Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I think he actually did and I'm pretty sure we'll "see" it in some way in the upcoming chapters. Chris pretty much made up his mind to take the MC along with him to confront him and I think he has a good idea of what happened.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I really hope he didn't do it. If he did it, we need a chance to take him down for good, maybe ask Steph to help.
I think he actually did and I'm pretty sure we'll "see" it in some way in the upcoming chapters. Chris pretty much made up his mind to take the MC along with him to confront him and I think he has a good idea of what happened.
Deep down I hope he didn't... But.. a lot of things tell us that he could have done it after all. Eh.
Linda could guess that it wouldn't be any good. And she still met with him. By loneliness.
If only she hadn't slept in the room together with him. It would be fine then. Staying overnight with an asshole like that it was BAD idea.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Deep down I hope he didn't... But.. a lot of things tell us that he could have done it after all. Eh.
Linda could guess that it wouldn't be any good. And she still met with him. By loneliness.
If only she hadn't slept in the room together with him. It would be fine then. Staying overnight with an asshole like that it was BAD idea.
Well he's the type of guy; muscle-head, cocky, arrogant, a complete douche-nozzle but like you said she was lonely and he took advantage of her.

In my game, I have it set up as MC/Cece and hopefully Chris/Linda will take to me having set them up. I think we'll see a whole new side of Chris especially if his feelings for Linda evolve into what I think and hope they will. Matt should get his just desserts and I believe he will, especially after talking to Drifty about it last week on Discord.

He has the typical villain look to him (as I expect the father to have). It's going to get very messy I think before it gets better. And if Cece knows about what we all speculate to be true, who knows how that's going to make her feel and that is what concerns me the most. :(

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
How to give Lexi your phone number in chapter 2?
When out shopping with the girls and you see the text "...time.. goes.. sooo. slowly." check the nuke app and go to chris' photo and a message will pop up where you can reply to her comment.

Reactions: NukaCola

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Well he's the type of guy; muscle-head, cocky, arrogant, a complete douche-nozzle but like you said she was lonely and he took advantage of her.

In my game, I have it set up as MC/Cece and hopefully Chris/Linda will take to me having set them up. I think we'll see a whole new side of Chris especially if his feelings for Linda evolve into what I think and hope they will. Matt should get his just desserts and I believe he will, especially after talking to Drifty about it last week on Discord.

He has the typical villain look to him (as I expect the father to have). It's going to get very messy I think before it gets better. And if Cece knows about what we all speculate to be true, who knows how that's going to make her feel and that is what concerns me the most. :(
I am playing for a few saves. Each one is separate for a given woman. Cece> Steph> Lexi.
As I play path Cece/Steph, I always try Chris and Linda that they were together.
I'm slowly starting to like Linda too. It's sad to see how she loves MC for a long time and he doesn't notice it.. I like her personality.

As for that asshole, I hope he gets what he deserves. It would also be nice to see scenes from what just happened when Linda was with Matt. To see what exactly happened.

BTW: love your avatar! Katie is such a sweetheart! :love:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I am playing for a few saves. Each one is separate for a given woman. Cece> Steph> Lexi.
As I play path Cece/Steph, I always try Chris and Linda that they were together.
I'm slowly starting to like Linda too. It's sad to see how she loves MC for a long time and he doesn't notice it.. I like her personality.

As for that asshole, I hope he gets what he deserves. It would also be nice to see scenes from what just happened when Linda was with Matt. To see what exactly happened.

BTW: love your avatar! Katie is such a sweetheart! :love:
I think Drifty said we're going to possibly see what happened between Linda & Matt, but he did say something about a disclaimer or a warning so we're able to skip the scene if we want to. That has to be what happened with Matt & Linda

And Katie's my #1 girl, and will always be, despite how close Cece is to overtaking her, especially with the coming episodes.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I think Drifty said we're going to possibly see what happened between Linda & Matt, but he did say something about a disclaimer or a warning so we're able to skip the scene if we want to. That has to be what happened with Matt & Linda

And Katie's my #1 girl, and will always be, despite how close Cece is to overtaking her, especially with the coming episodes.
No wonder Dev is planning to do so. Not everyone would like to see this scene. Me too.. but curiosity will surely win.

I wonder.. is something known if Cece ever had someone? I don't know if it was mentioned in the game.

/Jill #1 for me. :) I have a couple of other favorite women. But Jill is Jill. :love:

Reactions: Salomon108

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I wonder.. is something known if Cece ever had someone? I don't know if it was mentioned in the game.
if you're asking if Cece is a virgin then no she is not, but she does say she not does have a lot of experience.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
if you're asking if Cece is a virgin then no she is not, but she does say she not does have a lot of experience.
Cece's probably only had one guy before meeting up with the MC. That's how I took it. Doesn't matter really, she's so sweet and all I want to do is comfort her and take care of her. Reach through the screen and give her a big hug.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Cece's probably only had one guy before meeting up with the MC. That's how I took it. Doesn't matter really, she's so sweet and all I want to do is comfort her and take care of her. Reach through the screen and give her a big hug.
I have exactly the same opinion with you about Cece.

Although Kira also interested me here. During the truth or dare, when Cece was telling her story, Kira then approached Cece and said that she knew the situation and that she had been in this place once.
I am interested in the story of this..

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Cece's probably only had one guy before meeting up with the MC.
Ironic how Steph turns out to be the one who's only ever been with the MC and yet so many still hating on her, shame on them.
Yup, do the same, Chris+Linda just seems natural.
It would also be nice to see scenes from what just happened when Linda was with Matt.
Nope, not gonna be nice (cept if Chris and MC gets to kick his teeth in).

Last edited:
Reactions: MV_1999 and Qmil679

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I have exactly the same opinion with you about Cece.

Although Kira also interested me here. During the truth or dare, when Cece was telling her story, Kira then approached Cece and said that she knew the situation and that she had been in this place once.
I am interested in the story of this..
Yeah that was interesting and all but I'm not curious enough to do her route just to see what it's all about. I don't want to go near either Robin or Kira, guess I don't like their attitude on things, let them be the happy couple they are. Didn't like any of the other girls at all. I'm always more open to routes if I don't have that one girl that doesn't get my attention right off the bat. But nearly every VN I've played it's been like that for me.

To me, I'd never do all that stuff for Cece then suddenly show my attention to another girl. Not like that IRL, won't be like that in games. I'm sure each girl has a story, but Cece's connects with me the most since her and I share emotional issues and well, negative thoughts.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Ironic how Steph turns out to be the one who's only ever been with the MC and yet so many still hating on her, shame on them.

Yup, do the same, Chris + Linda just seems natural.

Nope, it's not gonna be nice (except maybe when Chris and MC kick his teeth in).
MC/Cece & Chris/Linda. Linda can move out, be with Chris while MC and Cece live together, each couple hopefully being happy together but since this is a game, I find that not very easy to see.

I don't mind Steph at all. I like her character, but I'd never honestly choose her in this game, especially over Cece. I never felt the urge to ever play out her route.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah that was interesting and all but I'm not curious enough to do her route just to see what it's all about. I don't want to go near either Robin or Kira, guess I don't like their attitude on things, let them be the happy couple they are. Didn't like any of the other girls at all. I'm always more open to routes if I don't have that one girl that doesn't get my attention right off the bat. But nearly every VN I've played it's been like that for me.

To me, I'd never do all that stuff for Cece then suddenly show my attention to another girl. Not like that IRL, won't be like that in games. I'm sure each girl has a story, but Cece's connects with me the most since her and I share emotional issues and well, negative thoughts.

Yup, do the same, Chris + Linda just seems natural.

Nope, it's not gonna be nice (except maybe when Chris and MC kick his teeth in).
I like every girl in this game. Of course, "I like" them all, as friends! every woman has this something good about herself after all.
I love Cece, Steph, Lexi. Now I'm starting
to like Linda.
I didn't really like Steph very much at first. Even before the changes. But then I changed my mind about her by 360 degrees.
To some people, this answer from Steph about her job and situation may seem bad and insincere. As for me, I believe her. And I start to love her. She suffered too.. not only MC.
Even Cece tells us when the MC came back to Cece after talking to Steph and Cece said that Steph was suffering.
Steph is lovely. I hope that those who have not yet convinced about Steph will like her. Because she's not so bad.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Steph is lovely. I hope that those who have not yet convinced about Steph will like her. Because she's not so bad.
she wasn't shown as the best girl from the beginning. we all thought she left MC all of a sudden and didn't care about him all these time. Her having sex despite of being married and then the original dialogue(which was later changed) after MC jumped out of the window didn't help much to make her look good. This Initial impression of her made everyone not a fan of steph.

For me she's the #1 girl. Maybe because i played all the 4 chapters continuously and i didn't have much time to hate her and that's why I like her the most.

my #2 girl is linda since they are childhood friends and i really like stories of childhood friends ending up together.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
I don't mind Steph at all. I like her character, but I'd never honestly choose her in this game, especially over Cece.
I like Cece too but I can't ignore the flashbacks/dreams of MC's+Steph's past (especially since she's still very much in love with him).

Her having sex despite of being married and then the original dialogue(which was later changed) after MC jumped out of the window
I didn't really like Steph very much at first. But then I changed my mind about her by 360 degrees. Even before the changes.
Yup, that little change did a 180 for me as well. TY Drifty ❤

For me she's the #1 girl. Maybe because i played all the 4 chapters continuously and i didn't have much time to hate her and that's why I like her the most.
:love:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
When out shopping with the girls and you see the text "...time.. goes.. sooo. slowly." check the nuke app and go to chris' photo and a message will pop up where you can reply to her comment.
Thank. How the hell players supposed to figured that out by themself. What about the 1 missing Lexi scene in Chapter 1?

4.80 star(s) 560 Votes