DriftyGames

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
So basically when you don't take the Lexi route as an LI, everything is super shortened. Noted.
The different routes all contains different amount of content ranging from 200 extra renders to about 500. The shortest one is Linda, due to me baking much of her content into the main story. Otherwise there should be a fair amount of content for all the girls which you will only see if you choose them.

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
The different routes all contains different amount of content ranging from 200 extra renders to about 500. The shortest one is Linda, due to me baking much of her content into the main story. Otherwise there should be a fair amount of content for all the girls which you will only see if you choose them.
that is quite the difference ;p it's all still amazing. I like where it's all heading. Good work!

Going to Lexi's is part of the main story no matter who you choose. You're not gonna bypass it.
I was just seeing if there was something else like a completely diff route. It's hard not to choose Lexi. She's probably one of the sweetest girls imo. I'm actually hoping there's going to be a future option with Holly. She seems like an old soul.

Reactions: Repuci

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
soooo
first time playing this game - funny stuff
i really hate those forced bro-mance stuff (like in those college games etc),
but not at this game - its a funny , entertaining one here

this pic from steph pointing at pentagon ,subtle hint at the beginning ;)

holy moly -- laughed my ass off at the party - thats some really funny stuff

wating for more....

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm very curious about situation with that asshole Matt and Linda. Did he actually raped her or did Linda feel different in ''this'' place for other reasons. :mad:
It bothers me, a lot.

Reactions: bruce555

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I'm very curious about situation with that asshole Matt and Linda. Did he actually raped her or did Linda feel different in ''this'' place for other reasons. :mad:
It bothers me, a lot.
I really hope he didn't do it. If he did it, we need a chance to take him down for good, maybe ask Steph to help.

Reactions: Qmil679
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes