HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Actually that is easy.in the first save section make a multiple saves of your favorite(Cece for me),and repeat the same process in the second save section for number two :D.For now my cannon story goes with Cece,Drifty would have to pull out quite a miracle to change that(do not get me wrong people,the rest of the crew are A++ characters,but this one is A+++(again Lexi might come up in this second category :D )). As for the teaser ,it just shows Cece reminiscing on the events leading up to her current situation ,so do not read to much into it. :D
Problem with that is I just can't handle seeing the girls being sad when I turn them down (i'm a big softy) :)

But yeah, I will have to make a replay with Lexi.

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
I've read in some comments that there are people that don't like Cece as they think she has some kind of mental disorder.
For me, she's one of those hypersensitive and empathic individuals who can connect (and maybe absorb like a sponge) to other's feelings.
Being myself one of those, I can relate to how difficult it can be when being overwhelmed by a maelstrom of emotions....we just want to "shut down", well....perhaps not all with a radical method.
If it's the personality that de dev wanted to give her...I might be wrong. We'll have to wait and learn more about Cece past.
Anyway, I've replayed this game after every updates and the bridge scene (among others) keeps touching me.
Cece; if you read me : I LOVE YOU ! :p
Dev : Keep this beautiful job you're doing in every aspect of LoF.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Quit smokin”, babe. Keep your breath full of my strong happy loving aftertaste as all the ambrosia u need in you.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So, finally got around to finishing up the latest update and whilst I have many, many thoughts about it and the girls, there is one thing that is on my mind more than anything else, so much so that I went and searched for comments and discussions about the thought that is stuck in my brain to see what other were saying about it and I'd like to address some of them with some thoughts of my own.

2. Portion of those punters want to have their cake and eat it too. They expect to f**k everything in sight while hypocritically demanding absolute fidelity from the women in their Harem (from what I've seen, certain three-letter abbreviations starting with 'N' produce more uproar on this forum than anything else).
I don't see a hypocrisy here because generally speaking, these games will have just about every female character lusting after the MC and the MC only. Any other male characters are either bumbling sidekicks (like Chris) or repugnant assholes, neither of whom the female characters have any interest in. So, when you have these games where every female character only has eyes for the MC, why shouldn't they only be with him, or at least have him as their only (real) dick? It's not "demanding absolute fidelity" when the game makes it clear they dont want anyone else but the MC.

From what I see, this game doesn't suit 1. in full. The story so far could support the MC and Robin/Kira and perhaps MC/Linda/Cece (provided the latter doesn't include bi/lesbian elements).

In a nutshell, the MC's character doesn't support full Harem, IMHO. He respects and cares for his female friends too much for such selfish tripe.
From my perspective, I think both the game and the MC suit a harem ending.

The MC seems to have a tremendous capacity for love and caring and I think it's clear that he cares about and has feelings for all of these girls in different ways and yet he is also conflicted and struggling with the fact that he feels this way. The primary reason why, in my view, is exactly as it would be in the real world; he doesn't believe he can have more than one in a serious relationship because that's what society has told him he can't have. This leads to him, I guess, making the decision to only be with one (or 2), but it doesn't seem like much of a decision right now, at least from a player standpoint, and more like we're being forced on to a path very early on without any choice for more than this.

In any case, he might feel like he can't have all of them, because that's what society says, and he might feel like he would hurt many of their feelings if he tries to have relationships with all them and then gets found out, but I think this game has shown, whether intentionally or not, that there is a way in which they could all be happy to have a relationship with the MC at the same time.

Primarily, this feeling comes from how the girls have become such fast friends, almost forming a symbolic sort of sisterhood that is acutely referenced by Kira when she starts calling Cece "sister". They've quickly come to like each other and bond in a way that certainly makes it feel as though this bond and their shared feelings for the MC could allow them to cast aside any potential feelings of jealousy or uncertainty about all being with him. They're all certainly aware of their shared feelings too because Linda, on her path, makes it clear she's aware that all the girls like him, so if she's aware of that then they all are. The only thing really holding them back is not knowing how he feels about them, and if there were an opportunity for him to tell them all how strongly he feels for each of them, it could easily aleviate all of their worries and doubts.

So, the way I look at it, I feel like this game could quite easily have a harem path and that there would be nothing about it that would feel out of place within this game as it has played out thus far.

I can not agree with you. Name me a good harem game where the LI does not become completely mindless at the end.
SL is probably my best example of where I realised that I don't like harem games. All the girls were perfect, I loved them all,but at the end...they all became exactly the same, with a ridiculous wedding at the end. It took any semblance of reality completely out of the game. PL so far is the closest I had to enjoying a harem ending. Not perfect, but at least the girls kinda still remained true to themselves.

I do not mind pursuing multiple LI and this one is frustrating in how completely rigid you need to choose your love, so early in the game, but at the end you need to have at least a plausible ending with one or at the most 2 LIs. Not the most realistic way, but I enjoy games where you can pursue all, but at the end you need to then chose your true love. It means that you do not need to play the game though multiple times.

Leap of Faith is more realistic, but I can see the frustration. Currently I play only for my main LI (Cece) but when the game is done, I will speedrun the others
Both SL and PL have, in my view, similar qualities to this game, but also a key defining difference. The similarity is in having female characters who all quickly fall in love with the MC and who, through that shared love and through the bond they share with each other, are able to accept a relationship where they can all have him without feeling that they are not all equally loved by the MC. Where they differ from LoF is that they had a character who through rationale and actions made the polyamoury OK; with SL it was the MC and with PL it was the MC's sister. This game lacks such a character, but at the same time it doesn't necessarily need one because all these girls seem so close already that they, collectively, could probably talk each other into the possibility of it and then see if that's also what the MC wants.

In terms of the "realism" of LoF where this is concerned, I only see that "realism" applying to some of the more gritty and emotional aspects of the characters personal stories, but not much else. Three quarters of the LIs have known the MC for less than a week and yet they're all seemingly head-over-heels in love with him and he seems to reciprocate that; the whole story about Steph working for CTU (nice TV reference, btw) and the explanation of how a sewer worker is so rich; and he and 5 other people who are complete strangers to Lexi have been personally invited and transported by her to spend time with her at her mansion home in Hollywood. If there were to be a harem path in this game, it would not be so "urealistic" when compared to much of what is already in this game.

Problem with that is I just can't handle seeing the girls being sad when I turn them down (i'm a big softy) :)
Same here. All these girls are great in their own way that it feels impossible for me to choose just one and break anybody's heart. :cry:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
So, finally got around to finishing up the latest update and whilst I have many, many thoughts about it and the girls, there is one thing that is on my mind more than anything else, so much so that I went and searched for comments and discussions about the thought that is stuck in my brain to see what other were saying about it and I'd like to address some of them with some thoughts of my own.

I don't see a hypocrisy here because generally speaking, these games will have just about every female character lusting after the MC and the MC only. Any other male characters are either bumbling sidekicks (like Chris) or repugnant assholes, neither of whom the female characters have any interest in. So, when you have these games where every female character only has eyes for the MC, why shouldn't they only be with him, or at least have him as their only (real) dick? It's not "demanding absolute fidelity" when the game makes it clear they dont want anyone else but the MC.

From my perspective, I think both the game and the MC suit a harem ending.

The MC seems to have a tremendous capacity for love and caring and I think it's clear that he cares about and has feelings for all of these girls in different ways and yet he is also conflicted and struggling with the fact that he feels this way. The primary reason why, in my view, is exactly as it would be in the real world; he doesn't believe he can have more than one in a serious relationship because that's what society has told him he can't have. This leads to him, I guess, making the decision to only be with one (or 2), but it doesn't seem like much of a decision right now, at least from a player standpoint, and more like we're being forced on to a path very early on without any choice for more than this.

In any case, he might feel like he can't have all of them, because that's what society says, and he might feel like he would hurt many of their feelings if he tries to have relationships with all them and then gets found out, but I think this game has shown, whether intentionally or not, that there is a way in which they could all be happy to have a relationship with the MC at the same time.

Primarily, this feeling comes from how the girls have become such fast friends, almost forming a symbolic sort of sisterhood that is acutely referenced by Kira when she starts calling Cece "sister". They've quickly come to like each other and bond in a way that certainly makes it feel as though this bond and their shared feelings for the MC could allow them to cast aside any potential feelings of jealousy or uncertainty about all being with him. They're all certainly aware of their shared feelings too because Linda, on her path, makes it clear she's aware that all the girls like him, so if she's aware of that then they all are. The only thing really holding them back is not knowing how he feels about them, and if there were an opportunity for him to tell them all how strongly he feels for each of them, it could easily aleviate all of their worries and doubts.

So, the way I look at it, I feel like this game could quite easily have a harem path and that there would be nothing about it that would feel out of place within this game as it has played out thus far.

Both SL and PL have, in my view, similar qualities to this game, but also a key defining difference. The similarity is in having female characters who all quickly fall in love with the MC and who, through that shared love and through the bond they share with each other, are able to accept a relationship where they can all have him without feeling that they are not all equally loved by the MC. Where they differ from LoF is that they had a character who through rationale and actions made the polyamoury OK; with SL it was the MC and with PL it was the MC's sister. This game lacks such a character, but at the same time it doesn't necessarily need one because all these girls seem so close already that they, collectively, could probably talk each other into the possibility of it and then see if that's also what the MC wants.

In terms of the "realism" of LoF where this is concerned, I only see that "realism" applying to some of the more gritty and emotional aspects of the characters personal stories, but not much else. Three quarters of the LIs have known the MC for less than a week and yet they're all seemingly head-over-heels in love with him and he seems to reciprocate that; the whole story about Steph working for CTU (nice TV reference, btw) and the explanation of how a sewer worker is so rich; and he and 5 other people who are complete strangers to Lexi have been personally invited and transported by her to spend time with her at her mansion home in Hollywood. If there were to be a harem path in this game, it would not be so "urealistic" when compared to much of what is already in this game.

Same here. All these girls are great in their own way that it feels impossible for me to choose just one and break anybody's heart. :cry:
Ah Bacchus,
good to see you away from the other discussion!
Drifty has already said no Harem. There are (so far) 3 thruple possibilities, but they ultimately really probably will only pan out for one or at most two of the possibilities.
Kira and Robin of course. That is the eazy sleazy path...Linda and Cece... that is a harder one to see happening, but would be a very emotionally satisfying one, as one was his first "everything" (Linda) and the other, he literally saved her life. So that would be the "Sweetest" ending. Steph and Holly are the dark horse late comers to the thruple arena. There are some indications that could work, and Holly is confirmed as a LI inject at the end play of the game. Not a spoiler, pretty public knowledge.

All of this is balanced against a couple of things....
Matt- he is going to do something bad, and Steph could get hurt as a result, so could Linda and Cece, who are the targets, hell even Chris might take a bullet.
The security at at the pop star resort doesn't look extensive, but probably the violence will wait till they return back to the home city. Lexi being my one and only choice makes the Cece denial very likely. I do not see Lexi as sharing, though Holly again might come through.....

Anyhow, good to see you here, and go team Lexi!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Ah Bacchus,
good to see you away from the other discussion!
Drifty has already said no Harem. There are (so far) 3 thruple possibilities, but they ultimately really probably will only pan out for one or at most two of the possibilities.
Kira and Robin of course. That is the eazy sleazy path...Linda and Cece... that is a harder one to see happening, but would be a very emotionally satisfying one, as one was his first "everything" (Linda) and the other, he literally saved her life. So that would be the "Sweetest" ending. Steph and Holly are the dark horse late comers to the thruple arena. There are some indications that could work, and Holly is confirmed as a LI inject at the end play of the game. Not a spoiler, pretty public knowledge.
You know, this might get me a bit of flak for saying it from people who say that you should never question the dev and that you can't always have everything how you want it, but this game gives us off such a harem vibe (again, whether it was intentional or not) that it is honestly hard to fathom how and why there won't be one.

I can understand it in games where the female characters and the different relationships the MC can have with them are very clearly separate and not compatible with each other because those games make it obvious, either by the general nature of the game or by choices throughout the game which make it abundantly clear. But this game gives off hugely similar vibes to Sisterly Lust, Parental Love, Midlife Crisis, Luke's Way, and even WVM, because here we have a MC who all the women instantly fall for, all the women get on like long-lost sisters, they're all definitely aware that they all like him and he likes them and it doesn't seem to bother them, and there's even strong hints that some of the girls outside the established lesbian relationship might also have some sapphic interests.

I've seen people give this game a lot of praise for its "realism", and certainly many of the characters have very compelling and gripping backstories and emotional moments, but having 4 women who he's known for less than a week (2 of whom have been in a lesbian relationship for years) fall instantly in love with him doesn't really tick the "realism" box, nor does this whirlwind trip for all of them to the home of a platinum selling singer, so a harem here wouldn't really damage any of the "realism" especially when it gives off such a strong harem vibe. Also, let's not forget this seemingly teasing line from Holly:
screenshot0008.png

Honestly, the way this chapter seems to have cemented solo paths when there's still supposed to be 4 more chapters left just seems very premature, and maybe it's not as concrete as it seems for certain ones, but the idea that a harem can't or shouldn't work seems contrary to much of how this game feels.

DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
I am not completely against the idea of a harem ending. They do get along nicely, and the chemistry is good between them. If I can get a good angle on it, I might work on something towards it. It's not a priority though, but a possibility. And it's not the fuckfest kind of harem.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I am not completely against the idea of a harem ending. They do get along nicely, and the chemistry is good between them. If I can get a good angle on it, I might work on something towards it. It's not a priority though, but a possibility. And it's not the fuckfest kind of harem.
Hey, as long I can have cece and lexi as lovers i'm good ;)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I appreciate that. As I've said, there's a lot of strong feelings that seem to be here between these characters, and it has metastasized in an extremely rapid way, but this is what gives it its strength and separates it from "fuckfest" games. Sisterly Lust, for example, handled this in a very good way, in my opinion, and it didn't feel like it was a "fuckfest". All characters involved felt great affection for each other and especially for the MC who loved them equally, so it felt very loving and comfortable between all of them, and whilst there might seem like there are characters who wouldn't be OK with that in this game, I ultimately got the sense from the playing that, as long as they feel that he loves each of them and they're comfortable with the other girls (which they very much seem to be), then they really wouldn't care about such an unconventional relationship because although they've all become so close so quickly, their bond seems strong.

For me, the "angle" could be that the girls are having some time together without the MC and Chris and the subject of the MC comes up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Harem ending is not something I am seeking on here. The MC is THE most likable MC in any game currently on this board. I think he is inherently too nice a person to really have the callousness a harem calls for. Thruples I can see. So open the door for a Lexi/Cece thruple and it is my choice hands down. Lexi and anyone to be honest, but Cece is my second fav. I would even go for a Lexi Steph thruple, or a Lexi Linda Thruple. I guess the Robin Kira Cece quadruple would also be hard to turn down. At least with a little polygamy the MC can still maintain some of the bunny slippers guy personality. Full on harem I can not see that. That is just me tho.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Harem ending is not something I am seeking on here. The MC is THE most likable MC in any game currently on this board. I think he is inherently too nice a person to really have the callousness a harem calls for. Thruples I can see. So open the door for a Lexi/Cece thruple and it is my choice hands down. Lexi and anyone to be honest, but Cece is my second fav. I would even go for a Lexi Steph thruple, or a Lexi Linda Thruple. I guess the Robin Kira Cece quadruple would also be hard to turn down. At least with a little polygamy the MC can still maintain some of the bunny slippers guy personality. Full on harem I can not see that. That is just me tho.
Don't forget where MC's father is from.

as-salamu alaikum(y)

• Yay, new update!
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MV_1999 and Arigon
4.80 star(s) 563 Votes