MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Doesn't matter if they love each other or not, you gotta be realistic, long distance relationships hardly ever work especially in this day and age.
I think we left "realistic" behind awhile ago when the music superstar invited a complete stranger and his friends to her house, flew them all there on her private jet, and has made out with him. This after having the shortest conversation when they first met followed by a short text conversation.

I love this game but Lexi is only second to Holly for how quickly the relationship will have to evolve. Especially since Drifty has said that the VN will only have 8 chapters (IIRC). Taking Steph back makes more sense than how quickly Lexi and Holly will become the main love interest.

Sora92

Jan 14, 2018
Finally got around to playing this. Bloody great game!
One thing, my bae CeCe tells everyone her terrible story and what does Kira do? fucking comes on to her. Really?
Go the fuck back to your own girlfriend, bitch and stay there.
I was like wtf she is mine :)

Reactions: Lord Soth

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I was like wtf she is mine :)
Exactly bruh! she`s relaying a suicide attempt and this fucking sex crazed bi bitch slips the tongue. Shame CeCe didn`t uppercut the bitch into next week. Let`s hope it`s not going to be yet another make the LI a bi type...gets fucking old.

Reactions: Majindevil

Meatbug

Mar 26, 2020
Well, consider me impressed.
I actually thought i just quickly release some tension *cough cough
And now i'm sitting here, quite a while later, stunned by what i experienced. Jeez, i even choked up in between.
And it's not just the great visuals, the music is fantastic as well and i found myself chuckle and laugh more than once (i think you nailed the "cleaning the appartment in a towel and bunny shoes" and the "dancing while in jet"-scenes).

Can't wait for updates and/or any other projects you're tackling.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Awesome game!! All the girls are fantastic.

A very tough choice indeed.
Cece would be my favourite still
Steph would by a close second
Lexi is also adorable
Love the Lesbian couple.
I love Linda as well.
I wish Chris and Linda would hook up. Of all the games I played so far on here, I liked Chris the most as a friend/wingman.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I liked your post then read this and was like......... nope
Well the thing is, I like Linda, but she is not that attractive to me. She is last in my choice, but she is already good friends with Chris.

This is definitely not a harem game, so in their best interest, they can both be happy.

Reactions: M! and B-52reloaded

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Well the thing is, I like Linda, but she is not that attractive to me. She is last in my choice, but she is already good friends with Chris.

This is definitely not a harem game, so in their best interest, they can both be happy.
I respect that but for me Chris is not getting any of the Li's, in fact I voted for Chris to get with his old Girlfriend Christine on Patreon or get a new custom girl just for him. And Im happy most people think the same as me:ROFLMAO:
(I personally think Christine will be the best for Chris since Driffty is already going to make her in the game he wont need to waste any time rendering something else, I prefer that all the time in renders is used on the mc and our girls and Christine will be the best option, though in the poll most voted for a new girl for him so whatever he choose I'm still happy it won't be any of the Li's )
1604835720953.png

See, I see it differently. In this game, it is pretty sure that you are not gonna get all of the girls at the end.

So the lesbians is easy. They are already in a relationship. So a side fuck every now and again. Good to go, everyone as happy.
For me there is then three remaining choices. Cece, Steph and Lexi.
If you chose Cece. (Kinda where I'm going). Steph and Lexi are eventually going to move on with new BFs (After the game is over of course). Linda is BFF with Cece and Chris is BFF with MC.

Linda is not really in the running anymore. She already has a crush on MC, so it will be cruel to lead her on.

So after the game is done, I would want her to be happy. And Chris is a very, very solid dude! Unlike other MC friends, I really like him. He seriously helped to set you up with a lot of girls present and past. So from my view, Linda could do a lot worse then Chris.
No one is saying we are getting all the girls, we are going to choose 1 but it doesn't matter to me, the Li's are off-limit for Chris in my opinion.
I don't want to see him with any Li's and not many want that either. And if you or anyone here want to voice your opinion go ahead and support Driffty then you can vote in the polls. (y)

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I respect that but for me Chris is not getting any of the Li's, in fact I voted for Chris to get with his old Girlfriend Christine on Patreon or get a new custom girl just for him.
See, I see it differently. In this game, it is pretty sure that you are not gonna get all of the girls at the end.

So the lesbians is easy. They are already in a relationship. So a side fuck every now and again. Good to go, everyone as happy.
For me there is then three remaining choices. Cece, Steph and Lexi.
If you chose Cece. (Kinda where I'm going). Steph and Lexi are eventually going to move on with new BFs (After the game is over of course). Linda is BFF with Cece and Chris is BFF with MC.

Linda is not really in the running anymore. She already has a crush on MC, so it will be cruel to lead her on.

So after the game is done, I would want her to be happy. And Chris is a very, very solid dude! Unlike other MC friends, I really like him. He seriously helped to set you up with a lot of girls present and past. So from my view, Linda could do a lot worse then Chris.

(For instance, Joey in Long Story short and Bacon from Timestamps....Very dodgy friends.)

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I respect that but for me Chris is not getting any of the Li's, in fact I voted for Chris to get with his old Girlfriend Christine on Patreon or get a new custom girl just for him. And Im happy most people think the same as me:ROFLMAO:
(I personally think Christine will be the best for Chris since Driffty is already going to make her in the game he wont need to waste any time rendering something else, I prefer that all the time in renders is used on the mc and our girls and Christine will be the best option, though in the poll most voted for a new girl for him so whatever he choose I'm still happy it won't be any of the Li's )
View attachment 891109
I like that voting spread. I would Least mind Linda from the current list, and as this is not (as far as I know) a harem game now or in the future, I would be ok with the Linda hook up. I definitely think finding him a new girl or his on hold girl, which got the most votes, is the best answer. I think we owe Chris more than one of our cast offs.
I suppose it is possible that a MC/Linda/Cece thruple could happen. That would be 2 thruples, and what, 3 singles (Lexi, Steph, and Holly)
As I am a Team Lexi guy, I will let him make his way as he wishes lol
Except for Lexi...

Reactions: Alfius

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I like that voting spread. I would Least mind Linda from the current list, and as this is not (as far as I know) a harem game now or in the future, I would be ok with the Linda hook up. I definitely think finding him and new girl or his on hold girl, which got the most votes, is the best answer. I think we owe Chris more than one of our cast offs.
I suppose it is possible that a MC/Linda/Cece thruple could happen. That would be 2 thruples, and what, 3 singles (Lexi, Steph, and Holly)
As I am a Team Lexi guy, I will let him make his way as he wishes lol
Except for Lexi...
Edit: Seems like I'm wrong and DriftyGames said Robin, Linda and Holly will be able to get in a relationship with Chris if we choose it in the game. :(

PS: Steph will Always love the mc if you don't know that yet, best waifu ever........but whatever :p
Lexi is my 2nd favorite, though with the quality Drifty put in each update is going to be painful to choose in the end even if most of us have a fav. ;)
Hell, I'm pretty sure many people will change their minds about Linda after the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarinBladewing

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Edit: Seems like I'm wrong and DriftyGames said Robin, Linda and Holly will be able to get in a relationship with Chris if we choose it in the game. :(

Hell, I'm pretty sure many people will change their minds about Linda after the next update.
Happy with Linda...Robin was also a choice for me, there was some chemistry between Chris and Robin with the whole Batman, robin Schtick, But....it means breaking up the Lesbian couple. I like them as a couple (Kira and Robin), that's why I prefer Linda.

Holly...meh, I don't know her.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Happy with Linda...Robin was also a choice for me, there was some chemistry between Chris and Robin with the whole Batman, robin Schtick, But....it means breaking up the Lesbian couple. I like them as a couple (Kira and Robin), that's why I prefer Linda.

Holly...meh, I don't know her.
I prefer to have Chris only with Christine instead of giving him 3 girls, which will increase the workload too much for my taste but I guess its not something I will know until we get there.
Holly is the girl that presents
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes