issue28

May 17, 2020
how big are the chapters? i am wondering if the game has a lot of content or if i should wait for more updates

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
Hi guys, just started Leap of Faith but after just a chapter, it reminded me Acting Lessons. When I played AL, I promised myself not to play such games anymore because of how it ended. Could anybody very kind, without spoiling much, tell me if this game has drama like in AL or is it OK? Thanks a lot.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Hi guys, just started Leap of Faith but after just a chapter, it reminded me Acting Lessons. When I played AL, I promised myself not to play such games anymore because of how it ended. Could anybody very kind, without spoiling much, tell me if this game has drama like in AL or is it OK? Thanks a lot.
Doesn't have a lot of drama yet. The first 4 chapters are used to build up relationships with whatever girl(or girls) you choose. But it is definitely signaled that after Chapter 4, things are going to get a little hairy.

• Sad
Reactions: Yugan

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I just saw a trailer for this on the Discord for this game, and I am scared shitless about Cece about what's coming up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i dont really see it as her relapsing, i see it more as her going through her journey and seeing and realizing how far she has come since the bridge incident, its a necessary step for her so she can put it past her and come out stronger in the end.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
i dont really see it as her relapsing, i see it more as her going through her journey and seeing and realizing how far she has come since the bridge incident, its a necessary step for her so she can put it past her and come out stronger in the end.
Well I was talking with Drifty today on Discord after I mentioned it.

It just makes me nervous though because as a person who has very harsh emotional and mental problems myself, I don't know if I'll be able to deal with it myself because it could trigger something from my past I might not want to deal with.

• Sad
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
There's gonna be some dark moments and heartbreaking situations but the dev has already said he isn't planning on going the AL route

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

It just makes me nervous though because as a person who has very harsh emotional and mental problems myself, I don't know if I'll be able to deal with it myself because it could trigger something from my past I might not want to deal with.
He said he will put a disclaimer for A scene which is gonna happen in Ch. 6 not this coming chapter. He also didn't specify who's scene it was but after Ch. 4 ive got a pretty good idea what the scene is and who it revolves around and i dont think its Cece.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
If it has to do with Matt, then it's probably Linda. I did see that name being mentioned today on the Discord while I was talking about it. Just made me nervous is all when it was mentioned.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
If it has to do with Matt, then it's probably Linda. I did see that name being mentioned today on the Discord while I was talking about it. Just made me nervous is all when it was mentioned.
yeah its hinted that Matt might have raped Linda.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

Drifty has promised in the past that no LI's would be killed, until something happens to convince me otherwise I'd trust his word.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Saying this with the greatest respect but you play at your own risk, and your decisions are your own responsibility. Having said that I don't think it's Drifty vision for people to lament over some "house fire" in the end but rather look back on an enjoyable experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: DavDR

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
That's basically what he said today in the Discord.

He said the game was meant to be uplifting and in the end he doesn't want to make people uncomfortable with what they might see. So I respect the Disclaimer/Warning for that one upcoming scene.

Reactions: MV_1999 and L0MBR0
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes