Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I did take all the pictures. By correct angle, do you mean her face or her tits and ass?
okay so i just did a test run of Ch. 1 and the picture angles dont matter, the 1 missed opportunity is tied to telling her she's beautiful or making a joke, by telling her she's beautiful you get 0 missed opportunities at the end screen but you lose out on some points later on and some dialogue changes during Ch. 3.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I like Cece too but I can't ignore the flashbacks/dreams of MC's+Steph's past (especially since she's still very much in love with him).
MC is the only one she has even been with and stayed loyal to him for so long. Deprived herself from happiness for 2 years to prove MC innocent so that he can live a free and happy life and expected nothing from MC in return. how can someone hate her? she's definitely a waifu.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
cece and linda are my girls, and than comes lexi.
kira and robin are fun to be around
steph, well i'm conflicted...she broke the mc's heart, over time his wounds healed somehow and out of nowhere she show off.
he recovered somehow , it's to hard to forgive her i in my opinion.
and the worst, behind his back with his best buddy chris to communicate....well i would like see both suffer.
so that they can see what they did wrong, best bro's don't do this among themselves, chris deserve no help from me in my opinion.
so neither should get a partner,it is like it is:cautious:

Reactions: Acheron32

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
When out shopping with the girls and you see the text "...time.. goes.. sooo. slowly." check the nuke app and go to chris' photo and a message will pop up where you can reply to her comment.
Help, pls.What Christ photo are you taking about? I don't have it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Leap of Faith - Chapter 5 - Release date

...and youtube will probably not show it here due to 18+, in which case the link is:
Any chance to put this vid on discord or a other platform? Chapter 5 sneak peek can be wtached without problems. I will certainly not entrust my identity card or credit card details to google just for age verification.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Very good game. I really like the music. Usually music in those type of games only service as background noise for me but I really like some of the song in this game. Automatic love by Lexi for example.
When I first start the game I thought for sure Cece will be my favorite but that complete change after I meet Lexi. I love Lexi so much:love:. And it not just because she is a famous superstar. I really like her as a normal person. But lets be honest here. If this is real life, no one in the right mind will choose Cece or any other girls over Lexi:p
I don't really like Steph though. Her story is understandable and I forgive her but she just don't spark as a love interest for me. For somereason the game keep show me those flashback scenes with her even though I reject her and it do absolutely nothing for me. I guess she is just not my type. Beside her model is not as hot as Cene, Lexi or Molly.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yes I need Cece so bad at this point. Due to another game's update, I'm going to be relying on this game and another game to support me through that game's update.

But I've seen Chapter 5 trailers and it worries me. Hearing things firsthand from Drifty was good, but it doesn't make it all better.

I have a feeling it's going to be a rough one.

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes