Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Posing story renders is a bit slower than normal due to me working with the guest girl. I've noticed I am slower at posing her, as I want to make sure she's as close to the original game she's from in both in body language and expressions.
Someone care to enlighten us dumb dumbs on which game the guest is from?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

Not much to report this week, and that's a good thing.
I've been going through the scenes, posing, rendering and making overall good progress. Now that I've started the lewd scenes, focus shifts towards animations and of course I need to grow eyes in the back of my neck and develop lightning fast alt-tab fingers from curious eyes at home.
Animation heavy days also means I can catch up on scripting and dialogue as they go well hand in hand with the computer being occupied rendering none stop. I expect this will be my daily routine for the next two weeks. After that, I'll have more material for the release date video and should be able to put together an estimate for an actual release date.
Numbers for this week is 960 story renders and 7,620 animated frames. Posing story renders is a bit slower than normal due to me working with the guest girl. I've noticed I am slower at posing her, as I want to make sure she's as close to the original game she's from in both in body language and expressions.
But there's light in the end of the tunnel, and I'm moving forward at good pace. Thank you very much for your patience. Have a good weekend, and stay safe.
It all sounds great to me. I'm excited to see where things go with Cece though, especially after what happened at the end of Chapter/Episode 4. I really hope there's not going to be too much drama with Matt, or the MC's father (or this other girl) to try to keep them apart, but I'm sure there will be.

I guess I should get ready for it but I'm dreading anything that can possibly derail their relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: IamJAG

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Not much to report this week, and that's a good thing.
I've been going through the scenes, posing, rendering and making overall good progress. Now that I've started the lewd scenes, focus shifts towards animations and of course I need to grow eyes in the back of my neck and develop lightning fast alt-tab fingers from curious eyes at home.
Animation heavy days also means I can catch up on scripting and dialogue as they go well hand in hand with the computer being occupied rendering none stop. I expect this will be my daily routine for the next two weeks. After that, I'll have more material for the release date video and should be able to put together an estimate for an actual release date.
Numbers for this week is 960 story renders and 7,620 animated frames. Posing story renders is a bit slower than normal due to me working with the guest girl. I've noticed I am slower at posing her, as I want to make sure she's as close to the original game she's from in both in body language and expressions.
But there's light in the end of the tunnel, and I'm moving forward at good pace. Thank you very much for your patience. Have a good weekend, and stay safe.
Drifty completed 83 still renders and 1298 frames of animation this week. He's currently averaging around 90 still and 700 animation frame renders per week since. The chart form looks like this:
We still seem well short of Chapter 4's still render count, for whatever that factoid is worth. Drifty said it was now time to focus on animations, but we're already knocking at the gates of Chapter 4's animation frames. That could mean Chapter 5 is going to be more animation heavy, or it could mean we're even farther from launch than it appears if still renders need to aim higher, too. We'll just have to wait and see.

In the meantime, I remain very confused by this guest girl, both how that is supposed to work and why it was done at all; LoF was not a game that needed more romantic targets, IMHO. I'm trying to withhold judgement until we see how it actually plays out, but I'm definitely nervous about this.

Reactions: RustyRug

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
In the meantime, I remain very confused by this guest girl, both how that is supposed to work and why it was done at all
As it appears to be a crossover with another game, I'd be surprised if the guest is a romantic target at all - more a brief cameo.

These are usually done to cross-promote both games, so more a Easter egg/marketing endeavour than an ongoing story expansion?

Reactions: gcjellyfish

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was great... I'm obviously gunning for Cece, but whenever the game is done I'll do a Kira (no Robin) and Lexi runthrough too.

Reactions: Repuci

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
I really fall in love with these type of story.....such life, amazing character, amazing story......
Pls make an Haram route for this!!!
Make individual route to but pls pls pls I beg u do add haram route....

In this every girl like MC, leaving haram route would be disaster...

I am really waiting for it's future update....
Hope u complete this fast!!!

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I really fall in love with these type of story.....such life, amazing character, amazing story......
Pls make an Haram route for this!!!
Make individual route to but pls pls pls I beg u do add haram route....

In this every girl like MC, leaving haram route would be disaster...

I am really waiting for it's future update....
Hope u complete this fast!!!
feel free to make a harem unofficial mod if you wanna it so bad.
in this game there is a little place for harem-end, as that would make a whole plot fairly meaningless.

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
feel free to make a harem unofficial mod if you wanna it so bad.
in this game there is a little place for harem-end, as that would make a whole plot fairly meaningless.
I know but story will every girl is really good.....
Deciding between them is hard....

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I can't be too much of a help there, I've only played this game with one girl in mind, that's Cece. I don't know how emotional the other ones are (I'm guessing Linda's is as well with the past her and the MC have had). But I'll never not choose Cece. Her and my IRL self have a lot in common, that's why I'll always pick her.
I see you picked the happy path... nice choice.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah it just seemed logical. I mean, you basically save her life, and if you choose, you give her something to live for, you give her happiness, a place to stay. It would be SOOO wrong to do all of that, then choose anyone else. She's the only one in this game I felt a very deep personal connection with.

Characters like that never make me choose other girls in these type games (Katie, Megan, Cece, Carli, etc)

I do the "one and done" route. Once I find that right girl, my MC is completely devoted to them, no matter how many runs I do in the game.

constantine

Jul 1, 2017
I feel a deep connection to Cece as well (hard not too), but I decided to choose Lexi instead. I just worry Cece may end up being too dependant on MC. For me, I wanted to see her learn to stand on her own. Of course, I'll be supportive of her, but I felt it was too soon for her to be romantically involved with someone. I also have to admit that I'm not sure that I'm emotionally strong enough to deal with Cece's mood swings at all times. I don't think it fits well with my own temperament. Lexi's more compatible for me in that respect.

gimli13

Jun 6, 2019
So, my first playthrough, I was super-torn between Cece and Lexi - those two characters are definitely my favorites. Finally went with Lexi and I'm going back to replay Cece now. But I am having trouble figuring out what to do when she's sitting on the couch and doesn't want to talk. Someone said that you should text her, but I checked my phone during every line of text and there was no option to do so at any point - can anyone help me figure out when I should be texting her, or did I mess something up earlier because I started from the middle (a previous save where I was pursuing Lexi). Should I restart the whole game? Up until I met Lexi, I was all in on Cece, so I think my other decisions pushed me her way, but maybe I should've done something different earlier on?

gimli13

Jun 6, 2019
So, my first playthrough, I was super-torn between Cece and Lexi - those two characters are definitely my favorites. Finally went with Lexi and I'm going back to replay Cece now. But I am having trouble figuring out what to do when she's sitting on the couch and doesn't want to talk. Someone said that you should text her, but I checked my phone during every line of text and there was no option to do so at any point - can anyone help me figure out when I should be texting her, or did I mess something up earlier because I started from the middle (a previous save where I was pursuing Lexi). Should I restart the whole game? Up until I met Lexi, I was all in on Cece, so I think my other decisions pushed me her way, but maybe I should've done something different earlier on?
Well, I restarted the game and something worked, because I was able to text her in one screen that I hadn't been able to before. Huh-weird. Anyway, I think I might have to play through this one and try every path. Good story development so far, each character has their own personality- I like that.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
No a cuck is when the guy knows that the girl is fucking another dude, in this case is the mc, the husband dont know about them.

Technically the definition you have is wrong.

Edit: and i dont think the mc is up for a poly relationship with her and the husband.
If that is your definition of cuck then all of us in real life are cuck. A "cuck" is a guy who gets turn-on by thinking or letting his partner/girlfriend/or wife with someone else . bandicam 2021-03-17 14-36-55-872.jpg

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I don't like that Stephanie has now a husband, it means someone else banged her aside from MC now and I hope that Holly will be one of the LI or atleast fuckable by MC , shes very hot and love the tattoo
It seems like you react so fast my friend without playing CH4 . I won't spoil it go play chapter 4 you'll see . And me too I like Holly but my favorite is still Robin

Reactions: Ero - Sennin
4.80 star(s) 560 Votes