EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
To be honest there was more than enough girls in the game already. Because of that, it became pretty banching at an early point, so now adding a new main girl just over complicates both development and game structure. I can get behind to listening to the community, especially in cases where it's actually useful, but at this rate you might do an eventual route for every goddamn female character you introduce, so there should be a line. Catering to the patrons as they are the costumers is fine, to a certain limit.

• Angry
Reactions: DavDR and L0MBR0

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1021440

Looking good there, Lexi.

First of all, I hope you enjoyed the Sneak Peek video last week. Also, I'm sorry if it gave you the impression that this next chapter will be all dark and gloomy. It won't!

Next, for the progress. I've done good work in all areas this week to give me a bit of a spread of the repeating tasks. Animation, script, dialogue and story renders are all coming along nicely. We're at 458 story renders and 4,241 animation frames. And this week I've also managed to work up a nice render queue, to avoid my computer idling.

As you may remember, Lexi and Holly won the threesome poll, and I've put a lot of work in planning the scene to make it fit the story as best possible, and also with Holly's reworked path. There are also some general rumors that Holly's route is the "cheat-route", which it isn't. Of course you will have to "re-choose" if she's your gal, but the whole re-work of her path is to avoid the whole cheat feeling - or generally accept for yourself that your first choice might not have been the right one and deal with the consequences of that.

Anyway, I won't go into too much detail of it. Actually, I won't say much else at all but wish you a very good weekend. Have a nice one.
I'm very curious to see how the "re-choose" opportunity will work. Lots of potential there, and most of it is good. :)

Also, I've managed to put together some charts for Chapter 5's progress, so here they are if anyone is interested.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, we're still a long way from matching Chapter 4's totals (especially for static renders), but that is not necessarily a meaningful comparison.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
So far, this is the best VN I have ever played. Hopefully it can keep up the mix of perfect humor and characters I have fell in love with. Each girl has a piece of my heart, only VN that I have replayed for every route(I did the 3sum route with Robin/Kira, not individual routes, no way could I break them up). I have known many of those same characters IRL. Personally had long relationships with both a Linda and a couple of different Cece(I am a sucker for those with a broken wing). The ending of Ch 4 worries me, as someone who got wrecked by Acting Lessons. The "homeland hubby", Matt and/or dad better not hurt my girls.

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
So far, this is the best VN I have ever played. Hopefully it can keep up the mix of perfect humor and characters I have fell in love with. Each girl has a piece of my heart, only VN that I have replayed for every route(I did the 3sum route with Robin/Kira, not individual routes, no way could I break them up). I have known many of those same characters IRL. Personally had long relationships with both a Linda and a couple of different Cece(I am a sucker for those with a broken wing). The ending of Ch 4 worries me, as someone who got wrecked by Acting Lessons. The "homeland hubby", Matt and/or dad better not hurt my girls.
Ya, the AL ending was pretty terrible. I'm fine with some conflict in these stories - it keeps things interesting, and if you have to work a little bit to stay with the LI of your choosing, that just makes it more meaningful, but I never like to see it get dark the way AL did - don't need to have anybody dying, etc.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Ya, the AL ending was pretty terrible. I'm fine with some conflict in these stories - it keeps things interesting, and if you have to work a little bit to stay with the LI of your choosing, that just makes it more meaningful, but I never like to see it get dark the way AL did - don't need to have anybody dying, etc.
I just hope this does not take that kind of turn. The fact that it seems like Matt probably raped Linda is dark enough. If he did, would not mind if his character died. Also hoping that PinkCake does not take BAD down the same dark path he did with AL. I know the whole drug thing could get real ugly. I speak of those games in this thread because those are among the few that can come close to the quality writing of this game. All three feature characters that I really got attached, something rare in this genre.

Reactions: Razrback16

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I just hope this does not take that kind of turn. The fact that it seems like Matt probably raped Linda is dark enough. If he did, would not mind if his character died. Also hoping that PinkCake does not take BAD down the same dark path he did with AL. I know the whole drug thing could get real ugly. I speak of those games in this thread because those are among the few that can come close to the quality writing of this game. All three feature characters that I really got attached, something rare in this genre.
Ya, I agree - I was a little nauseated when I hit the part about Matt potentially messing with Linda. I know a girl IRL who had somebody mess with her when she was passed out at a party, but she woke up and caught him, ended up taking him to court, which was good. Not sure how anybody does that to a girl - definitely dark, as you said.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Ya, I agree - I was a little nauseated when I hit the part about Matt potentially messing with Linda. I know a girl IRL who had somebody mess with her when she was passed out at a party, but she woke up and caught him, ended up taking him to court, which was good. Not sure how anybody does that to a girl - definitely dark, as you said.
My girlfriend, back between my junior and senior year of high school(back in the 80's) got dosed with rohypnol and raped. She was innocent prior to that(we fooled around but was saving that for marriage). I very nearly ended up in prison, after I nearly beat the guy to death(his family pulled me off of him). I only avoided prison because his father was a politician and once he found out why I was still punching his son, well after he was knocked out, he feared it would tarnish his reputation. So he refused to file charges. Then again, maybe he really did think his son deserved it. A very sweet, mostly innocent girl ended up doing heavy drugs and going through years of rehab and therapy before she returned to some form of normalcy.

So yeah, I really hate to see rape in these games, even if I know it is sadly way too common. More women are sexually abused in some form or other than not.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Most just do not get the good you have until they go to the deep end ...
You did not choose her though, after she had that happen to her ... no judgement, but this is how these games are coded:
you either end it after saving your own humanity by exacting revenge, or the game makes/has you choose to be with the victim or go your seprate ways. Unfortunately, family and those who are already her real or so called friends will have their hooks deep into your GF way darker and deeper than you can imagine, so should that have/is the case, all there is 4 you to do is to cherish the good you had and move on.
My girlfriend, back between my junior and senior year of high school(back in the 80's) got dosed with rohypnol and raped. She was innocent prior to that(we fooled around but was saving that for marriage). I very nearly ended up in prison, after I nearly beat the guy to death(his family pulled me off of him). I only avoided prison because his father was a politician and once he found out why I was still punching his son, well after he was knocked out, he feared it would tarnish his reputation. So he refused to file charges. Then again, maybe he really did think his son deserved it. A very sweet, mostly innocent girl ended up doing heavy drugs and going through years of rehab and therapy before she returned to some form of normalcy.

So yeah, I really hate to see rape in these games, even if I know it is sadly way too common. More women are sexually abused in some form or other than not.
Does this game mean more or less to you now, should this be not too much of a hassle to tell, having felt those deep emotions 4 real?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Most just do not get the good you have until they go to the deep end ...
You did not choose her though, after she had that happen to her ... no judgement, but this is how these games are coded:
you either end it after saving your own humanity by exacting revenge, or the game makes/has you choose to be with the victim or go your seprate ways. Unfortunately, family and those who are already her real or so called friends will have their hooks deep into your GF way darker and deeper than you can imagine, so should that have/is the case, all there is 4 you to do is to cherish the good you had and move on.

Does this game mean more or less to you now, should this be not too much of a hassle to tell, having felt those deep emotions 4 real?
It touches a nerve that it would not have otherwise. I understand using it as a realistic scenario. It is far better than all the games out there that seem to glorify or downplay the effects of sexual abuse/rape.

As for my former GF, her family moved them away to the other side of the country, after she started spiraling down. They tried to cut off all contact with anyone who knew her before. I am sure they had her best interest in mind. It took me a couple of decades to find out what all happened with her after the incident. I was married for 10 years during that stretch and searching through the internet was not as easy 20 years ago. I finally tracked down her brother and he filled me in on everything. She is now a counselor and happily married. That finally brought me some peace. She was the first girl I ever felt strongly about and the last time I saw her, she looked like a zombie. I know it was so, so much rougher for her but not knowing if she would ever be OK again was torture.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Just started playing this VN and I gotta say, DAMN! Very nice work Drifty!!!

Good story so far very interesting characters. We are just leaving for LA and I actually laughed out loud at Chris's reaction to the news :)

But damn! How in all that is good and holy in this world am I supposed to choose between Lexi and Cece.......it will haunt me to the end of my days.....

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Just started playing this VN and I gotta say, DAMN! Very nice work Drifty!!!

Good story so far very interesting characters. We are just leaving for LA and I actually laughed out loud at Chris's reaction to the news :)

But damn! How in all that is good and holy in this world am I supposed to choose between Lexi and Cece.......it will haunt me to the end of my days.....
Actually that is easy.in the first save section make a multiple saves of your favorite(Cece for me),and repeat the same process in the second save section for number two :D.For now my cannon story goes with Cece,Drifty would have to pull out quite a miracle to change that(do not get me wrong people,the rest of the crew are A++ characters,but this one is A+++(again Lexi might come up in this second category :D )). As for the teaser ,it just shows Cece reminiscing on the events leading up to her current situation ,so do not read to much into it. :D

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Can we include some futa, or add some real ntr, perhaps all major girls should go bisex/lesbo..endless possibilities there, limited only by fans desires/kinks:KEK:
If Drifty makes a deal with a certain someone regarding cameos we could get futa/ntr tags fuffiled.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Quick question folks, does anyone have a nice banner for this game that has all the girls in it? Sorta like the backdrop for AOA Academy at the top of the forum page for it? Looking for a good backdrop photo for my Steam launcher for this game. :)

Thanks!

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I feel you. I started a second playthrough to go for one of the other girls. I've tried, lord knows how I've tried but I just can't, I keep going for Cece.
I know it's mostly due to my own past experiences, but still. Every time I see the look on that face the first time you meet her at the busstop I'm done for.

4.80 star(s) 563 Votes