now the game works perfect.
i manage to upload all the audio rpa to anonfiles and anonymfile (as another future backup) with the help of a friends pc n internet, can i post it here?
As long as they are not tied to any monetary gaining account you might have then sure. If you make $ per DL then list it in the VN's thread... I'd be hypocritical in my non-monetary policy to do otherwise (you'll notice absolutely no links in any of my posts or mods).

eightpizzas

Apr 30, 2018
As long as they are not tied to any monetary gaining account you might have then sure. If you make $ per DL then list it in the VN's thread... I'd be hypocritical in my non-monetary policy to do otherwise (you'll notice absolutely no links in any of my posts or mods).
uploaded as guest, audio 01-07.rpa in one 7z file, ~1.3gb:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well yea can't reduce size much by zipping those.

my links are still valid for 30 days or whatever is zippy's timer since last dl.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes