Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Harem ending is not something I am seeking on here. The MC is THE most likable MC in any game currently on this board. I think he is inherently too nice a person to really have the callousness a harem calls for. Thruples I can see. So open the door for a Lexi/Cece thruple and it is my choice hands down. Lexi and anyone to be honest, but Cece is my second fav. I would even go for a Lexi Steph thruple, or a Lexi Linda Thruple. I guess the Robin Kira Cece quadruple would also be hard to turn down. At least with a little polygamy the MC can still maintain some of the bunny slippers guy personality. Full on harem I can not see that. That is just me tho.
The fact that the MC is such a nice guy is precisely why a harem path suits this game, that and the fact that all the girls are into him and seem to have no problem with the fact that they are all into him. What I mean by this is that the "callousness", as you said, doesn't come from having this harem/poly relationship, it's comes from not having it because it means that the MC, who clearly has feelings for all the girls, would have have to let down all but 1 (or 2) of them, and because he's such a nice guy, casting several girls should not be an easy thing for him to do.

Therefore, if he had the opportunity to be with all of them, an opportunity he'd likely think impossible because of the societal norms indoctrinated into his brain, that would, for me, be the proper "nice guy" option because he doesn't have to let anyone down by dumping them. I know some people might see this as the easy way out from having to make difficult decisions on who to choose, but to me, this game hasn't ever really felt like one where there are difficult decisions and more like games such as SL, PL, and Midlife Crisis where you can pick and choose which characters you want at the end and that if you want all, then you can have all.

The harem vibe is strong with this one.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did you believe any of the once upon a time in hollywood shenanigans?
Maybe you delved into some shows where they document how some movies/music clips get shot:
Some new money swinger gets so many babes together with the camera crews and shoot the good times.
You would not believe how good some well connected guys (have a big house and some pretty premises)
have it where they can and do invite many gurls from their area, former flames from school, high-school.
You know, this might get me a bit of flak for saying it from people who say that you should never question the dev and that you can't always have everything how you want it, but this game gives us off such a harem vibe (again, whether it was intentional or not) that it is honestly hard to fathom how and why there won't be one.

I can understand it in games where the female characters and the different relationships the MC can have with them are very clearly separate and not compatible with each other because those games make it obvious, either by the general nature of the game or by choices throughout the game which make it abundantly clear. But this game gives off hugely similar vibes to Sisterly Lust, Parental Love, Midlife Crisis, Luke's Way, and even WVM, because here we have a MC who all the women instantly fall for, all the women get on like long-lost sisters, they're all definitely aware that they all like him and he likes them and it doesn't seem to bother them, and there's even strong hints that some of the girls outside the established lesbian relationship might also have some sapphic interests.

I've seen people give this game a lot of praise for its "realism", and certainly many of the characters have very compelling and gripping backstories and emotional moments, but having 4 women who he's known for less than a week (2 of whom have been in a lesbian relationship for years) fall instantly in love with him doesn't really tick the "realism" box, nor does this whirlwind trip for all of them to the home of a platinum selling singer, so a harem here wouldn't really damage any of the "realism" especially when it gives off such a strong harem vibe. Also, let's not forget this seemingly teasing line from Holly:
View attachment 1029600

Honestly, the way this chapter seems to have cemented solo paths when there's still supposed to be 4 more chapters left just seems very premature, and maybe it's not as concrete as it seems for certain ones, but the idea that a harem can't or shouldn't work seems contrary to much of how this game feels.
The fact Lexy gets actual strangers crash with her is the incredible part, but then again, she got staff to vet them.
Such home parties are common especially in these times, where the club is at home.
Harem ending is not something I am seeking on here. The MC is THE most likable MC in any game currently on this board. I think he is inherently too nice a person to really have the callousness a harem calls for. Thruples I can see. So open the door for a Lexi/Cece thruple and it is my choice hands down. Lexi and anyone to be honest, but Cece is my second fav. I would even go for a Lexi Steph thruple, or a Lexi Linda Thruple. I guess the Robin Kira Cece quadruple would also be hard to turn down. At least with a little polygamy the MC can still maintain some of the bunny slippers guy personality. Full on harem I can not see that. That is just me tho.
The fact that the MC is such a nice guy is precisely why a harem path suits this game, that and the fact that all the girls are into him and seem to have no problem with the fact that they are all into him. What I mean by this is that the "callousness", as you said, doesn't come from having this harem/poly relationship, it's comes from not having it because it means that the MC, who clearly has feelings for all the girls, would have have to let down all but 1 (or 2) of them, and because he's such a nice guy, casting several girls should not be an easy thing for him to do.

Therefore, if he had the opportunity to be with all of them, an opportunity he'd likely think impossible because of the societal norms indoctrinated into his brain, that would, for me, be the proper "nice guy" option because he doesn't have to let anyone down by dumping them. I know some people might see this as the easy way out from having to make difficult decisions on who to choose, but to me, this game hasn't ever really felt like one where there are difficult decisions and more like games such as SL, PL, and Midlife Crisis where you can pick and choose which characters you want at the end and that if you want all, then you can have all.

The harem vibe is strong with this one.
I imagine a guy saying
"No darling, I weren't cheating... You know I'm a nice guy, I couldn't bring myself to say no to that hooker!" :LOL:
Swinger parties are a real thing though, so are getting tons of gals to show up and party for some guy”s amusement.
Remember prince harry of all royals went and dabbed in such debaucherie and even had a party in his own hotel suite
with lots of gals .. this is no fantasy, it is a party reality for some and well documented at that.

It would work fine as the ending for this party ... a wild party ...
and then everyone can make their own mind and go their separate ways should that be the case.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
You know, this might get me a bit of flak for saying it from people who say that you should never question the dev and that you can't always have everything how you want it, but this game gives us off such a harem vibe (again, whether it was intentional or not) that it is honestly hard to fathom how and why there won't be one.

I can understand it in games where the female characters and the different relationships the MC can have with them are very clearly separate and not compatible with each other because those games make it obvious, either by the general nature of the game or by choices throughout the game which make it abundantly clear. But this game gives off hugely similar vibes to Sisterly Lust, Parental Love, Midlife Crisis, Luke's Way, and even WVM, because here we have a MC who all the women instantly fall for, all the women get on like long-lost sisters, they're all definitely aware that they all like him and he likes them and it doesn't seem to bother them, and there's even strong hints that some of the girls outside the established lesbian relationship might also have some sapphic interests.

I've seen people give this game a lot of praise for its "realism", and certainly many of the characters have very compelling and gripping backstories and emotional moments, but having 4 women who he's known for less than a week (2 of whom have been in a lesbian relationship for years) fall instantly in love with him doesn't really tick the "realism" box, nor does this whirlwind trip for all of them to the home of a platinum selling singer, so a harem here wouldn't really damage any of the "realism" especially when it gives off such a strong harem vibe. Also, let's not forget this seemingly teasing line from Holly:
View attachment 1029600

Honestly, the way this chapter seems to have cemented solo paths when there's still supposed to be 4 more chapters left just seems very premature, and maybe it's not as concrete as it seems for certain ones, but the idea that a harem can't or shouldn't work seems contrary to much of how this game feels.
I agree the game puts out some harem vibes in Chapter 4, I've noted that myself in the past. I just think that's one of its biggest weaknesses, not something to be expanded upon.

I am not completely against the idea of a harem ending. They do get along nicely, and the chemistry is good between them. If I can get a good angle on it, I might work on something towards it. It's not a priority though, but a possibility. And it's not the fuckfest kind of harem.
Well, it's your game, but hope you keep this a very low priority. IMHO the cast would work a lot better as an extended network of friendships than as a jumble of romantic entanglements.

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Well, it's you're game, but hope you keep this a very low priority. IMHO the cast would work a lot better as an extended network of friendships than as a jumble of romantic entanglements.
Ya, I feel the same, although at the same time I don't want to rob people who want a harem path. Team Lexi (solo) for me.

And just as a compliment to the developer - this is probably one of the first games where the story and specific scenes are written so well for one character (Lexi, in my case) that I don't feel even a remote pull to any of the other girls. For me, Lexi dominates my focus every scene she's in, and I find myself legitimately caring about what happens to her - in the big sex scene at the end of their date, I had virtually zero interest in actually seeing the scene despite how hot she looked, I just 100% agreed with the MC's sentiment that it felt wrong, didn't want to hurt her, just wanted to give her a hug since she clearly had some issues with sex / intimacy and probably a lousy past with shitty dudes, she was just a girl that would need to be shown what love was so kudos to you mr developer, you have done a very nice job here. Get this game up on Steam and I'll be happy to buy it and even gift some copies to people on my friends list who wishlist the game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Not even for the babe who yanks you out to literally do the dirty?
Ya, I feel the same, although at the same time I don't want to rob people who want a harem path. Team Lexi (solo) for me.

And just as a compliment to the developer - this is probably one of the first games where the story and specific scenes are written so well for one character (Lexi, in my case) that I don't feel even a remote pull to any of the other girls. For me, Lexi dominates my focus every scene she's in, and I find myself legitimately caring about what happens to her - in the big sex scene at the end of their date, I had virtually zero interest in actually seeing the scene despite how hot she looked, I just 100% agreed with the MC's sentiment that it felt wrong, didn't want to hurt her, just wanted to give her a hug since she clearly had some issues with sex / intimacy and probably a lousy past with shitty dudes, she was just a girl that would need to be shown what love was so kudos to you mr developer, you have done a very nice job here. Get this game up on Steam and I'll be happy to buy it and even gift some copies to people on my friends list who wishlist the game.
Not even 4 the babe who you connect on a deep emotional level at the bowling alley or the pub?

You fell 4 the literal star of the venue? How quaint of you.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

Honestly, I was a big fan of SL, but the harem ending for me was a big let down. It was like lets' build a pizza topping ending. I like olives...let's add that. Some extra cheese... let's add that, pinapple... sure thing, chicken... why not, bacon... add it baby. What about spare rib?... yes of course. You get my point. Up until the last 2 updates, I was in love with the game. I was wondering how everything between all the lovers is going to untangle. The answer was, it did not.

PL had the best harem ending for me so far. I actually enjoyed that ending. Not perfect, but fine.

Midlife Crisis is doing an fine job going for a harem ending. All the girls have very distinct personalities and quirks and he treats them differently according to their personalities. It's a hard sell, but he pulls it off.

Lukes Way, have not played yet.

WVM... I can appreciate the hard work that the dev is doing, but seriously, that game was over the top ridiculous. I just could not get into it at all. I have a philosophy to rather keep quiet then say something bad about someone. So this applies for me about WVMs story. Very pretty girls, very nice renders, a ton of content, but when it comes to the story....meh.

I will agree, that LOF have the potential for a harem. But will it bring down the quality of writing and emotional investment in the game? Probably.

View attachment 1029600
I disagree. People can fall in love very quickly. I have seen plenty of times when I was young, people falling in love on one evening. You just need to hit it off with someone. Heck, my shortest relationship was 2 weeks. The girl even wanted me to go with her on a weekend to meet her parents.

Do these type of relationships last? ... probably not. But I guess that's why we are playing the game. But too fall in love after one evening... not unrealistic at all.

In my native language, we have differentiating words for falling in love and being in a loving relationships for years.
"Verlief" = Falling in love (or In love): Butterflies in stomach, can not wait to see him/her again etc.
"Lief wees" = (Love): Like in a marriage, or relationship where the you are over the falling in love part. No more butterflies etc. You love the person because you know them so well.

So To fall in love IMO can be very quick. That's why you have the saying "Love is blind" because after falling in love you do not see any faults with your partner. But once that wears off and you still love them That is actual Love (That takes a long time to get to (Weeks. months, years)

Just my 2 cents.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. immagine the grief of me feeling Lief and her feeling just Verlief ... like she loved me 4 some moments .. she gave me some talks ... but never have I ever registered on the Lief scale to actually connect ... and then comes the breakup ...
”Cause she will undoubtedly feel Lief with another pretty quick ... and all my Verlief hopes get tarnished with dissapointment.
Honestly, I was a big fan of SL, but the harem ending for me was a big let down. It was like lets' build a pizza topping ending. I like olives...let's add that. Some extra cheese... let's add that, pinapple... sure thing, chicken... why not, bacon... add it baby. What about spare rib?... yes of course. You get my point. Up until the last 2 updates, I was in love with the game. I was wondering how everything between all the lovers is going to untangle. The answer was, it did not.

PL had the best harem ending for me so far. I actually enjoyed that ending. Not perfect, but fine.

Midlife Crisis is doing an fine job going for a harem ending. All the girls have very distinct personalities and quirks and he treats them differently according to their personalities. It's a hard sell, but he pulls it off.

WVM... I can appreciate the hard work that the dev is doing, but seriously, that game was over the top ridiculous. I just could not get into it at all. I have a philosophy to rather keep quiet then say something bad about someone. So this applies for me about WVMs story. Very pretty girls, very nice renders, a ton of content, but when it comes to the story....meh.

I will agree, that LOF have the potential for a harem. But will it bring down the quality of writing and emotional investment in the game? Probably.

I disagree. People can fall in love very quickly. I have seen plenty of times when I was young, people falling in love on one evening. You just need to hit it off with someone. Heck, my shortest relationship was 2 weeks. The girl even wanted me to go with her on a weekend to meet her parents.

Do these type of relationships last? ... probably not. But I guess that's why we are playing the game. But too fall in love after one evening... not unrealistic at all.

In my native language, we have differentiating words for falling in love and being in a loving relationships for years.
"Verlief" = Falling in love (or In love): Butterflies in stomach, can not wait to see him/her again etc.
"Lief wees" = (Love): Like in a marriage, or relationship where the you are over the falling in love part. No more butterflies etc. You love the person because you know them so well.

So To fall in love IMO can be very quick. That's why you have the saying "Love is blind" because after falling in love you do not see any faults with your partner. But once that wears off and you still love them That is actual Love (That takes a long time to get to (Weeks. months, years)

Just my 2 cents.
We will have to see when this happens to MC in this game where he gives his all to Lief,
some gurls feel Verlief ... but only dev knows where that will lead down the line.

Do you feel MC has felt anything deeper than Verlief about anyone in this game?

• Haha
Reactions: Alfius

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Sisterly Lust, Parental Love, Midlife Crisis. Harem works in this games because the incest there is enough to make the story unrealistic and turn the plot in a pure sexual fantasy, that is way harem and incest work well together in those games.
But if the story aim for a semblance of realism, a guy dating seven women or 7-8 people together in a romantic relationship don't fit in such story.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Well .. immagine the grief of me feeling Lief and her feeling just Verlief ... like she loved me 4 some moments .. she gave me some talks ... but never have I ever registered on the Lief scale to actually connect ... and then comes the breakup ...
”Cause she will undoubtedly feel Lief with another pretty quick ... and all my Verlief hopes get tarnished with dissapointment.

We will have to see when this happens to MC in this game where he gives his all to Lief,
some gurls feel Verlief ... but only dev knows where that will lead down the line.

Do you feel MC has felt anything deeper than Verlief about anyone in this game?
Lol, cool answer.

The use of "lief wees" and "verlief" is maybe a bit more nuanced. But that is the general gist off it.

In my opinion you can not truly "lief wees" for someone you only know for a week or even a couple of weeks, because you would only know or see their good side. So all of them at this stage is "verlief". You could skip the "verlief" stage in a relationship, if you've been friends with someone for years and then start a relationship, or maybe it starts of as just a friends with benefits and then moves to something more after you get to know that person.

So "Verlief" is much more intense , but short term and
linked to feeling, while
"Lief wees" is more long term and thinking.
So "verlief" is the fall in love part. And "Lief wees" is the part that comes after that. So I think everyone here is either in the fall in love stage, or maybe friends with benefit stage, but no one (Except if you go for Steph) would be the "lief wees" stage.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

Just my 2 cents.
oh man, I could not do Parental Love... it crossed a line for me... major line....
Whether there is a harem ending or not, this is still just flat out an awesome game. The MC is someone I would like to be or be friends with. Chris is easily one of the best wingmen ever. There are moments that grabbed me... for the MC it was his bunny slipper shuffle while cleaning the house. For Chris it was hyperventilating into the bag. For Lexi... damn... just like all of it, but probably just the way she was when she met the MC and he was with her. Cece... wow... just kinda loved her from the beginning. Linda was his first love. How can you not feel a tug there? Robin, the coyness followed by shit talking while gaming. Kira was the moment when the MC was on the bench and she was debating what to do. Even Steph. For me it was the note. That made it all better. Sad he didn't see it till after they met up again.... but even she had that moment when I fell for her.

Matt, yeah fuck him... I would have just kicked his ass and been done with him guess we see in round 2.

All that said, and Holly yeah I like her even... I like all of them... I Love Lexi...
peace

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Sisterly Lust, Parental Love, Midlife Crisis. Harem works in this games because the incest there is enough to make the story unrealistic and turn the plot in a pure sexual fantasy, that is way harem and incest work well together in those games.
But if the story aim for a semblance of realism, a guy dating seven women or 7-8 people together in a romantic relationship don't fit in such story.
So, is this going to be a Porn Game or an Adult Visual Novel?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
oh man, I could not do Parental Love... it crossed a line for me... major line....
Not to derail the thread, but I get your point. In RL I'm all for the age limit, but I can live with rule 7.
Sexuality for teens I think is a difficult subject to discuss, but reality is that it happens between teens every day and a century or so ago, marriage at that age was a common occurrence. Personally I'm 100 present in favour of 18 being the age of consent.
I think this is where emotional maturity plays a big role (Body is adult, but emotionally, they are still children.)

In a games however, for me it's fine if implemented according to rule 7. (With puberty being the cut of). That being said, I understand your point perfectly. For me PL was an enjoyable game., but I understand it's not for everyone.

Sorry for off topic post. Back on topic... go Cece!!

Aug 14, 2018
I think you are right for the most part, but I would not rule it out entirely. I think with the right setup (MC is a world class playboy/actor/artist, lives in some backwater middle eastern/US bible belt country or is the head of a crazy sect) you can definitely sell it as realistic. But you have "to pay a price" for it. On the one hand you have to sell the setup and on the other hand you have to stick to the theme, e.g. you are bound to some aesthetics by the middle eastern theme or you have to embrace the abuse that is bound to come with a crazy sect theme.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I agree the game puts out some harem vibes in Chapter 4, I've noted that myself in the past. I just think that's one of its biggest weaknesses, not something to be expanded upon.
Chapter 4 definitely amped up those vibes, particularly with the the way these girls all seemed to form this very close-knit bond so quickly even when they seem to all be acutely aware that they're crushing on the same guy. There doesn't seem to be any feelings of jealousy or competition here at all but rather the shared affection for the MC is part of what makes them bond so quickly.

But it's not just this as there are a few things in this game that bear all the hallmarks of a potential harem path:
  1. Relationships with LIs which are very easy to enter into and where feelings develop very quickly
  2. Multiple LIs who are put into close proximity with each other and form close bonds quickly
  3. A MC who is able to play the field with relatively little consequence and has strong feelings for all the LIs
  4. All LIs know that all of them like the MC and the MC likes all of them and they don't seem to care
  5. Bi/lesbian LIs who fall in love with the male MC and tempt other girls into exploring their sapphic side
  6. The naive innocent who's never had a proper relationship and is therefore malleable to a more unconventional relationship
  7. The simple sidekick friend who's happy to sit on the sidelines and get none of the action.
Personally it doesn't feel like it's a weakness as it seems a very interesting story of several disparate and even broken people coming together by fate and by chance and connecting to form one cohesive group that will be there to love and support one another. Think about it:
  • Cece - Hasn't had many friends or close relationships, struggles with depression possibly as a result of such loneliness
  • Linda - Similarly has only really had a few close friends and has fallen on hard times recently
  • Kira & Robin - Both are pretty much disowned by their families because of their relationship and have only ever really had each other
  • Lexi - Has lived a seemingly sheltered life and hasn't had many "true" friends and relationships who aren't with her just because of who she is
  • Steph - Never really fit in with her military family and found a much better life with the MC and his friends and that's more the life she would rather have.
Yes, all that might work with them just being friends to heal their wounds by giving them close bonds with others, but it can also work on a harem path, especially when they're also connected by their shared feelings for the MC as he's a big part of making them feel better about themselves and feeling loved and cared for.

Well as long as harem is optional and not forced on us than everything is golden on my end. Also (Team Lexi)
Of course it would be optional, they usually are in these cases. But for those who want it, I don't see why not, especially since it seems to have such a heavy harem vibe.

If there were to be an optional harem ending, I don't think it would bring anything down and in fact it could have even more relevance to the title of the game.

As I said in response to ename144, these characters are coming together at a time when they all seem to need each other and the emotional investment isn't just with their individual stories, but also in the delight of seeing how they are benefiting from being around each other and forming these new bonds of friendship and sisterhood. To then make the brave and bold decision to not tear down these bonds they've made by fighting over the MC or letting jealousy and hurt feelings get in the way of their friendship, but to instead put their trust in each other and in the MC to have a mutually beneficial sharing/poly/harem relationship, would be a tremendous "leap of faith". ;)

So, is this going to be a Porn Game or an Adult Visual Novel?

Reactions: dannyRand531

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Chapter 4 definitely amped up those vibes, particularly with the the way these girls all seemed to form this very close-knit bond so quickly even when they seem to all be acutely aware that they're crushing on the same guy. There doesn't seem to be any feelings of jealousy or competition here at all but rather the shared affection for the MC is part of what makes them bond so quickly.

But it's not just this as there are a few things in this game that bear all the hallmarks of a potential harem path:
  1. Relationships with LIs which are very easy to enter into and where feelings develop very quickly
  2. Multiple LIs who are put into close proximity with each other and form close bonds quickly
  3. A MC who is able to play the field with relatively little consequence and has strong feelings for all the LIs
  4. All LIs know that all of them like the MC and the MC likes all of them and they don't seem to care
  5. Bi/lesbian LIs who fall in love with the male MC and tempt other girls into exploring their sapphic side
  6. The naive innocent who's never had a proper relationship and is therefore malleable to a more unconventional relationship
  7. The simple sidekick friend who's happy to sit on the sidelines and get none of the action.
Personally it doesn't feel like it's a weakness as it seems a very interesting story of several disparate and even broken people coming together by fate and by chance and connecting to form one cohesive group that will be there to love and support one another. Think about it:
  • Cece - Hasn't had many friends or close relationships, struggles with depression possibly as a result of such loneliness
  • Linda - Similarly has only really had a few close friends and has fallen on hard times recently
  • Kira & Robin - Both are pretty much disowned by their families because of their relationship and have only ever really had each other
  • Lexi - Has lived a seemingly sheltered life and hasn't had many "true" friends and relationships who aren't with her just because of who she is
  • Steph - Never really fit in with her military family and found a much better life with the MC and his friends and that's more the life she would rather have.
Yes, all that might work with them just being friends to heal their wounds by giving them close bonds with others, but it can also work on a harem path, especially when they're also connected by their shared feelings for the MC as he's a big part of making them feel better about themselves and feeling loved and cared for.

Of course it would be optional, they usually are in these cases. But for those who want it, I don't see why not, especially since it seems to have such a heavy harem vibe.

If there were to be an optional harem ending, I don't think it would bring anything down and in fact it could have even more relevance to the title of the game.

As I said in response to ename144, these characters are coming together at a time when they all seem to need each other and the emotional investment isn't just with their individual stories, but also in the delight of seeing how they are benefiting from being around each other and forming these new bonds of friendship and sisterhood. To then make the brave and bold decision to not tear down these bonds they've made by fighting over the MC or letting jealousy and hurt feelings get in the way of their friendship, but to instead put their trust in each other and in the MC to have a mutually beneficial sharing/poly/harem relationship, would be a tremendous "leap of faith". ;)

Yeah I have no problem with that as long as I don't have to have a harem. Not a fan of harem games that force it on you aka WVM so if the dev wants to put it for harem fans, I have no problem with it as long as it dosen't force me into it.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

Probably because one excludes the other, I'm sorry you can't see that.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Probably because one excludes the other, I'm sorry you can't see that.
It doesn't. You can easily have a game that has rich story elements with emotional investment but also has the typical elements of more gratuitous porn game where story is secondary to the action and the different kinks.

It's all about threading that needle between both and this game, I feel, is doing that.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes